Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nami2811

I loved the second one aqua! That would be a TRP fetcher I say 👏 *Calling out to makers* Feel free to steal our ideas 😃

Oh wow!! That's a big compliment! And that too for my first ever story.

aquaHP thumbnail

Lol there's a praise post for Kuhu in the forum *sarcasm* 

I wouldn't comment there but loved reading the comments 😆 

Okay, I have a question. Did I instigate that post because some comments are like direct quotes from my reply on a thread?

I feel horrible now😣

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lol there's a praise post for Kuhu in the forum *sarcasm* 

I wouldn't comment there but loved reading the comments 😆 

Hi team, if you see any post about Kuhu or Kunal with derogatory remarks please report it. Our DT wants to make sure characters are not insulted, thus the 2 notes we have. So please any post insulting our Kuku report it.

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HI guys! Wasn't able to come online for a bit but I read all your discussions and replies 🤗 

Just want to say, I think Kunal being unable to get through to Kuhu because of her occupation with Mishti being her jethani will be interesting 'cause it's a role reversal.

Till now, it was Kunal who was occupied with other stuff (read: being Meenu's Munna) but now it's gonna be Kuhu who is not 'fully there'.

Anyway, ITV ruins main leads and their love stories all the time. Kunal-Kuhu toh phir bhi parallel leads hain. 🤔 Ever since I realised I liked them, I told myself to not have too many expectations because I knew they would never get what they deserved. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

Hi team, if you see any post about Kuhu or Kunal with derogatory remarks please report it. Our DT wants to make sure characters are not insulted, thus the 2 notes we have. So please any post insulting our Kuku report it.

I have a question here. Does the post have to be straightforward derogatory because the one I see has a lot of sarcasm in it.

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lopli

Hey Ria.. It was a sarcastic post - no direct deregotary statements. I so wanna add to the sarcasm though but staying put 😆

Happy tears seeing so many people supporting Kuhu 😭

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Okay, so the problem with me is I can't seem to imagine a change in something I've already seen. So, if I imagine a headcanon, it would in between canon scenes or after how much ever we've been shown. So, I have 2 headcanons, one that happens before today's episode and another that takes place in today's episode. The reason for the latter is because of Kunal's wide smile when he saw Parul and Kuhu go off to the kitchen. How did I miss that detail, I have no clue.

Headcanon -1

This imagination starts off on their first night. They both change and are sitting on the bed talking. Kuhu asks Kunal what made him ask her parents' permission to get married again. He recounts his conversation with Parul before the sangeet for Kuhu and tells her how it made him realise where he went wrong. He told her how grateful he was for her support and advice and the fact that Parul had been so patient and had given him the space that he needed to come to terms with the situation. Kuhu realises how important Parul is to Kunal and how she is the real reason behind the second marriage. 

Cut to next morning, Kuhu is going for her daily jog and bumps into Parul on her way out. Parul is about to fall when Kuhu steadies her and asks her if she is okay. Parul is moving into the kitchen when Kuhu stops her and tells her that she has a question for her. Parul gives her signal to continue talking. Kuhu tells her as this is finally a new start to her marriage, she would love it if she could start a new relationship with her as well by calling her Maa. Parul's face becomes unreadable for a few seconds and when Kuhu asks her if she is okay, Parul's face lights up and she says she would be more than happy to give a new name to their relationship. Kuhu hugs her over-enthusiastically (Insert the emotions when Kuhu hugged Meenu when Abir and Kunal made up) and exits for her jog leaving a smiling Parul behind.

The End

Headcanon-2

I want to start off with today's episode and I've changed it from Kuhu calling her Maa to just Maasi.

So, my headcanon starts off in the kitchen where Parul is making cold coffee and Kuhu asks her why they want Kunal to not work but in this case, Meenu doesn't interrupt their conversation. 

Parul is telling Kuhu that the secret to her cold coffee is a big spoonful of ice-cream. The reason for it being a secret is because Kunal feels it'll make him fat. At that very moment, Kunal has ended a phone call and is walking past the kitchen towards the stairs when he overhears what the secret ingredient of the coffee is. He decides to confront Parul about this deception of calories and just when he turns around to enter the kitchen, he hears Kuhu asking Parul the reason why everyone is asking him to stop working and he pauses mid-step and decides to eavesdrop on their conversation. 

Parul explains that she doesn't want him to stop working because she knows how much he likes it. All she wants is for him to take a few days out and spend it with Kuhu since she also doesn't have any events coming up for a few days. But the more important reason is because in the last 2 weeks, a lot of things took place from Kunal finding the truth about his birth, reason for MishBir breakup, trying to patch things up with everyone and then the divorce and the sudden marriage. She explains to Kuhu how taking time off from things and actually spending time together would help them accept things and help strengthen their bond with each other as they never really got that chance during the last 6 months. 

As Parul is saying all of this, Kuhu realises how she was so wrong to think so low of Parul because of what Jasmeet said. She realises how Parul has been the binding agent between the brothers and Meenu and she would be lucky if she could imbibe her traits. (*Wow! So melodramatic! Can't believe I am writing this*) She hugs Parul calling her Maa for the first time and Parul is in shock. She tries to get over it assuming that Kuhu might have choked on the last syllables or something. As Kuhu breaks the hug, she asks Parul if she can call her Maa and apologizes to her for thinking ant-shant things without even knowing the actual reason behind the constant demand. 

Parul is still shell shocked. Kuhu shakes her and Parul agrees to let Kuhu call her Maa and they both hug. Kunal is still standing behind the kitchen entrance with mixed emotions. He feels happy to see both women bonding but also, feels guilty seeing Kuhu accept Parul as her MIL but at his inability to give Parul the status of his mother yet. 

I have imagined a KuKu conversation on this matter in their room at the end of the day where Kunal tells her he overheard the conversation and tells her about his guilt. She explains to him that it will definitely take him more time than her because she has been through these emotions before and since it's not that level of personal , she was able to call her Maa. She tells him to take the time he needs and she'll always be there whenever he needs her.

The End

Aqua! I love 'em! ❤️❤️❤️

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You guys have written such amazing head canons! I wish you all wrote a show about Kuhu and Kunal. 

What would we call it?

Ladaku Chokro ki Badboli Chokri

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Upcoming track: Kuhu finally doesn't put the goli deliberately. She has a change of heart but jo hona hai wo to hoga hi

https://youtu.be/GNYfW6cH1zg

It was a sleeping pill right? Why does Abir look hammered.

Chalo, humari kuhu ne humari laaj rakhli 😂

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Aqua! I love 'em! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, Snow!🥰