Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice part.. Kunal is missing..I am confused about relation..how misti & Kunal marriage happen? Abir doubt about pregnancy month..

Waiting for next part..

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pop77

Nice part.. Kunal is missing..I am confused about relation..how misti & Kunal marriage happen? Abir doubt about pregnancy month..

Waiting for next part..

Glad u loved the update...

About Kunal and Mishti...you will know about it in the future...

Thank you ❤️

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_Maurya

Glad u loved the update...

About Kunal and Mishti...you will know about it in the future...

Thank you ❤️

Story is intriguing... With all the relations different from the current show... waiting for the next chapter eagerly......

Loved the story ❤️..pls update soon..

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

Story is intriguing... With all the relations different from the current show... waiting for the next chapter eagerly......

Loved the story ❤️..pls update soon..

Glad you are loving it...

Will try to my best...

And will update soon..

Thank you❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

very intresting... pm me for next part

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

very intresting... pm me for next part

Glad u loved it dear..

Will surely pm you

Thnq❤️

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part please update soon

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Waiting for the next part please update soon

Updating in few minutes

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

Abir stopped the car in front of the police station. He looked at Mishti and then at Kuhu. On their way to the police station, Mishti didn’t utter a single word and just tears were rolling down her cheeks which she was trying to hide from Abir and Kuhu. Abir got out of the car and went to Mishti’s  side and opened the door for Mishti and Kuhu. Abir forwarded his hand towards Mishti to help her get out of the car safely. Mishti looked at Abir’s hand and then at him. Abir slightly smiled and moved a little more forward. Mishti put her hand in his and got out of the car. 

They entered inside the police station. Abir made Mishti sit on the bench and looked at Kuhu and said, “tum dono yahan wait karo, main check kar ke aata hun ki Akshay kahan hai.”

“Hmmm” responded Kuhu and sat beside Mishti on the bench. 

Abir then went towards one of the constables and asked for Akshay. The constable signalled him towards a cabin. Abir looked at Mishti and Kuhu and gestured them to come. Then, they went inside a cabin. 

Inside the cabin, Akshay was talking over a call when Abir, Mishti and Kuhu entered inside. Akshay looked at them and gestured him to sit and said over the call, “Let me call you back after sometime” and disconnected the call. All three of them sat on the chairs.

Akshay straightened himself and looked attentively at them 

“Kunal ke baare mein kuch pata chala?” asked Mishti

“I am sorry, maine pata karne ki koshish ki but still there is no result. I think thoda aur time lagega” said Akshay and then he looked at Abir and added, “Abir, tum jald se jald FIR register karwa do toh main officially kuch kar paunga”

“Okay” said Abir. Akshay called a constable to write the FIR

“Mrs. Mishti, please aap sab kuch clearly and exactly kaise hua tha sab batayiyega” 

“Hmm..okay” said Mishti

“Mr. Kunal kis din se gayab hai?”

“Kal raat se”

“Exactly kya hua tha?”

Mishti looked at Abir and Abir held her hand and kuhu held her by her shoulder and gestured her to proceed. 

Mishti then told Akshay each and everything in detail about what happened that night starting from how some people stopped their car and then pulled them out of the car and shot Kunal with the bullet.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, Abir and Kuhu were trying to calm her down. On the other hand, as the Mishti was reaching the end of the incident, Abir’s expression were telling a different story, he was confused about whatever Mishti was telling to Akshay. 

After Mishti told everything about the event, Akshay said, “Okay, we will try to find Mr. Kunal as soon as possible”

Abir looked at Kuhu and said, “tum dono chalo...main aata hun.” 

Mishti signed on the FIR and then Kuhu and Mishti left from there. As soon as they left, Abir turned to Akshay and said, “Akshay, there is something wrong”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, Mishti keh rahi hai ki uske sar pe maara tha unn logon ne and vo behosh ho gayi but jab vo mujhe mili thi tab vo ek car mein thi, vo car ek tree se takrayi hui thi...aisa lag raha tha jaise koi accident hua hai…”

“Agar aisa hai….then I think, jitna dikh raha hai...usse zyada kuch hai. There is something more”

“Please Akshay, jitni jaldi ho sake Kunal dhoondh lao...Mishti ko aise nahi dekh sakta hoon main..” 

“Don’t worry, we will try our best..” said Akshay and Abir left from there. 

They reached home. Kuhu went to her room and Abir helped Mishti to walk to his room. When they were going upstairs, they heard Meenakshi calling them from behind. They stopped at the staircase and turned to look at Meenakshi.

“Tum log khana toh kha lo...Mishti ne subhah se kuch nahi khaya uske liye ye sab thik nahi hai…” said Meenakshi

“Maa, aap plate ready kar dijiye...main aata hun abhi niche…”said Abir and they walked towards Abir’s room. 

After they reached his room, Abir said, “tum fresh ho jao main khana leke aata hun”

“Mujhe bhook nahi hai”

“Mishti” said Abir and took her hand and kept it on her tummy and added, “tumhe iska toh khayal rakhna hai na”

“Hmmm”

“Tumhe iske liye khana hai” said Abir and then removed his hand and added, “tum fresh ho jao...main khana le aata hun..” and he left from there. Mishti went to get freshen up. 

Downstairs, Meenakshi was taking out the food in a plate when Abir entered inside the Kitchen. She stopped as soon as she saw Abir there and asked, “kya kaha doctor ne?”

“Sab theek hai”

“Aur Kunal ke baare mein kuch pata chala?”

“Nahi...abhi tak toh nahi..” said Abir when he saw Meenakshi was preparing another plate, he said, “Mom, vo plate rehne dijiye...main baad mein kha lunga..”

Abir picked up the already prepared plate and he was about to go when meenakshi said, “Uska khayal rakhne ke liye tujhe bhi toh theek rehna hoga..”

“Maa, main sach mein baad mein kha lunga...ek baar vo kha le” said Abir and went from there.

Meenakshi looked at Abir and said to herself, “Bas iss baar vo phir se purana wala Abir na bane”

Abir entered inside his room with the food and saw Mishti silently sitting on the bed. He walked up to her and sat beside her and kept the plate between them. 

“Mishti chalo kuch kha lo….phir tumhe medicines bhi leni hai” 

Mishti turned and looked at Abir and said, “pata nahi Kunal ne kuch khaya hoga ya nahi…” and a tear rolled down her eyes. 

Abir looked at Mishti and was not able to understand what to say to console her. So, he just said, “Mishti, baby ke liye kha lo..”

“Haan, baby ke liye khaungi...warna Kunal jab aayega toh mujhe hi daanteyga” said Mishti and silently finished all her food. After that, Abir gave her medicine and made her lay down on the bed and covered her with duvet. 

Abir was about to leave when Mishti called him from behind, “Abir”

Abir turned and asked, “kuch chahiye?”

“Nahi, bas kuch puchna tha”

“Haan..pucho”

Mishti sat on the bed and said, “tum achanak se kahan chale gaye thein farewell ke baad. Suddenly gayab. Abir tum toh humesha kehtey thein ki hum shayad ek dusre ko bhul jaye par tum kabhi nahi bhuloge...humesha hume pareshaan karoge. Par sab kuch toh ulta ho gaya. Batao Abir kya hua jo tum” 

Abir looked away and interrupted her, “Mishti tumhe araam karne ki zaroorat hai...tum araam karo main baad mein milta hun..” He immediately went from there before she could say anything more. 

Mishti kept looking at the door for sometime and mumbled, “Kuch toh hai Abir jo tum chupa rahe ho..”

On the other hand, Abir directly went to in his balcony and stood there and closed his eyes and Mishti’s voice rang in his mind, “Abir tum toh humesha kehtey thein hum shayad ek dusre ko bhul jaye par tum kabhi nahi bhuloge…”

FLASHBACK

Abir, Mishti, Kuhu and Kunal were sitting together in the canteen of their college. When suddenly Kuhu said, “guys, it’s the 2nd last month of our college aur phir uske baat hashtag end of college days” 

“Kuhu don’t worry, we will remain connected” said Mishti

“Haan guys, connected rehna”

“Kuhu, calm down...abhi 2 mahine bache hai” said Kunal 

Abir coughed a little to gather the attention of three of them and said, “Tum log bas keh rahe ho connected rahoge but sab apni life mein busy ho jayenge. Mr. Kunal Kapadia apna business expand karne mein, Ms. Kuhu apne event company mein aur Ms. Mishti aur aage padhai karne mein….aur bacha main...main hi honga vo jo tum logon ko pareshaan karta rahega...phone karke, trips plan karke…”

Mishti joined her hand and said, “Abir tumhare charan kahan hai….tum nahi hotey toh humara kya hota…” 

And everyone else laughed and Abir made a puppy face. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Abir’s eyes were moist, he wiped his eyes and in the meantime, Kuhu came there. 

“Abir, tum theek ho?”

Abir turned and looked at Kuhu and said, “yes...absolutely”

“Tum aaj bhi..” 

Abir interrupted her and said, “Kuhu, mujhe tumse kuch puchna tha?”

“Haan pucho”

“Tum humesha...Kunal aur Mishti se touch mein thi na...tumne hi mujhe unki shaadi ke baare mein bataya tha”

“Haan...kya hua hai..?”

“Kunal aur Mishti ke shaadi ko abhi sirf  5 months huye hai na?”

“Haan”

“Then how she is 6 months pregnant?”

“Vo...actually she got pregnant before marriage” 

“Oh...okay...aur tumhe... iss... baare kab pata chala?”

“Mujhe humesha se pata tha”

“Toh tumne mujhe kyu nahi bataya..”

Kuhu hesitantly said, “vo... tumhe”

Abir said in between, “Acha chalo choddo ye sab...aur tum aaj Mishti ke saath hi so jaana” and he was about to leave and Kuhu held his hand and said, “aaj bhi uss purani yaad ko leke jee rahe ho..”

“Mere baare mein choddo…” said Abir and turned to look at her and added, “mujhe toh Mishti ko leke dar lag raha hai..agar galti se Mishti jo Kunal ke baare mein keh rahi hai vo sach ho gaya toh vo kaise jiyegi…”

“Abir abhi hum weak nahi padh saktey...we have to be strong…” said Kuhu and hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I am really very sorry for being so late with the update, I just got stuck with some work. 

And secondly, a very happy new year in advance from my side to you and your family. I hope you guys have an amazing year ahead....

So, this was my gift for the new year. I hope you loved it....

Please do vote and comment down your views and thoughts related to the chapter. The comments from you guys will be a return gift for me 😉

Thank you ❤️

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really nice and exciting. Waiting for the next part