The episode πŸ˜³

The precap πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nami2811

The episode πŸ˜³

The precap πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Saw the precap; not going to bother with the episode.

As much as we dreaded it, we all pretty much knew it was going to go this way. More than any ship or family dynamics, the TRP audience loves to watch two women compete over favour in a patriarchal set up. 

I will stick to watching Kuku scenes (if we get any) from today, until this high-drama phase passes. πŸ€”

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nami2811

The episode πŸ˜³

The precap πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Is it bad if I say I had rather have Kuhu be negative than have her begging Mishti for forgiveness πŸ˜ˆ. 

Kuhu does not have insecureties, she has experienced what Mishti's presence has done to her in the Maheswari house and her fear of the same happening in Rajvansh is not just fear. Mishti already is kind of taking over, I mean she told Kuhu not to be part of the pooja planning, like I get it you are mad but still and Kuhu tried apologizing multiple times. Mishti hasnt actually apologised for going through Kuhu's personal stuff.

As for the precaps, they are always misleading, so will wait till tomorrow to see what actually happened. I am wondering about who will catch on to Meenu's plan this time? I want it to be Kunal who then works with Abir to solve the problem.

The KuKu scene why was it so zoomed in for the first 30 seconds? It was a little annoying.

lopli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Saw the precap; not going to bother with the episode.

As much as we dreaded it, we all pretty much knew it was going to go this way. More than any ship or family dynamics, the TRP audience loves to watch two women compete over favour in a patriarchal set up. 

I will stick to watching Kuku scenes (if we get any) from today, until this high-drama phase passes. πŸ€”

Hi Sam, @bold yes me too, but I really like Kaveri so end up watching all her scenes. Anyways I like your back up plan if they ruin KuKu then I will instill that their story ended with remarriage.

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did I say I'm calm now? And then I watched the epi in FF and then the precap.. πŸ˜³

I liked the KuKu bit where they were driving in the car.. It was so cute I felt! The way Kuhu held on to him and how Kunal became the chatterbox this time πŸ˜†

Samanalyse thumbnail

Okay, I caved and I skimmed the episode and I'm glad I did. That car bit was seriously adorable. I love that Kuhu has someone to lean on (literally!) when she's upset and that Kunal is so in tune with her mood. It was so sweet that he asked her if she was okay at the beginning and had his hand on her back when BM was telling that birthday story. It's also natural that she is not quite ready to let him into the darkest places in her heart yet -- he hasn't quite earned it, but I am eager to see how he stands by her when it does rear its ugly head. 

Mishti's logic continues to elude me. How is a deliberate, pre-meditated breach of privacy comparable to an unfortunate run-in with gravity? Really goes to show -- when something wrong happens to Kuhu, she is supposed to understand the intentions were pure and let it go (given that Mishti is throwing her reaction to the divorce papers in her face as Kuhu's "tantrums"). One tiny flaw in Mishti's "perfect" day and she absolutely loses it. She is extremely fragile and the more they address this, the more interested I will be. 

Meenu is playing her cards exactly right so it will have to get worse before it gets better. πŸ˜”

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm gonna go try watching the episode after all the dicey reviewsπŸ˜•

thedramaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not seen the Thursday episode yet.  

Question for Mishti. Would she treat her devrani in the same way if this was someone other than her childhood nemesis or would she be falling over herself to "forgive" her in order to impress others.  Especially because I presume the anger all came out in private? Somebody convince me Kuhu hasn't faced this all her life.  πŸ’”

Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: thedramaqueen

Not seen the Thursday episode yet.  

Question for Mishti. Would she treat her devrani in the same way if this was someone other than her childhood nemesis or would she be falling over herself to "forgive" her in order to impress others.  Especially because I presume the anger all came out in private? Somebody convince me Kuhu hasn't faced this all her life.  πŸ’”

I wish I could, but you are spot on! 😭 The anger did indeed come out in private but more than that, what makes you totally on the nose is that as soon as she spotted BM approaching, Mishti changed her tune and acted like she was forgiving Kuhu. 

So now Mishti is pushing Kuhu out of the pooja preparations but nobody knows it's because she's holding a grudge. She claimed it was to give Kuhu and Kunal time together as newlyweds. Like Ria said, this isn't just Kuhu's insecurity anymore; it's happening in front of her eyes. 

P.S. It was hilarious that Kunal tried to snap Kuhu out of her thoughts by saying he and Meenu were plotting to throw Mishti out. Oh Kunal, if only you knew the half of it! 

lopli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I wish I could, but you are spot on! 😭 The anger did indeed come out in private but more than that, what makes you totally on the nose is that as soon as she spotted BM approaching, Mishti changed her tune and acted like she was forgiving Kuhu. 

So now Mishti is pushing Kuhu out of the pooja preparations but nobody knows it's because she's holding a grudge. She claimed it was to give Kuhu and Kunal time together as newlyweds. Like Ria said, this isn't just Kuhu's insecurity anymore; it's happening in front of her eyes. 

P.S. It was hilarious that Kunal tried to snap Kuhu out of her thoughts by saying he and Meenu were plotting to throw Mishti out. Oh Kunal, if only you knew the half of it! 

@bold- totally that bugged me so much her instant change, I mean if you are upset then show you are upset, why put up a front if you are not trying to be mahaan or keep everyone happy. Also, since it was BM it wouldnt have made a difference as they would have only gotten a lecture.