Hina Khan and Priyank Sharma in music video.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, the BB 11 contestants Hina Khan and Priyank Sharma have done a music video together and it's a romantic song . In BB 11 I liked their friendship and they are doing this romantic song now. Hina Khan is looking so stunning in the trailer of the video. This song  'Raanjhana' sung by Arjit Singh is releasing today and I am excited for it. Both Hina and Priyank are doing good in their careers. It's so nice to see that Hina is getting so much success after doing BB 11. She is doing movies, webseries and I am so happy for her.🥳She was awesome as Komolika in KZK-2 and Ekta wanted her in Naagin-4 but she couldn't do because of tight schedule. I wish to see her in Naagin franchise as Naagin in future.

Edited by saniya9919 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I love both of them❤️

I have always been a fan of hina and i love her bonding with Priyank.

I am currently working on my novel which is tentatively titled, Love is a lie. You wouldn't believe the name of the protagonists!

It's Priyank and hina 😆

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i just watched the video...the song is very good...priyank n hina both are looking good together. ⭐️

saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

I love both of them❤️

I am currently working on my novel which is tentatively titled, Love is a lie. You wouldn't believe the name of the protagonists!

It's Priyank and hina 😆

Wow, that sounds great. You are talented.👍🏼 All the best. Hina jahan hoti hain woh cheez super hit ho jaati hain. Good luck and let's know when your novel will get completed.

saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i just watched the video...the song is very good...priyank n hina both are looking good together. ⭐️

I loved the song and they are looking fabulous together. Especially Hina Khan .

saniya9919 thumbnail

Congratulations to Hina fans! Hina Khan ranked at 3rd position as ' Aisia's most sexy women 2019'. 🥳

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Wow, that sounds great. You are talented.👍🏼 All the best. Hina jahan hoti hain woh cheez super hit ho jaati hain. Good luck and let's know when your novel will get completed.

🤗

Are there any PriHina fans here except three of us ?❤️

You know Priyank knows that am working on a novel where he is the protagonist. Both Pri and hina have acknowledged.

Infact in one of the segments with India forums, Pri revealed my name and said he has taken screenshot of mine.

https://youtu.be/ldELOSYS5yA

Here, watch this from 4:50

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

this two since their bb, has been most successful and consisten. loved their work.  

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tight schedule lol she is doing nothing. 

Few days hype due to Jitesh pillai. That's it