Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

Not seen the Thursday episode yet.  

Question for Mishti. Would she treat her devrani in the same way if this was someone other than her childhood nemesis or would she be falling over herself to "forgive" her in order to impress others.  Especially because I presume the anger all came out in private? Somebody convince me Kuhu hasn't faced this all her life.  πŸ’”

Exactly!

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

Not seen the Thursday episode yet.  

Question for Mishti. Would she treat her devrani in the same way if this was someone other than her childhood nemesis or would she be falling over herself to "forgive" her in order to impress others.  Especially because I presume the anger all came out in private? Somebody convince me Kuhu hasn't faced this all her life.  πŸ’”

Absolutely spot on!! Kuhu must have definitely faced this all her life but the fact that both have refused to learn from past mistakes is something hard to digest. They definitely see signs of a repeat telecast and still refuse to sort this stuff out but rather keep pushing it under the carpet hoping for a new start.

Also, as Ria pointed out, Kuhu kept apologizing but Mishti refused to forgive her when she expected the same courtesy during the divorce papers fiasco. 

Coming to the KuKu scene, it was cute. Not as cute as the scenes we have been getting recently but I guess that's alright. It reminded of the times when Kuhu used to tell Kunal the amount of time he has been silent for and now he has become the chatty oneπŸ˜† telling her that it's been 10mins. 

Precap: It seems like Kuhu is going to try and arrange the whole thing single handedly but as Meenu said, iss daraar ko khaai bante der nahi lagegi. 

Meenu se yaad aaya. I really liked Meenu today. Liked her as an antagonist. The way she said ki "Ab khel maza aayega". I was like, "Woman, you are one sadist. Of course, you're having fun. Abhi to game interesting hua hai😈"

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just saw the whole episode because I didn't want to miss Kaveri's scenes. But the show has become so unbearable now. I wish they would have just shown us the KuKu divorce and then the whole process of them getting back together and remarried with the help of Mishbir. That would have been far more interesting than this Kheer and (ugly) haar drama. They could also have made the leads more mahaan in the process and everyone would have been happy. Then after all that the should have shown this Saas Bahu drama. But they have skipped so many interesting possibilities and gone straight to Kitchen politics. πŸ€”

Sorry about my little rant but I am losing interest in the show due to the unnecessary negativity. I think I will just stick to KuKu scenes from now on. 

Also, who thinks this useless drama is about to get much much worse from next month when the show will be aired 6 days a week?

I am kind of scared that Mishti's behaviour will push Kuhu to the darker side and she will become completely negative. 

NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Absolutely spot on!! Kuhu must have definitely faced this all her life but the fact that both have refused to learn from past mistakes is something hard to digest. They definitely see signs of a repeat telecast and still refuse to sort this stuff out but rather keep pushing it under the carpet hoping for a new start.

Also, as Ria pointed out, Kuhu kept apologizing but Mishti refused to forgive her when she expected the same courtesy during the divorce papers fiasco. 

Coming to the KuKu scene, it was cute. Not as cute as the scenes we have been getting recently but I guess that's alright. It reminded of the times when Kuhu used to tell Kunal the amount of time he has been silent for and now he has become the chatty oneπŸ˜† telling her that it's been 10mins. 

Precap: It seems like Kuhu is going to try and arrange the whole thing single handedly but as Meenu said, iss daraar ko khaai bante der nahi lagegi. 

Meenu se yaad aaya. I really liked Meenu today. Liked her as an antagonist. The way she said ki "Ab khel maza aayega". I was like, "Woman, you are one sadist. Of course, you're having fun. Abhi to game interesting hua hai😈"

@bold πŸ€£smiley37

And also did anyone notice the over-enthusiasm Meenu was showing in yesterday and today's episodes? It sounded so damn fake. πŸ˜’

I wish Abir wakes up from his sleep and starts noticing how fake Meenu is acting. Abir is the only one who knows Meenu in and out. But like always Abir will realize everything too late and by that time there will be a full-on belan war between Mishti and Kuhu. πŸ˜†

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

I just saw the whole episode because I didn't want to miss Kaveri's scenes. But the show has become so unbearable now. I wish they would have just shown us the KuKu divorce and then the whole process of them getting back together and remarried with the help of Mishbir. That would have been far more interesting than this Kheer and (ugly) haar drama. They could also have made the leads more mahaan in the process and everyone would have been happy. Then after all that the should have shown this Saas Bahu drama. But they have skipped so many interesting possibilities and gone straight to Kitchen politics. πŸ€”

Sorry about my little rant but I am losing interest in the show due to the unnecessary negativity. I think I will just stick to KuKu scenes from now on. 

Also, who thinks this useless drama is about to get much much worse from next month when the show will be aired 6 days a week?

I am kind of scared that Mishti's behaviour will push Kuhu to the darker side and she will become completely negative. 

Oh! 100%!! This is going to get worse and worse with the show being aired 6days a week.πŸ€”

I don't think it will push Kuhu to the darker side as of now. It will probably make her try harder to redeem herself and she'll end up screwing everything for herself. And then maybe, she'll realise that things are always going to be in Mishti's favour and then Jasmeet's words will come to her mind and splat! Kuhu will be gone. My prediction is that it'll probably happen by the time the Mahashivratri episodes are over.

aquaHP thumbnail

@bold πŸ€£smiley37

And also did anyone notice the over-enthusiasm Meenu was showing in yesterday and today's episodes? It sounded so damn fake. πŸ˜’

I wish Abir wakes up from his sleep and starts noticing how fake Meenu is acting. Abir is the only one who knows Meenu in and out. But like always Abir will realize everything too late and by that time there will be a full-on belan war between Mishti and Kuhu. πŸ˜†

@bold- damn!! The imagery is too funny🀣

Abir is one gullible dude. He is living in his fantasy world plus as he said before GP, now that Mishti is with him, they will handle everything together which basically translates to "after everything goes to the gutter, we will bring the track out of the gutter and wash it clean" and then repeat and rinse and repeat.

What is with all RS shows and them not solving their issues?? Stop brushing it under the carpet and sort things out already!!!

aquaHP thumbnail

All the negativity aside after watching today's episode, I genuinely would like to see this development happening. I want both of them to realise that something or rather someone is playing with them like rag dolls and hopefully then the game will become interesting because both sides will be playing😈

P.S. this was on the recent Mishti-Kuhu thread

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I don't think it is as clear cut as that. I think both girls will be changing slowly to adapt to their new reality...

Mishti's past makes her want to keep people happy, together and etc. She sacrificed a lot as she feels her happiness lies in others being happy. Abir is slowly changing that perception, he is taching her that she has a right to love, to happiness without worrying about everyone else and that in fact she should grab her happiness no matter what. I think we will be seeing more of that Mishti. She never felt the Mah's house as her home 100% no matter how much BP/BM loved her. But RV house is her's 100% by virtue of her love and her husband, and we will see a tigeress fighting to hold on to that without any prompts.

Kuhu's past also makes her the way she is. Yes, often her insecurities get in the way of wanting exactly the same as Mishti - to keep people around her happy. Unfortunately, her emotional grip is not as strong as Mishti and she fails. She is not so strong so she believes other's rather than trusting her own judgement. Yes, like a child she cross's lines she should not and often gets away with the spoilt child act - because she had been allowed to for so long. However, I think she will be changing soon, she is clever and perceptive and will soon catch on the fact that certain someone wants to use her to create havoc in her and Mishti's married life. I think her sisterly love - the one we saw when Abir broke up with Mishti - will kick in. If not, certainly her bro-love will kick in.

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Oh! 100%!! This is going to get worse and worse with the show being aired 6days a week.πŸ€”

I don't think it will push Kuhu to the darker side as of now. It will probably make her try harder to redeem herself and she'll end up screwing everything for herself. And then maybe, she'll realise that things are always going to be in Mishti's favour and then Jasmeet's words will come to her mind and splat! Kuhu will be gone. My prediction is that it'll probably happen by the time the Mahashivratri episodes are over.

They have been shooting for Mahashivaratri episodes for a couple of days now so I am guessing that there will be some high voltage drama during the pooja and it will be a week-long thing.

And about the 6 days a week schedule I wonder why they changed it to 6 days. The actors already look really tired on screen, especially Shaheer and Ria since they are in almost all the scenes. I think this will make the overall quality of the show go down. 

aquaHP thumbnail

They have been shooting for Mahashivaratri episodes for a couple of days now so I am guessing that there will be some high voltage drama during the pooja and it will be a week-long thing.

And about the 6 days a week schedule I wonder why they changed it to 6 days. The actors already look really tired on screen, especially Shaheer and Ria since they are in almost all the scenes. I think this will make the overall quality of the show go down. 

This probably happens once a year because I've seen SP do this before as well. The PH must have been informed beforehand because you need them on board if you want to have 6days worth of content.