Guddan

Ye Guddan kitni bereham hai !! 😱 Dekha tumne ?!! 😂

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Bhai Pervy, tune Sherni ki berehmi ka abhi tak dekha kya hai ? πŸ€£

Abhi abhi this has jagaoed my armaan to show Pervy the whole picture πŸ˜›

Someone please update him regarding her scorpion wala plan that she had in her mind to punish him  πŸ˜ˆ

That plan ne toh Jindal saab ko "Tide" se zyaada chauka diya tha πŸ˜†

Even he was surprised to see what his nazook Gudiya is capable of πŸ˜†

Kher wo chodo, if Pervy comes to know of that, bechara will surely start having nightmares since well Gudiya's Eye Mask wala plan during the masquerade party was enough to make him shiver & drive him crazy πŸ€£

Though I will love seeing scared Pervy but problem ye hai, if he gets nightmare, he will wake up screaming & then Mendaak-Ullu's needra will be bhanghed too which may result into him getting scolded by the baddimaag mendak & maybe even pitai which I don't want πŸ˜’

Cause Pervy is only our Sher & Sherni's shikaar 

Anyways but he should definitely see the clip of the episode when she was about to give electric shock to Angu & even gave electric shock to Rockey πŸ˜ˆ

Cvs kisis bhi tarah please Sherni ki berehmi ki katha Pervy tak pohocha do please.... 

I am hungry to see his reaction πŸ˜›

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , Choti Lomri ki shaadi daddu se ho & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal ! 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh Bhai behna aur biwi ji ka alag he chal raha hai ek taraf inke side se entertainment bhi horaha🀣🀣

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Our pervy have a long way to get to know what our gudiya is capable of agar isne ajtk ka saara gudiya ka kaand dekh liya na to khi ye shock mein na chala jaye😈