Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In there haste to axe Paridth and Ariduth, in favour of S2, which was touted as Ashnoor, love and marriage etc, but they knew that she was never going to pull it off, than the sudden entrance of Arya. Which is hilarious, if you watch from the beginning even the beloved Mini is confused.com, if she has a sister or not. 

They tried to pull the wool over our eyes by saying that this is S2. Where in reality its a repeat of PB, with history repeating itself with Poor Mini now Babita and Arya is another Babita for Poor Mini to ruin her life over. 

A classic from Dadaji why does my Poor hard done by Mini have to suffer so much first by looking after Babita in her Childhood and now ruining her Career and life by looking after Arya. Seriously Khuranas you have lost the plot. This is due to her to become even more great in everyone's eyes and more so when she wants to blame arya for it, and butchered as well by RS and Kk.

There have been so many references to Babita and HS, that its so stupid now and cringe worthy that now we have poor Mini copying and acting like HS that its dumb and stupid.

And like seriously this is S2, wow count how many times they mention Babita. Even poor Lally is lost without HS and now he is not the same.

This new Male lead is going to be used and abused and they are hopping that he fills the gap that HS left.

The others like Saroj is another prop for Poor Mini to have a go at and has already been butchered and is the next one for the chop, courtesy of Poor Mini who will do the honours.

Than the creepy love story with the chef will begin, all for trps, its not a love story the popular line from RS and KK.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yesterday's episode had HS written all over it, from the 'yo baat phinal hai, chhori' to the way Minnie opened up her arms and gave Arya space to cry in her embrace. Also, the way Arya said she wanted to cry for her father too. 

That balcony scene was just ...

It's clear this entire season is likely to be built on such memories. 

Yup...bt I'm actually waiting for Minnie's one sequence about her HS ucl.

Veer balika's all actions are inspired by her HS.The hansel gratel story scene where she give a new perspective to arya,consoling arya by singaling her to come to her embrace-it was all hs.

Coz though HS is always behind their all actions, in reality minnie just talk about her babes. 

Its like she feels she has no right over her HS ucl like arya has.

I keep thinking its done deliberately.               

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The  scene between arya and mini with jug jug jeeve song reminds me babita and mini scene after the court humiliation episode the same way mini try to console babita and the same song was used in background 

And when arya complaints about montu 

That scene reminds me hanumaan and mini

The same way she was doing  complaint of manmeet and ashok after ashok got arrested 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Itsflora

Yup...bt I'm actually waiting for Minnie's one sequence about her HS ucl.

Veer balika's all actions are inspired by her HS.The hansel gratel story scene where she give a new perspective to arya,consoling arya by singaling her to come to her embrace-it was all hs.

Coz though HS is always behind their all actions, in reality minnie just talk about her babes. 

Its like she feels she has no right over her HS ucl like arya has.

I keep thinking its done deliberately.               

Of course it's done deliberately. 

Minnie still has unresolved daddy issues and they will probably address it at one point.

Which Hansel and Gretel story?

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Its built mostly on Mini-Arya’s memories of their mother. Watched few episodes, they mostly mention Babita. Even NB/Khuranas talk about how the sisters are connected because of Babita. They throw in random “yo baat phinal hai” here and there to tell us that they haven’t forgotten HS lol. I am actually surprised to see them mention Babita more 😆

It's pretty clear they've shot themselves in the foot and know it so they are flailing to find other options to fill the void. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ahh its so sweet by the RS and KK the glorifying of Poor Mini, that its Mini who is the big fat elephant in the picture.

Its hilarious how many times they mention Babita and Poor Mini now is the new Babita and Arya is Babita and the show is a repeat of Patiala Babes and the same struggles with the Restaurant and in rides Neil the new Chef to the rescue and love of Poor Mini.

And Midas touch Poor Mini is going to make it work just like that.

They are trying to recreate HS with Neil the Chef. There is only one HS as this PH has recovered after butchering worthy Actors for 1.

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Of course it's done deliberately. 

Minnie still has unresolved daddy issues and they will probably address it at one point.

Which Hansel and Gretel story?

Woh after minnie forgets arya in school,the next epi of 11 december had a scene of story telling scene between sisters.It was brilliantly done.  

Gave me Such a subtle hs vibe.

The way HS used to explain things better,veer balika kinda did that.

I actually went back & rewatched some HS scenes after that.     

Sushdvj thumbnail

Arya wanted  to make morning tea  for veerbalika ❤

And wants goori vali chai for herself 

I just love the process of making goori vali  chai 😂

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saroj🤬🤬🤬....

Aaj pahli bar bheeji par itna pyar aa raha hai❤️

Ab s1 aur s2 me mean aur connection dekh raha hai 

Khuranas practical real log hai no superheroes thab tak sath dete hai jab tak aapna nuksan na ho

Ek bar me life kisi perfect nahi hoti babes ne jo galati ki wo mini nahi karegi.

Mene ye situation apane samane dekhi hai

Edited by Romanoger - 4 years ago
Sushdvj thumbnail

I just love Bobby today😂😂

And NEIL is great chef no doubt who know what cooking give him in return

Finding chef is adventurous trip for arya 😂

She was ready with bag and waterbottle 😂