The buzz for Good Newzz is stronger than Dabbang 3?

Posted: 4 years ago

Dabbang 3 might open big due to the Salman Khan factor, but I doubt the film will sustain, given that the buzz is pretty weak. No decent songs, a lacklustre female lead, and the same old Salman Khan formula seem to be going against the film.

What's more striking is that Dabbang 3 will face strong competiton from Good Newzz, which seems to have everything going for it, in terms of hit music, novel concept, Akshay Kumar who has given blockbuster back-to-back hits, and an A-list actress who is going to be back on the silver screen after quite some time.

I predict Dabbang 3 will be underwhelming at the least, and Salman Khan alone can't save the film. Do you guys agree/disagree?

Anyway dabangg 3 has more buzz than bharat so more than 200 for sure. Then we will see the wom.. 

Originally posted by Anika80

Anyway dabangg 3 has more buzz than bharat so more than 200 for sure. Then we will see the wom.. 

I don't agree. The buzz is same. It's the Salman Khan factor in both films. Otherwise, the film won't even rake in 20 crores if someone else was doing it. The trailer was so bad!

Will break all records in single screens and Karnataka. Minimum 300 crore. Though I have a feeling it will do 350+.

Buzz for dabangg 3 is multiple times more than good newz... good newz has a fake buzz that few groups are trying to create... 

Check bms and compare number of ppl interested to watch dabangg and good newz.... dabangg is 6x times more

good newzzz buzz is by feku IT cell just like housefull 4 

😡

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago

i am afraid for GN

with every passing promo..it looks less appealing and my fear it may be one of those with brilliant trailer but disappointing final product..

can't say anything for D3..it looks like a hot mess but doubt it be a bigger mess than bharat which was a documentary than a movie..

Originally posted by cougarTown

i am afraid for GN

with every passing promo..it looks less appealing and my fear it may be one of those with brilliant trailer but disappointing final product..

can't say anything for D3..it looks like a hot mess but doubt it be a bigger mess than bharat which was a documentary than a movie..

Though I didn't love the trailer myself, I have seen people on Twitter and Instagram going gaga over it. Also, the presence of Akshay Kumar has elevated it as he has great comic timing.

Good Newzz has no buzz at all .The concept itself is not appealing .

D3 is comparatively better .

Good news is such a depressing scenario that the very idea of making it all comical is coming across as offensive....I bet the movie will be unbearable to watch!