Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

parul praying in home mandir... says abir can hide his pain from everyone but not you(god).. i've light deep for abir make some miracle happen... 

winds starts blowing n she tries to save the diya... 

in forest it starts raining... abir thinks i forgot that we can fight anything in world we just need saathi by your side... 

mish asks him why he is crying.. abir is happy n says its a mircale.. barish horahi hai... 

in mah house bm n shaurya sees news on fire and then rain... she asks shaurya that the kids have gone there only naa... news people says they got news that two people are stuck in forest n police are not able to reach there.... a girl was stuck there already n a boy went behind to save her, there is no news about both...

nannu sees the news in hospital... he says mish didnt reply yet she never does it.. and tries calling her but coulnt connect... kunal comes there and nannu asks him to be with kuhu n says he is going to look for mish kunal says even he couldnt contact abir, if he finds inform we are here.. 

nannu is worried he thinks it was his stupid plan to send mish to jungle so that abir can go behind her, hope mish didnt go inside jungle... shaurya calls nannu... but he doesnt take it.. bm is worried..

nannu says my life is not only mine others too have haq, i dont have rights to put soneone else's cheez in danger, all this stress, pareshani everything is guest of few days will go away soon.. calm down nishant.. starts counting numbers... nishant mishti needs you... 

he calls shaurya n says they got worried seeing news n they are like typical parents n all are fine.. bm asks then why no one took their call... he says he was busy in work, mishti kuhu are sleeping, whatever problem will be solved, you all trust me naa... he asks them to relax... 

nannu calls his PA and asks if mish is back, she informs that both mishbir are missing, he asks her to inform when she gets any info.. 

Is Nishant in love with Mish...he was terribly scared at first...kuch gadbad hoga Kya..did he tell the truth to Abir in hospital..Abir looked happy

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Is Nishant in love with Mish...he was terribly scared at first...kuch gadbad hoga Kya..did he tell the truth to Abir in hospital..Abir looked happy

I haven't seen the episode, but it's natural for Nannu to be scared. Mishti is his family member and family let her come here because she was with him and on top of it, it was his plan to send Mish to jungle for Abir to come and find her... so he must be scared and guilty too!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

mishti asks him to go out so that they can get help... abir says if i wanted to go out i've done before itself, you are short so i'll lift you, you go outside n call help then i'll also come... mishti asks if he is making a joke of her height... 

abir says he is just trying to save her life i mean our life... 

msihti says then think how we both save our lives... 

the log falls n mish sees n comes infront of abir n she gets hurt... abir shouts what did she do, dimag karab hogaya kya...

meenu says abir is my son, he wont accept easily.. parul asks if she will threaten him again.,.. when she was about to reply nidhi comes there n says about the news... 

kunal talking to unconscious kuhu thank god you are fine... he messages that both are in hospital n fine will come back soon... kuhu in her unconscious state says he will leave her again.. kunal promises to not leave why are you crying... she says so what do i do it was not her mistake still he left, my fairytale nightmare bangaye, kunal says nothing like that he will be there, kuhu "#lier", he says he is saying the truth he wont go anywhere and asks sorry... 

nishant reaches jungle with police searching for mishbir... he thinks i can find them, they will be alright, nothing will happen to mishti... 

nannu hears abir shouting for help... and goes in that direction... 

abir says to mish that her boyfriend will come to save... come on partner... mishti faints n abir shouts mishti... 

nannu comes there n they help msihbir to get out... 

meenu tries calling abir n gets tensed seeing news... 

in jungle they throw a rope and abir tries to send mish alone above but she doesnt leave his hand even in unconscious state... abir asks her to leave his hand... nannu says she wont leave you, she wont come out without you... and asks him to come along... they both come out... 

meenu tries calling kunal... parul sees mishbir being saved... but switches off the tv so meenu doesnt see... she takes the remote with her... meenu switches on tv and sees msihti n nannu only... 

precap mishbir in hospital.. abir in mish room mish holding his hands... meenu comes inside room dont know if its the same room... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ooohhh aaahhhh precap ❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_m6kUhC_N/

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

Dialogue of every typical hero/herione.

In Danger,even before attemting to save each other,first they say these lines.

Before,I found them cute.

But Now I laugh whoever says these🤣

🤣 he tries waking her up saying all this... but yaar before there was logic now only magic enjoy it 

Originally posted by: -Viji-

This shayari is and will be the best for me! 

Waiting to see what happens today! 

Thanks for the updates Diya❤️

true viji thats my most favorite too... 

welcome back dear 🤗

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwwww

Incredible episode

Dddddd,

I don't need to even watch the episode

Your updates r so lively😭

Originally posted by: SheThought

@bold

Did Mish hear any of this? I guess not, if she was unconscious 😭

@italics

may be "angry chorni" reference will be registered by Mish and she gets a clue... i know she has got enough of them already, but she really wanted to hear it from Abir 😒

she was unconscious pail but dont know if she remembers all this... 😭

she was awake when he said angry chorni n today everything was on face except for confession hoping for best now... i think abir got a hope now he said if you have saathi with you we can face anything.,.. i think he is gonna fight for them again 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I haven't seen the episode, but it's natural for Nannu to be scared. Mishti is his family member and family let her come here because she was with him and on top of it, it was his plan to send Mish to jungle for Abir to come and find her... so he must be scared and guilty too!

That's true Pali...I was surprised seeing his reaction..he was totally scared and was constantly counting numbers...I think now he will help Mishbir to unite🤗🤗

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Meenu has become comedy now🤣🤣🤣Puri ki puri paagal hogayi hai! 

🤣 thats true viji today she was so delusional... but again she is gonna threaten him i think when parul asked she was about to say something but nidhi interrupted