Patiala Babes

Patiala Babes2 Episode Discussion Thread

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi fans ofseason 2 .  I know we all are very few in number but we surely have a lot inside us to discuss in each episode . So this thread is only for us. Pls participatein the discussion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for opening up this thread đŸ¤—

The most profound moment since the funeral scene so far for me has been with little Arya in school yesterday. It was actually so sad when it all hit her. If anything this highlights the effect it has on young kids when their parents die in a way we don’t often see- we usually see the side of other adults overcompensating and spoiling them. And all just how cruel and blunt kids at school can be. What Id like to see Is a bullying scene further down the line, where kids in school are bullying Arya for being an orphan (this is very much a reality and it would be nice to educate people on prevention and recognising it).

I don’t see why by now mini has not yet changed her mind about leaving. I know it’s a slow process but she’s got a saviour complex that id have thought would have kicked in by now. The both sisters are going to do well to heal each other: Arya by hearing about her mummy daddy from mini and “getting to know them” more and mini by hearing about her mother during that 5 years and realising that she was never a bad reminder, it was all just said in anger between two stubborn women. 

What’s everyone else’s thoughts on where they think or would like to see the story go. So far it’s been more of an introduction to the leap and everyone’s role/personality 5 years on 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

New Article on Arya.. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/patiala-babes-saisha-bajaj-truly-multi-talented/2019/12/11

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm enjoying season 2 so far â¤ď¸

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So today mini is informed that Hs pension isn’t enough to cover the loan +rani and puro’s wage and so she decides that she wants to sell the restaurant to pay off the loan against the house and will use the pension + her wage to pay for aryas expenses. Although it’s sad because babita’s work will once again be for nothing, it’s the most practical thing to do. We’ve seen how mini is not good with the cooking side of things as this was babitas strength and the restaurant seems to have been going downhill with the standard of cooking because of simpy not following the recipes.

It would be nice if they didn’t need the money short term. It would have been a nice idea to hire a chef and maybe mini could start doing foodie photo shoots as a way of her involvement whilst still doing what she enjoys - as a way to preserve their mothers hard work.

I enjoyed the scene with mini reading to Arya, it’s going to break her little heart tomorrow because you can tell she’s already attached to mini and wants to copy her sister and be like her.  

Tomorrow is going to be a Tear jerker episode from the looks of the precap. Can’t wait. I have noticed that as the episodes go on there’s less “flashbacks” of s1. 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for opening this🤗 I am enjoying the show now love sisters bonding đŸ˜ł miss my chutankimy little sister now. 

Itsflora thumbnail

I really enjoyed the story scenes of sisters.

I thought school scene was the best but the story telling scene of the sisters stole my heart.

Arya is an absolute cutie!!!

Coming back to the epis,why they never show the hanumaan locket with minnie??

They keep showing babes ka fairylight every epi.

Now i am feeling its deliberate coz minnie still say yes whenever arya says that its her papa only...

I have a feeling soon Minnie will snap/ break down about this.              

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Itsflora

I really enjoyed the story scenes of sisters.

I thought school scene was the best but the story telling scene of the sisters stole my heart.

Arya is an absolute cutie!!!

Coming back to the epis,why they never show the hanumaan locket with minnie??

They keep showing babes ka fairylight every epi.

Now i am feeling its deliberate coz minnie still say yes whenever arya says that its her papa only...

I have a feeling soon Minnie will snap/ break down about this.              

Yaa they only shows camera as memory of hanumaan I am also want to see locket. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday's episode had HS written all over it, from the 'yo baat phinal hai, chhori' to the way Minnie opened up her arms and gave Arya space to cry in her embrace. Also, the way Arya said she wanted to cry for her father too. 

That balcony scene was just ...

It's clear this entire season is likely to be built on such memories. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inlieu

Yesterday's episode had HS written all over it, from the 'yo baat phinal hai, chhori' to the way Minnie opened up her arms and gave Arya space to cry in her embrace. Also, the way Arya said she wanted to cry for her father too. 

That balcony scene was just ...

It's clear this entire season is likely to be built on such memories. 

Its built mostly on Mini-Arya’s memories of their mother. Watched few episodes, they mostly mention Babita. Even NB/Khuranas talk about how the sisters are connected because of Babita. They throw in random “yo baat phinal hai” here and there to tell us that they haven’t forgotten HS lol. I am actually surprised to see them mention Babita more đŸ˜†