Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

It was a sleeping pill right? Why does Abir look hammered.

Chalo, humari kuhu ne humari laaj rakhli 😂

As Meenu said ki jagne ke baad 6 ghante hosh nahi rehta.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

You guys have written such amazing head canons! I wish you all wrote a show about Kuhu and Kunal. 

What would we call it?

Ladaku Chokro ki Badboli Chokri

Thank you! You should write one too. I would love to read it.

@bold - I don't want to base it on a stereotype but it sounds like Kunal Kuhu kheto me romance kar rahen hai🙈

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami2811

Hey Ria.. It was a sarcastic post - no direct deregotary statements. I so wanna add to the sarcasm though but staying put ðŸ˜†

Happy tears seeing so many people supporting Kuhu ðŸ˜­

Sorry but I left a comment. It was for fun ðŸ˜† I kinda like how they are venting out their frustration.

We understand Kuhu and all but yea if she's wrong she is.. Based on what we saw in the BTS there can't be a justification for that. Let's see how much the makers butcher the character!

thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

It was a sleeping pill right? Why does Abir look hammered.

Chalo, humari kuhu ne humari laaj rakhli 😂

Snow, I have exactly the same question.  Seems like bigben takes it fairly regularly (I also felt sorry for her that she doesnt sleep for days sometimes)... its probably just melatonin or phenargan!!!Enjoy the deep sleep Abir.  

Edited by thedramaqueen - 4 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Thank you! You should write one too. I would love to read it.

@bold - I don't want to base it on a stereotype but it sounds like Kunal Kuhu kheto me romance kar rahen hai🙈

Kheton mein hi romance ho jaaye. Something is better than nothing. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

Snow, I have exactly the same question.  Seems like bigben takes it fairly regularly (I also felt sorry for her that she doesnt sleep for days sometimes)... its probably just melatonin or phenargan!!!Enjoy the deep sleep Abir.  

Lack of sleep is probably why she comes off as deranged at times. Wow! I simplified her character too much. But if you don't sleep for days on end, you start to hallucinate.

I had mentioned this after the GP episode and I'll say it again. After this week's episodes, she is literally starting to feel like a psychopath. That women regrets nothing. Everything is part of a plan. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Kheton mein hi romance ho jaaye. Something is better than nothing. 

So true!! Ek minute ke moments me bhi hum khush ho jaate hai aaj kal 🙈

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful discussions, everyone! And those headcanons  My favourite thing about liking a couple that doesn't get much screentime is that they leave convenient blanks for us to fill with our imagination. 

I especially appreciated that you mentioned Kuhu's work, aqua! I really hope they keep mentioning it here and there on the show. Then again, even if they don't I will simply imagine it in. For example, Abir came to pick Mishti and presumably Kuhu up from Maheshwari house but then they were waiting for Kuku in the market. I say it's becase Kuhu had to make a stop and place some orders for an event. ðŸ˜ƒ

Seems like we are going to need a new AT very soon! 

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello all !

This thread is moving super fast. I need to go back and read everything to catch up. 

I didn't have time to come to IF since last night's episode but it looks like the forum is filled with Kuhu love since yesterday's precap. 😆I saw threads praising pyaari Kuhu where I am sure they are doing Kuhu's aarti and singing her bhajans. ( I have not actually opened to threads and I am not planning to) ðŸ˜†

Btw yayeee to us !! We have almost finished this AT . ðŸ¥³We will need a new one soon.