Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

parul praying in home mandir... says abir can hide his pain from everyone but not you(god).. i've light deep for abir make some miracle happen... 

winds starts blowing n she tries to save the diya... 

in forest it starts raining... abir thinks i forgot that we can fight anything in world we just need saathi by your side... 

mish asks him why he is crying.. abir is happy n says its a mircale.. barish horahi hai... 

in mah house bm n shaurya sees news on fire and then rain... she asks shaurya that the kids have gone there only naa... news people says they got news that two people are stuck in forest n police are not able to reach there.... a girl was stuck there already n a boy went behind to save her, there is no news about both...

nannu sees the news in hospital... he says mish didnt reply yet she never does it.. and tries calling her but coulnt connect... kunal comes there and nannu asks him to be with kuhu n says he is going to look for mish kunal says even he couldnt contact abir, if he finds inform we are here.. 

nannu is worried he thinks it was his stupid plan to send mish to jungle so that abir can go behind her, hope mish didnt go inside jungle... shaurya calls nannu... but he doesnt take it.. bm is worried..

nannu says my life is not only mine others too have haq, i dont have rights to put soneone else's cheez in danger, all this stress, pareshani everything is guest of few days will go away soon.. calm down nishant.. starts counting numbers... nishant mishti needs you... 

he calls shaurya n says they got worried seeing news n they are like typical parents n all are fine.. bm asks then why no one took their call... he says he was busy in work, mishti kuhu are sleeping, whatever problem will be solved, you all trust me naa... he asks them to relax... 

nannu calls his PA and asks if mish is back, she informs that both mishbir are missing, he asks her to inform when she gets any info.. 

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir talking to unconscious mish asking her to say how she hates him, how he ended their story... 

dheere dheere sad bg..

"I love you mishti" he shouts but then realizes what he said n stops the 2nd time... 

after she came back she made his living difficult... she doesnt need sahara, doesnt wear chashma, keeps saying mishti 2.0, keep saying fark nahi padta..... he says "mujhe fark padta hai mishti, when someone else makes you smile, when someone else holds you, tho mujhe fark padta hai mishti, i've been lying to you n everyone for 2 months but the truth is that mujhe fark padta hai, tumhare bina abir rajvansh nahi hai sab jhoot hai"

he shouts for help... "yeh kahani aise katam nahi hoga mishti, maine kabhi socha nahi mujhe pyaar hoga ki mai apni maa ki pressure mai aaunga, sabse achi ladki se pyaar hua pir mai use chodna pada, now that you are back you cant go like this, hope that some miracle happens today, maybe our story didnt end, maybe our story will go on, mishti come on"

mishti wakes up... i'm sorry abir, because of me you to got stuck here... 

abir sees a fire log it is just above them but doesnt fall on them n mish starts shouting aag... abir calms her down "mein tumhe kuch nahi kone dunga angry chorni" 

Dialogue of every typical hero/herione.

In Danger,even before attemting to save each other,first they say these lines.

Before,I found them cute.

But Now I laugh whoever says these🤣

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

good morning lovelies 🤗

pali good evening dear on time today 🤗

thank you for thread suta 🤗

parallel parallel 🥳

Dard tha mere hisse ka,  dark se lekin voh guzri

mere katir ek ladki, Aag ke dariya mai utri"

This shayari is and will be the best for me! 

Waiting to see what happens today! 

Thanks for the updates Diya❤️

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abir talking to unconscious mish asking her to say how she hates him, how he ended their story... 

dheere dheere sad bg..

"I love you mishti" he shouts but then realizes what he said n stops the 2nd time... 

after she came back she made his living difficult... she doesnt need sahara, doesnt wear chashma, keeps saying mishti 2.0, keep saying fark nahi padta..... he says "mujhe fark padta hai mishti, when someone else makes you smile, when someone else holds you, tho mujhe fark padta hai mishti, i've been lying to you n everyone for 2 months but the truth is that mujhe fark padta hai, tumhare bina abir rajvansh nahi hai sab jhoot hai"

he shouts for help... "yeh kahani aise katam nahi hoga mishti, maine kabhi socha nahi mujhe pyaar hoga ki mai apni maa ki pressure mai aaunga, sabse achi ladki se pyaar hua pir mai use chodna pada, now that you are back you cant go like this, hope that some miracle happens today, maybe our story didnt end, maybe our story will go on, mishti come on"

mishti wakes up... i'm sorry abir, because of me you to got stuck here... 

abir sees a fire log it is just above them but doesnt fall on them n mish starts shouting aag... abir calms her down "mein tumhe kuch nahi kone dunga angry chorni" 

@bold

Did Mish hear any of this? I guess not, if she was unconscious 😭

@italics

may be "angry chorni" reference will be registered by Mish and she gets a clue... i know she has got enough of them already, but she really wanted to hear it from Abir 😒

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Abir "dont worry mishti, someone will come for help..."

mishti "haan abir nannu will find us"

Abir " i dont know mishti, last i saw he went to sleep"

mishti says he always does like this only,,...

abir asks so i didnt give you space...

mishti says i'm not comparing.. 

abir why not karo naa

mishti says nothing is right or wrong everyone is different thats it... 

abir says dont need to do badi badi baate just say it straight what you think... say the truth that you hate me, nafrat karti ho mujhe...

meenu comes and lights the diya and talks about mehul, she says he first married her then cheated on her.. we might have fought but we didnt do that... you know what abir said he will leave his family n house after marriage, this means that after mishti comes here family will be broken... parul asks but after mishti went abir is breaking... 

meenu says mishti is his past i dont want him to live in past, i have fixed rishta for abir, girls family has accepted n coming to meet them tomorrow... parul asks if abir will accept..

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

abir why not karo naa

abir says dont need to do badi badi baate just say it straight what you think... say the truth that you hate me, nafrat karti ho mujhe...

meenu comes and lights the diya and talks about mehul, she says he first married her then cheated on her.. we might have fought but we didnt do that... you know what abir said he will leave his family n house after marriage, this means that after mishti comes here family will be broken... parul asks but after mishti went abir is breaking... 

meenu says mishti is his past i dont want him to live in past, i have fixed rishta for abir, girls family has accepted n coming to meet them tomorrow... parul asks if abir will accept..

Meenu has become comedy now🤣🤣🤣Puri ki puri paagal hogayi hai! 

SheThought thumbnail

abir why not karo naa

imagining Abir like this 😆... just wayyyy prettier 😳

Image result for jealous green gif"

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

@bold

Did Mish hear any of this? I guess not, if she was unconscious 😭

@italics

may be "angry chorni" reference will be registered by Mish and she gets a clue... i know she has got enough of them already, but she really wanted to hear it from Abir 😒

Nope she was unconscious but yaa angry chorni she did heard 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

parul praying in home mandir... says abir can hide his pain from everyone but not you(god).. i've light deep for abir make some miracle happen... 

winds starts blowing n she tries to save the diya... 

in forest it starts raining... abir thinks i forgot that we can fight anything in world we just need saathi by your side... 

mish asks him why he is crying.. abir is happy n says its a mircale.. barish horahi hai... 

in mah house bm n shaurya sees news on fire and then rain... she asks shaurya that the kids have gone there only naa... news people says they got news that two people are stuck in forest n police are not able to reach there.... a girl was stuck there already n a boy went behind to save her, there is no news about both...

nannu sees the news in hospital... he says mish didnt reply yet she never does it.. and tries calling her but coulnt connect... kunal comes there and nannu asks him to be with kuhu n says he is going to look for mish kunal says even he couldnt contact abir, if he finds inform we are here.. 

nannu is worried he thinks it was his stupid plan to send mish to jungle so that abir can go behind her, hope mish didnt go inside jungle... shaurya calls nannu... but he doesnt take it.. bm is worried..

nannu says my life is not only mine others too have haq, i dont have rights to put soneone else's cheez in danger, all this stress, pareshani everything is guest of few days will go away soon.. calm down nishant.. starts counting numbers... nishant mishti needs you... 

he calls shaurya n says they got worried seeing news n they are like typical parents n all are fine.. bm asks then why no one took their call... he says he was busy in work, mishti kuhu are sleeping, whatever problem will be solved, you all trust me naa... he asks them to relax... 

nannu calls his PA and asks if mish is back, she informs that both mishbir are missing, he asks her to inform when she gets any info.. 

@bold, FINALLY gadheda realized this.... I’m crying happy tears

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

@bold, FINALLY gadheda realized this.... I’m crying happy tears

Yeah, gadhedo needs to remember his own life mantra and act on it! 😲