Watched Sky is Pink on Netflix

Posted: 6 months ago

Watched #TheSkyIsPink on #Netflix , was bawling by d end of d film. The indian audiences should just see films like housefull. @priyankachopra @FarOutAkhtar @ZairaWasimmm #rohit #shonali did an incredible job

Edited by Minionite - 6 months ago
4 Likes this

lets not insult the audience

they have also made movies like piku..raazi..andhadhun..article 15..bala..lipstick under my burkha..queen..english vinglish successes..

every movie has its own fate and i have yet to see it to know what went so wrong that it met such a disastrous fate at the BO..the poor opening made sense since it had little face value and barely any hype though..but it is definitely not for the audience being 'anpad and gawar' as you put it..

8 Likes this

movie was ok -  smiley1

do listen to this song  

https://youtu.be/bR8sE9ubyTI  

Edited by oyebollywood - 6 months ago
2 Likes this

I also watched yesterday on Netflix and cried  a lot, such an emotional movie.

0 Likes this

I loved this movie

1 Likes this

this was such a sincere effort with such good acting by everyone totally let down by the director shonali bose

with so much talent on board..such a sincere story..she could have made something so amazing

the movie moves at such a slow pace and seems more like clustered scenes pasted with a voice over by ayesha..there is no coherent story telling..no grip..no consistency..little was shown of ayesha..so much more of the bond could have been shown

in short shonali totally let it down..she failed as a director..this would have been a solid success if someone like shoojit directed it..with the same cast etc everything..

5 Likes this

The acting was incredible especially from Zaira and Priyanka. 

2 Likes this

Should have went to watch in theatre. Everyone is complaining now after watching DVDRIP

1 Likes this