10th December! The dialogues! So impressed! Little episode Analysis

Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The dialogues are so intriguing and foreshadowing! Loving them so much!

Rishi: I am really liking how his chatacter is being shaped up. I see so many people are disliking him but I don't feel the same. His character is very childish and that's the essence! He is not cunning or shrewd (uptil now๐Ÿ˜ƒ) He is a normal human being who probably keeps himself above everyone else. It was really cute to see him boast of his concern to Maya ๐Ÿ˜‚. And I really liked how he went home crying. That's what infatuation does to you! Plus the guy is very gullible so

I feel it is never going to be about Maya and him, it is just that Rishi is the weak link for both Mrityunjay (tbh I love this name and calling him MJ doesnt do any justice) and Rudra! 

Rudra: This guy is pure love! Idk there is so much to say about him but i just can't! I love how he is taking all the challenges so sportingly! The good boy tinge that is has makes me soooo happy! The dialogues!

"Mujhe bas itna pata hai yeh ek din meri jaan le legi" Uffff! I am sorry I am a sucker for sad love stories, dying heroes and everything and THIS dialogue did something to me! Urghhhh! Baby is gonna die, I know it! Nothing of what he deserves though! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rudra and Rishi: I love their scenes so much. Rudra is such a doting brother! Also I really l admire the constant fun these two bring to the show. I love how Rudra keeps to giving gyaan to his little brother! What's better than telling your brother to respect women! (i mean Rishi should know this himself, but a gentle reminder never hurts)

"Hahahhaha main toh haste haste marr jaunga"

"MARNE KI BAAT MAT KARNA"

Look at our boy who was talking about dying few scenes prior is now all protective for his little!

Another foreshadowing! "Pehle aap maroge, phir main". Rishi boy just stating facts but things are twisted here.

Mrityunjay: I don't know what to say about him yet but all I get is positive vibes from him (I know I am going to be dissapointed like hell but cant help).

Favourite dialogue of the day: "Kya mere jaisa ban na itna bura hai, Maa?"

"Jo tum ban gaye ho vo bura hai"

Idk but I felt so much of helplessness in his dialogue! I dont know what it is but ahhhh I see so much potential in the story if he indeed turns out to be a good man! We have had loads of bad cunning baaps on itv, i just wish we are served better and different here! 

The only thing I dislike about him is his overprotectiveness or over involvement in Rishi and Rudra's life! Though people call it trying to control them, i call it just over protectiveness.

Rudra and Maya:

"Haarne se darr lagta hai?"

"Nahi, Dard nahi dena chahta"

Ahhhhhh! This did something to my heart! Look at this guy! Another foreshadowing though!

Rudra and Maya both have gone through a heartbreak it seems and they somehow unknowingly feel the pain?

I love love how Rudra gives back to Maya with his dialogues! It's nice.

Maya: She is testing both Rudra and Rishi and she, by now, knows that Rudra is the one who'll be more devastated by her plan! And I guess that's where she'll target now. The pain she can give to Rudra will definitely be more than what she can do to Rishi. For Rishi she might take a route for physical pain (I hardly see that guy getting pyaar me super hurt๐Ÿ˜‚) and for Rudra it is going to be dil ka dard!! And I think Mrityunjay is going to be equally broken by both Rudra and Rishi's downfall so Maya can take the either way but as I said Rudra is an easier target!!

Thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Rudra is really foreshadowing his death and it concerns me. MayRa shipper here. I love tragic love stories too but when characters are this broken, I feel they deserve to be healed. Now that healing could be death too, after all death is a salvation for the pure soul and Rudra till now has been shown as one. Yesterday he was at Swarg Darshan, yesterday Maya spoke of this challenge moving him closer to his end and today both he and Rishi spoke of Rudras death. The precap shown has Rudra saying main "main harne se zyada marna pasand karunga".

Another thing that stood out to me was Maya speaking about not falling weak in the battle of justice. Again it foreshadows her possible feelings for Rudra (in my opinion) and that she won't let anything deviate her from the path of getting her revenge. 

Super episode. Rishi is adorable and finally we had good MJ content. That guys storyline is gonna be explosive. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rishi is cute. ๐Ÿ˜† He's such a lost puppy, he's adorable. If I hadn't fallen in love with Maya so much, I'd hate her for conning Rishi man. He was SO cute when he went home crying.  Like Awwwwww. I wish he had a friend too, like Rudra does. Though I love the bromance, it would be fun to watch him with a girl who's a friend, and not a part of his scorecard. However, Rishi is either extremely conniving, which is highly unlikely considering his tears were real. Or he's still naive enough to be super self absorbed and hasn't yet experienced the pain of realisation, that Rudra has undergone. Idk, could it be that his girlfriend died coz Mrityunjay interfered? And yes, I agree. His name is AWESOME. But it's too long to use while typing from my phone which is why I use MJ. ๐Ÿ˜† I love his name.

Idk, but I SO wish they do explore how much Rishi can be hurt too. He seems like a kid but such gullible people have strong feelings. They haven't made him that way though. We'll see. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rudra is really foreshadowing his death and it concerns me. MayRa shipper here. I love tragic love stories too but when characters are this broken, I feel they deserve to be healed. Now that healing could be death too, after all death is a salvation for the pure soul and Rudra till now has been shown as one. Yesterday he was at Swarg Darshan, yesterday Maya spoke of this challenge moving him closer to his end and today both he and Rishi spoke of Rudras death. The precap shown has Rudra saying main "main harne se zyada marna pasand karunga".

Another thing that stood out to me was Maya speaking about not falling weak in the battle of justice. Again it foreshadows her possible feelings for Rudra (in my opinion) and that she won't let anything deviate her from the path of getting her revenge. 

Super episode. Rishi is adorable and finally we had good MJ content. That guys storyline is gonna be explosive. 

Idk I was SO dumbfounded by the awesomeness of the episode, I didn't really see the references as foreshadowing but it makes SO much sense. As much as I LOVE how deep Rudra is, I don't want to see him die..but his character is so enigmatically written that the only proper, justified conclusion for his character would be death. Idk, I might be sadistic or not very logical, but I am a sucker for deep shit. ๐Ÿ˜† I believe Devdas had to die for him to become enigmatic. Of course, in his place I'd have picked happiness over enigma after death. But these are characters. And pained characters make a great watch. 

True those three references are foreshadowing his death but they could be otherwise too. Coz in the first one, Rishi talks about death first. And he seems to be the weakling and weakness for both MJ and Rudra. By hurting Rishi, Maya would kill two birds with the same stone. Later, when Rudra says Maya Jaan leke chodegi, his brother seems like his Jaan too. And in the precap, the dialogue wasn't one of despondence but one of courage. Maybe that indicated that he won't lose at all! Well, we'll see.

Nidhi54321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

It's a long long way until any deaths or murders come up though! Really need this to be a finite, well defined show so that they don't mess up the story ๐Ÿคง I am up for anything until it's good and worth watching!

I am also really looking forward to MJ and Rudra's dynamics in future! 

Nidhi54321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Rishi is cute. ๐Ÿ˜† He's such a lost puppy, he's adorable. If I hadn't fallen in love with Maya so much, I'd hate her for conning Rishi man. He was SO cute when he went home crying.  Like Awwwwww. I wish he had a friend too, like Rudra does. Though I love the bromance, it would be fun to watch him with a girl who's a friend, and not a part of his scorecard. However, Rishi is either extremely conniving, which is highly unlikely considering his tears were real. Or he's still naive enough to be super self absorbed and hasn't yet experienced the pain of realisation, that Rudra has undergone. Idk, could it be that his girlfriend died coz Mrityunjay interfered? And yes, I agree. His name is AWESOME. But it's too long to use while typing from my phone which is why I use MJ. ๐Ÿ˜† I love his name.

Idk, but I SO wish they do explore how much Rishi can be hurt too. He seems like a kid but such gullible people have strong feelings. They haven't made him that way though. We'll see. 

Ikr Rishi seems so harmless๐Ÿ˜‚ But according to itv records it takes just a second to turn into a villain! I really hope that's not the case with Rishi! I find him adorable in his childishness.

As for Rudra, MJ has definitely something to do with his gf! Though i dont think she'd be dead. Or dunno. Also it seems Ananya or Rishi do not know about the girl in Rudra's life which is again little weird. Maybe MJ offered her a lot of money to get out of Ru's life or maybe idk he planted some other lover in her life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Let's see what happens.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Rishi is endearing but he could potentially turn into anything negative in a snap if maya breaks his heart or something. 

Rudraโ€™s dialogues somehow always end up indicating about his death but then what if makers are using it, just for the heck of it (also hoping that this is the case because I donโ€™t want him to die!!!!) 

Rudra constantly keeps reminding Rishi these basic manners and ways to behave, which is adorable and much needed. 

Aaahhhh... Rudra and Maya ๐Ÿ˜

*breathe in, breathe out* 

They are purrrfect and donโ€™t budge an inch when it comes to each other! 

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely another great episode! I love the bromance in this show...they actually come across as real brothers...the โ€œthu thu thuโ€ part was hilarious as well ๐Ÿ˜†

I actually enjoyed Rudra-Anu interactions as well! They come across so natural as well! I love everyone in this show and I donโ€™t think this has ever happened to me before that I like all characters and actors in any show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Another unique aspect of this show is how MJ takes his momโ€™s taunts so sportingly!! 

I hope Maya takes her revenge but doesnโ€™t end up killing Rishi or Rudra...I 

donโ€™t want either of them to die :((

Nidhi54321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Definitely another great episode! I love the bromance in this show...they actually come across as real brothers...the โ€œthu thu thuโ€ part was hilarious as well ๐Ÿ˜†

I actually enjoyed Rudra-Anu interactions as well! They come across so natural as well! I love everyone in this show and I donโ€™t think this has ever happened to me before that I like all characters and actors in any show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Another unique aspect of this show is how MJ takes his momโ€™s taunts so sportingly!! 

I hope Maya takes her revenge but doesnโ€™t end up killing Rishi or Rudra...I 

donโ€™t want either of them to die :((

MJ taking his mother's taunts with a smile makes me think he isn't bad at heart! There's a lot I expect from his character! Mostly everyone has an image that he is going to be bad and I hope that's not true! Ofcourse, there are constant indications that he has done something "not so right" in the past given Rudra and his mother's taunts but there's something, something that doesn't allow me to accept it! 

I hope I am not dissapointed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

About the deaths, first I thought Rishi would die but now I think it is going to be Rudra! Like in the end, when Maya is done with her revenge and all. Like tgeir fish and fishie story

Nidhi54321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I think Rishi is endearing but he could potentially turn into anything negative in a snap if maya breaks his heart or something. 

Rudraโ€™s dialogues somehow always end up indicating about his death but then what if makers are using it, just for the heck of it (also hoping that this is the case because I donโ€™t want him to die!!!!) 

Rudra constantly keeps reminding Rishi these basic manners and ways to behave, which is adorable and much needed. 

Aaahhhh... Rudra and Maya ๐Ÿ˜

*breathe in, breathe out* 

They are purrrfect and donโ€™t budge an inch when it comes to each other! 

Yup the worst thing about ITV, you turn negative in a snap of fingers๐Ÿ˜‚

Also I have always had a thing for bromance! I'd hate it when Maya is gonna do these brothers apart ๐Ÿคง