tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Today I saw a glimpse of Maya from season 1 

When she thought of breaking a beautiful bond of anaya and rudra 

I seriously don't want Maya to do that because I won't be able to support her

Then again Maya shivering when MJ is around 

Almost same as Rajesh kattar Maya father entered Maya used to be scared 

Then precap scene reminded me of lift scene when Arjun gave her his hand and pulled her out.

The episode was a reminder of season 1 in some way or the other.

Till now I m supporting Maya because she seems to be walking on right path but if she starts walking on wrong path  then I won't be able to support her. She can't justify that something wrong happened with her. That's not any justification.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I loved the scen from the previous season when in the initial episodes she has an panic attack. Jennifer was brilliant in that and I know tomorrow's scene will be equally good!😊

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Yeah, it's almost same but both have their own charms. And it's the sequel, so some similarity will be seen. They just need to execute it properly.

I really hope she doesn't do take any wrong path in the war of justice. And definitely not want her to eye on Ruan relationship.

Armu4eva thumbnail

I think it was a great callback to season 1. Also here she had not just been abused but almost killed. The stakes are very high. Also here love is not a motivation. She sees everything from point of view of her mission. As long as Ananya doesn't come in her way, all is well but if she starts to distract Rudra Or interfere in Mayas plan, I guess Maya will react. 

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

I loved the scen from the previous season when in the initial episodes she has an panic attack. Jennifer was brilliant in that and I know tomorrow's scene will be equally good!😊

Ya I remember that scene was brilliant 

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was just thinking the same. Today we got to see the vulnerable Maya. It reminded me of season 1. How terrified she used to be of her father. Today MJ wrecked the same havoc for her.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I think it was a great callback to season 1. Also here she had not just been abused but almost killed. The stakes are very high. Also here love is not a motivation. She sees everything from point of view of her mission. As long as Ananya doesn't come in her way, all is well but if she starts to distract Rudra Or interfere in Mayas plan, I guess Maya will react. 

She has right to interfere when her plan hampers but today she was rude and cold with anaya for no reason and even thought of breaking their relationship like jealous lover. I just hate manipulation. Till now her plans were class I mean her asking rudra to sell fish .... She knew he would do it. If u challenge rudra he will do it and then she got that footage aired on news channel so she successfully embarrassed MJ them again MJ wanted to invest in his son s company again she ruined his plan and became investor. This all looks interesting but breaking bonds these things are kind of cheap I just hate it . Last season I couldn't support Maya and her relationship with Arjun because it was all manipulation. 

Maya in this season has being referred to lord Krishna and drapuadi both of them never did anything cheap and wrong . That was the difference between them and kauravas. Kauravas would do anything to win.

Krishna did tell Arjun to hit arrow on karna when he was defenceless which was ethically wrong but Krishna wanted to end the war for the greater good. Similarly maya is  playing with Roy brothers but in this process if she changes from pandavas Krishna s side  to kauravas. To support such a character would be impossible.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen bits of beyhadh 1.. the makers gave us a glimpse of maya ppl have already known.  Also in this part there r new viewers like me who will find this intriguing.. 

Ok coming to Ananya.. she is actually someone whom Maya was not planned for.. she was a bit shocked to know that she is also an owner and now she knows maya too.. her plan has rudra to be used as her weapon.. also unlike season 1, it's not about obsessive love and jealousy.. 

I feel unlike what the viewers r already anticipating.. may be maya ends up being good friends with ananya.. because ananya is way understanding and smart.. today whatever happened was due to MJ and not Ananya.. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

She has right to interfere when her plan hampers but today she was rude and cold with anaya for no reason and even thought of breaking their relationship like jealous lover. I just hate manipulation. Till now her plans were class I mean her asking rudra to sell fish .... She knew he would do it. If u challenge rudra he will do it and then she got that footage aired on news channel so she successfully embarrassed MJ them again MJ wanted to invest in his son s company again she ruined his plan and became investor. This all looks interesting but breaking bonds these things are kind of cheap I just hate it . Last season I couldn't support Maya and her relationship with Arjun because it was all manipulation. 

Maya in this season has being referred to lord Krishna and drapuadi both of them never did anything cheap and wrong . That was the difference between them and kauravas. Kauravas would do anything to win.

Krishna did tell Arjun to hit arrow on karna when he was defenceless which was ethically wrong but Krishna wanted to end the war for the greater good. Similarly maya is  playing with Roy brothers but in this process if she changes from pandavas Krishna s side  to kauravas. To support such a character would be impossible.

Actually, she is probably not on the side of good. She's got skewed and messed up interpretations of the Gita in her head which was shown yesterday. I can't support her if she breaks the friendship between RuAn, but that is probably to happen. But I don't think she's changing sides from Pandavas to Kauravas and all. Until we know the entire picture, we don't even know the definition of P or K here. We haven't been shown the truth for us to interpret who the Pandavas are and who the Kauravas are. That said your point is pretty valid. One can't change sides and still be supported. XD

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Precap made me to remember only season 1 ..her fear when she sees darkness and her dad