IshRa SS ~ Love After Marriage ~ (PART :: 01/ PAGE :: 04)

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends, hope you remember me..!! 😄 after long time, isn't? Tell me how are you all..? Hope everyone doing good. ☺ 

Today I am posting a new story.. I know I had started many stories before which I never completed and unfortunately I will not continue them as I lost my interest in them. That's why here I am starting with a fresh story and will continue with this only. But if you ask about story Tum Dena Saath Mera, then yeah..! I will continue them but from 2020, I will start writing on that story. Till then enjoy this one. 

Okay enough of my blabber. Now enjoy the story......... 

------------------------

IshRa Short Story

Love After Marriage

P R O L O G U E

With Lord Shiva and Parvati's worship, the day starts at Iyer house. Mrs Iyer served Prasaad to the family members and servants. "Where's your daughter? Didn't she wake up yet?" Her husband asked after devotion.

"No.. She must be awake.. Last night,I saw her studying late." She defended her daughter.

"Don't defend her Madhu. If possible,then help her to learn the household manners else her in-laws will be bad-mouthing us." He said while taking seat in breakfast table. 

"Don't worry.. She will be learned slowly. We have time for her marriage." Mrs iyer console him when he said, "I forgot to inform you one thing."

"What?" She asked curious.

"You remember,my friend Omprakash Bhalla.." As he said, Mrs iyer remembered him with a nod. "Their family likes our daughter for his elder son."

"Oh, that's good." She smiled but in next moment her smile vanished as she wasn't sure about what her daughter thinks about marriage. She said, "But.. Vishwa.. We should ask Ishu about this first..! And moreover her exams aren't over yet.."

"They haven't any problem with her studies and woh konsa job karegi padhai karke.."

"But.. We should ask.." Still she tried to convince him. 

"No, we're her parents, we know what is good for her, so I don't think we need to ask anything to her. They're coming tomorrow, you just ask Ishita to prepare herself." Saying this Mr Iyer left for office. 

"What..? Didn't you bother to ask me anything before... That Ishita what do you want.. Do you want to get married to him? But no... You all just fixed my wedding." She vented out her anger on her family. 

"Ishu.. What are you talking? You know that.." Her mother was going to say but Ishita cut her saying, "I know amma.. That we don't have any rights to take our own decisions.. Even akka did the same what appa asked her to do.. She's having a relationship with no love. But I can't do this, amma. I'm not like akka... It's about my life.. I can't marry an unknown person." She tried her best to convince her mother. 

"Ishu.. He's appa's friend's son.. They're so nice, you haven't met them yet, that's why you're saying these.. Your appa wants you to stay happy always." Her mother said cupping her face. 

"... And you all thought that I will be happy in this marriage? No amma this can't happen.."

"Why Ishu? He's nice guy, he belongs from a nice family.. The family members are nice, then what's the problem?" Her mother asked. 

"Because I.." Ishita paused. 

"I what?" She asked. 

Ishita didn't reply anything to her which made her worried, her mother shook her asking, "Ishu, I am asking you something.. Answer me.."

"Yes amma, I love someone." She stated making her mother shocked. 

"Ishu, you.." Her mother was shocked as she never expected this. 

There was a huge silent in the hall as Mrs Iyer shared the news with family members. Her father was sitting there silently for sometimes and then broke the silence. "You know Madhu.. This never happened in our house.. Even we fixed Vandu's alliance.."

"Appa he's nice..." Ishita interrupted between him when Mr Iyer glared at him saying, "I am not talking with you."

Her mother asked her to keep silent and looked at Mr Iyer, "Our daughter loves someone.. In that case how can she be happy with someone else?" Her mother tried to convince her father. 

"We are her parents.. Aur humari beti itni bhi badi nahi hui hain ki woh khudke liye sahi galat ka faisla le sake.. It's our responsibility to help her to choose the correct path if we choose wrong. I know where my daughter can stay happy.. And that's why I will not change my decision." He firmly said. 

"But Ishita,just meet him once.." Ishita said. 

"I don't need to.. And it will better for you if you forget him and move on in your life.."

Disheartened Ishita, ran from there crying. 

"Appa why.. Why are you against love marriage?.. Why do you think that I can't take my own decisions.." She cried sitting on her bed. "No. I can't marry anyone except him." She immediately took her phone and dialed a number. "I want to meet you, right now." Haging up the call, she left her room. 

Ishita was going out from her house when her father held her hand asking, "Where are you going?"

"Appa, please let me go." She begged. 

"Tomorrow they are coming to visit you. And you will step out from this house after your marriage." He strictly told her and called her mother. "Take her to her room."

"Appa.. Appa please let me go.. I love him so much." She begged but her father didn't listen to her and locked her in her room. 

Ishita cried vigorously and begged to her family to let her go but no one listened to her when suddenly a idea arrived in her mind. Taking a saree, she tied it in the window and climbed out through the saree. 

Ishita reached to the place where she asked him to visit. "Reyansh..!" She spotted him there and called him out, she ran to him and hugged her crying. "I can't marry anyone.. Please marry me and take me away from here, Reyansh."

"Ishita.. What are you saying all these?" Reyansh asked while parting her away from him. "Mein.. Shadi.."

"Yes.. Appa will not understand our love. Woh meri shadi kahi aur karwa denge.. That's why I left my house. Let's go and get married tonight" She said while pulling his hand. 

"Have you gone mad?" He shouted while taking back his hand which made her shock. "Ishita.. I love you, but I can't marry you now. I haven't started my career yet and you're asking me to take such huge responsibility.. I can't do it.." He tried to justify. 

"Reyansh.. We will manage.." She said while cupping her face. 

"Its not a small thing, Ishita. It's about lifetime commitment,damn it."

"Commitment? Yeah.. You told me that you will marry me. Right?" She asked crying.

"Yeah.. But I thought you would understand my situation and would give me time.. But.. Tomorrow I am going for a business meeting and today you're telling me all these." He said frustrated. 

"Reyansh do you love me?" She asked as she is realizing that he's breaking his commitment. 

"Ishita.. I.." He hesitated but then said "Yes.. But I want to make my career first yaar. I have many goals to achieve and then I will think about marriage."

She stepped back saying, "Oh.. Okay.. I understand, you choose your career." She laughed amidst her cry, "I am mad that I thought so many things in my mind. You go Reyansh."

"Ishu.."

"It's okay Reyansh. Appa was right.. This love sounds beautiful in books only.. Asli zindagi toh kuch aur hi hote hain." She cried. 

"Ishu, please don't misunderstand me."

"Reyansh, please leave.. Tomorrow you're going somewhere, you must have works to do.. Go.." She said while looking away but he tried to justify himself when she shouted, "Reyansh, leave." Saying this she ran away from there. 

Meanwhile at iyer house, everyone got to know that Ishita wasn't in her room, Mr Iyer gets enraged on his daughter that now society will bad mouth their family, she dropped their family reputation. With thousands of thought, his health detoriated. 

Early morning, Ishita returned in her house broken and saw her family worried. Mrs Iyer went to her and was about to say when Ishita asked, "Where's appa?"

"In his room." Without asking anything, she replied. 

Ishita went to her father's room and saw him resting. Ishita took sit beside him and took his hand in him saying, "Appa.." He opened his eyes. "I am sorry appa.. I went out without informing you anything. I did wrong I know.. If you want you can punish me. I am sorry appa." She cried. " From today I will do everything what you wants. You want me to get married with your choice. Right? I am ready for this. But please forgive me. I will never ever do anything wrong which will ruin your reputation, I promise." She cried and keep her head near to his hand when he placed his hand on her head. 

That's it. Please do like and drop your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity-flame thumbnail

INDEX

P A R T :: 01

Edited by D.KPIAN - 4 years ago
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting and very amazing 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice one

Cont soon

Ty 4 d pm too

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting continue soon

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi welcome back

Superb prolouge

Ishitas father fixed her marriage with his friend son but ishita loves reyansh she tried to make her father understand but he locked her in room ishita went out of house through window she met reyansh and asked him to marry her but he said he want to make his career first he cant marry now ishita was heartbroken she asked him to leave ishitas father got to know ishita have left the house he got ill ishita came back home and said sorry for all this she said she will do whatever he will say

Pls update soon

Pls update ur other stories too if possible pls its request

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhashree126

Interesting and very amazing 

Thanks

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Nice one

Cont soon

Ty 4 d pm too

Thanks

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Interesting continue soon

Thanks

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Hi welcome back

Superb prolouge

Ishitas father fixed her marriage with his friend son but ishita loves reyansh she tried to make her father understand but he locked her in room ishita went out of house through window she met reyansh and asked him to marry her but he said he want to make his career first he cant marry now ishita was heartbroken she asked him to leave ishitas father got to know ishita have left the house he got ill ishita came back home and said sorry for all this she said she will do whatever he will say

Pls update soon

Pls update ur other stories too if possible pls its request

Thanks dear