Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Good news is such a depressing scenario that the very idea of making it all comical is coming across as offensive....I bet the movie will be unbearable to watch!

I agree but Akshay has a huge chunk of the audience just waiting for his movies. Not a fan base like Salman, but a crowd-puller nevertheless. If a trashy movie like Houseful 4 could get 200 crores, Good Newzz will surely cross that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I say Dabangg 2 makes 250 in any case and incase it turns out a great entertainer than sky is the limit. Salman always over promotes when he isnt that confident on the film. He has been pretty quiet

Bharat which was an underperformer for Salman earned more than all Akshay films except Housefull 4 which is his highest grosser. Even if Dabangg 3 underperforms and Good Newwz overperforms, the former will still be a bigger grosser than the latter.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good Newz will flop hard. Dabang will underperform. I found the promos released so far really and truly awful.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

and Salman Khan alone can't save the film. Do you guys agree/disagree?

Salman Khan alone not only saved trashes like Ready, bodyguard, dabangg2 & kick, but made them huge blockbusters as well.

Originally posted by: tanya_91

Salman Khan alone not only saved trashes like Ready, bodyguard, dabangg2 & kick, but made them huge blockbusters as well.

The last film you mentioned released in 2014. Dabangg 3 is releasing in the end of 2019. Get over from past.😆

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel like D3 has good buzz on ground level. the music may not doing numbers on YouTube but munni badnam and naina lade  are quite popular irl.

Btw does Good news really have hit music? Chandigarh me has less views than munni badnam despite being released a week earlier. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

I feel like D3 has good buzz on ground level. the music may not doing numbers on YouTube but munni badnam and naina lade  are quite popular irl.

Btw does Good news really have hit music? Chandigarh me has less views than munni badnam despite being released a week earlier. 

whose that guy in chandigarh song with a red coat and comes towards the end of the song  

edit - got it its Hardy

https://youtu.be/iGA3W8zUTRY

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

whose that guy in chandigarh song with a red coat and comes towards the end of the song  

i haven't watched the video yet

TrustNo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

edit - got it its Hardy

https://youtu.be/iGA3W8zUTRY

that's him? He looks quite different in his music videos.