i am glad that you loved the update...

will try to update soon..

n thank you for the comment❤️

Posted: 4 years ago

Very interesting story...nice start 🤩🤩

New angles..😁😁 i think wo Kunal ka baby nhi abir ka hi baby hoga..😅😅😅😅

Btw good going girl😇😇😇

Misti married to Kunal!! Kunal & Abir are friend not brothers. What happens to kunal?

Waiting for next part..

Originally posted by White_pearl_24

Very interesting story...nice start 🤩🤩

New angles..😁😁 i think wo Kunal ka baby nhi abir ka hi baby hoga..😅😅😅😅

Btw good going girl😇😇😇

Glad u loved it...

n ho sakta hai ki vo baby Abir aur ho sakta hai ki na... anything can happen...😉

Btw thank you ❤️

Originally posted by pop77

Misti married to Kunal!! Kunal & Abir are friend not brothers. What happens to kunal?

Waiting for next part..

Will update the next part soon..

Thank you ❤️

Originally posted by Neha_Maurya

Glad u loved it...

n ho sakta hai ki vo baby Abir aur ho sakta hai ki na... anything can happen...😉

Btw thank you ❤️

Yes.. it's upto ur creative mind 😊😉😉

Well jo bhi ho.. honestly loved this story ❣️♥️

Originally posted by White_pearl_24

Yes.. it's upto ur creative mind 😊😉😉

Well jo bhi ho.. honestly loved this story ❣️♥️

@bold it really means a lot ❤️

Wow neha this is really exciting and interesting 😎 Something unique and fresh ...loved the plot ❤️ 

Continue soon ❤️

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Onyourface

Wow neha this is really exciting and interesting 😎 Something unique and fresh ...loved the plot ❤️ 

Continue soon ❤️

Glad u loved it dear...

Will update soon...

Thank u ❤️

CHAPTER 2

Mishti was sleeping on the bed and Abir was sleeping on the couch. The plate of food was lying on the table as it was kept by Meenakshi last night. The sun’s rays fell on Abir’s face, which was having the marks of dried tears. He turned to another side to avoid the sun’s rays when his arms hit the table which broke his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around and realised he was sleeping on the couch. He then looked at Mishti and everything that happened last night started revolving in front of his eyes.

FLASHBACK

It was night and Abir was heading back home in his car from a deserted road when his eyes fell on a damaged car slammed into a tree. He stopped his car and got off it to look if someone needed help. He looked inside and found a woman whose head was lying on the steering. 

He opened the door of the car and tapped on her shoulder for two to three times and said, “ma’am..ma’am are you fine?” But there was no response. Then he slowly held the woman by her shoulder and pulled her back on the seat and removed the hair strands from the face to see her face. He was hell shocked to see the person lying unconscious in front of him, she was none other than Mishti. 

Suddenly, Abir lost his balance and his hands slipped from Mishti’s face. His eyes were filled with tears. He wiped his tears off and took a step towards her and tapped her face to wake her up and called her, “Mi...Mishti..Mishti..Please wake up” but she was still. 

Abir then scooped her in his arms and took her towards his car. He somehow managed to open the door of the car and made her sit. He then buckled the seat belt around her body. 

He kept his palm on her face and said, "I will not let you happen anything" and closed the door carefully. He moved towards the driver's side and meanwhile he called to the hospital.

"Hello, Christ Hospital, there is an emergency. I will be reaching there within half an hour," said Abir and disconnected the call and started driving. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Abir rubbed his eyes and stood up from his place. He walked up to Mishti and looked at her innocent yet pale face. 

"I wish Kunal thik ho" said Abir and saw the sun's rays disturbing Mishti's sleep. He walked up to the window and drew the curtains over when he received a text on his phone,

*Sonography appointment for Mrs. Mishti Kapadia is for today at 11 AM.

Thank you

Sarah 

Assistant of Dr. Rastogi*

He looked at Mishti and smiled weakly. He went up to his cupboard and took out his clothes and went inside the washroom to get freshened up.

After sometime, he came out of the washroom in white T-shirt and navy blue jeans while rubbing his hair with a towel. He threw the towel on the couch and ran his fingers in his hair. 

He walked up to Mishti and kneeled down to her level. He caressed her hair and called her softly, “Mishti...Mishti..utho, hume doctor ke paas jaana hai…” 

Mishti turned in sleep and held his hand in hers and said, “Tumhe aaj kya ho gaya hai...kabhi mujhe tumne itne pyaar se toh nahi uthaya…”

Abir was about to say something but Mishti continued to talk without opening her eyes, “Tum mere Kunal toh nahi lag rahe”

“Kyunki...main Kunal nahi, Abir hun” said Abir and Mishti opened her eyes and looked at his face and then at their hand. Mishti immediately left his hand and sat on the bed. 

“Kunal..” said Mishti softly and she remembered those gunshots. She started shivering and Abir held her hand sat beside her.

“Mishti...Calm down” 

“Abir unn..logon ne Kunal ko maar diya...” said Mishti and started crying and then  she added, “aur main...kaisi hun main...main yahan araam se so rahi” 

Abir took her hand in his and said, “Shh...shhhh Mishti shaant ho jao. Maine Kunal ke baare mein pata karne ko bola hai mere ek friend ko, he is in the police…”

“Kunal doesn’t deserve me. Unn logon se use maar diya aur main kuch nahi kar paayi. Usne mujhe toh bacha liya…shayad main koshish karti toh use bacha leti. Sab meri wajah se hi ho raha hai...maine hi usse kaha tha Mumbai chalne ko...vo toh chahta bhi nahi tha..” A tear rolled down her cheeks. Abir wiped the tears and caressed her face.

“Shh...Mishti, jo kuch hua usmein tumhari koi galti nahi.  It was not your fault. Aur ho sakta hai ki he is fine...may be use kahin leke chale gaye ho vo log...mil jayega...main lekar aaunga”

“Promise me...promise me ki tum use wapas le aaoge”

“Yeah...p..promise” said Abir.  Mishti smiled and hugged Abir. Abir hugged her back and caressed her hair. 

“Everything will be fine,” said Abir.

After a few moments, Abir broke the hug and wiped her tears. 

“Chalo tum fresh ho jao. Hume doctor ke paas jaana hai aur phir Police station”

“Pehle police station chaltey hai na...”

“Actually sonography karani hai..toh hum pehle hospital jaa rahe hai” said Abir and went from there without giving Mishti any chance to speak more. 

Mishti stood up from her place and started walking towards the washroom. She entered inside the washroom and looked at her reflection for a few moments. Then she slowly opened the water tap and collected the water in her palm and splashed on her face for four to five times. She looked up at mirror in her red eyes and slowly pulled the towel from the holder and dried her face. 

She came outside the washroom and sat on the couch. 

Abir went inside the kitchen where his mom was preparing the food. He took out a water bottle. 

“Maa, main Mishti ko hospital leke ja raha hun aur phir…” before he could complete, he heard someone calling him. He came outside the kitchen and looked at the source of the voice. 

“Kuhu” said Abir and Kuhu walked towards him and hugged him. 

“Kya hua hai tumhe? Ab toh batao”

“Chalo” said Abir and took Kuhu to his bedroom. 

In the bedroom, Mishti was looking outside and lost in her own world. Abir and Kuhu entered inside the room. Kuhu was shocked to see Mishti there. 

“Mishti?” said Kuhu softly and looked at Abir confusingly. Abir looked at Kuhu and gestured her to go inside. Kuhu walked towards the lost Mishti and kept her hand on her shoulder. The sudden touch brought Mishti out of her world and she looked at Kuhu. 

“Kuhu..tum yahan?” said Mishti and stood up and hugged her tightly. Kuhu hugged her back. After a few moments, she broke the hug. 

“How are you?...ye chot” asked Kuhu and then she looked at the baby bump and added, “and..how is the baby?” As soon as she finished her sentence and looked back at Mishti, she saw that Mishti’s eyes were all red and tears were ready to come out. 

Kuhu worriedly looked at Mishti and said, “Mishti” and before she could say more Mishti again hugged her and started crying profusely. Kuhu looked at Abir who was standing at the door for an answer. 

Abir walked up to them and said, “Mishti...calm down. Everything will be fine. Abhi hume doctor ke paas jaana hai”

He then looked at Kuhu and said, “main car mein wait kar raha hun...tum dono aa jao.” Before leaving Abir gestured Kuhu not to ask anything to Mishti by shaking his head and Kuhu assured him with her eyes. 

Abir, Kuhu were waiting in the doctor’s cabin while Mishti was with the doctor behind those curtains for the sonography. 

Kuhu was tapping her fingers on the table impatiently while Abir was talking over his phone with someone. After sometime, Abir came back and sat on the chair beside Kuhu. He noticed kuhu tapping her fingers, he first looked at Kuhu and then held her hand to stop her from tapping. 

“What happened? What is bothering you?” asked Abir

Kuhu looked at Abir and asked, “How do you know?”

“Bahut ache se jaanta hun main tumhe”

Kuhu said in a low voice so that Mishti didn’t hear it,“Mishti achanak se yahan kaise? Usko itni chot kaise lagi hai? Aur Kunal.. Where is he? Aur vo tumhe kaise mili”

“Vo Mumbai mein kya kar rahi hai..pata nahi aur chot...shayad uska accident hua hai ya unn dono pe kuch logon ne attack kiya tha”

“Unn dono?..Mishti ke saath kaun tha?...Kunal?”

“Haan”

“Toh vo ab kahan hai?”

“Pata nahi...Mishti keh rahi thi ki shayad…”

“Shayad..kya?”

“May be jin logon ne unn dono pe attack kiya unhone...shayad….Kunal ko maar diya” said Abir with tears in his eyes and Kuhu started crying

“It’s not possible...Abir bolo aisa kuch nahi hua…”

Abir wiped Kuhu’s tears and said, “I am also wishing the same. And maine Akshay se baat ki hai kyunki jab mujhe Mishti mili thi tab vo akeli thi”

Doctor removed the curtain and came out followed by Mishti and Kuhu immediately wiped her tears off. Abir stood up from his chair and lent his chair to Mishti. Mishti sat on the chair and Abir stood beside her. Doctor took her seat. 

“Everything is looking fine with the baby. There is nothing to worry. Main kuch medicines de rahi hun..aap inhe time se de dijiyega” said the doctor and then she looked at Mishti and added, “Mrs. Kapadia aap khush rahiye...baby pe bahut farq padta hai.”

Mishti looked at the doctor and forced a smile to her. 

“Next appointment? Doctor” asked Kuhu

“Vo ab next month hoga...my assistant will confirm that”

“Okay, thank you doctor” said Abir and looked at Kuhu and Mishti and added, “chale?” 

Mishti and kuhu stood up from their place and walked towards the door followed by Abir when the doctor called Abir. Abir gestured them to go. They left from there and Abir came back to the doctor. 

“Mr. Rajvansh, Mrs. Kapadia ka 6th month chal raha hai, aap sab unka khayal rakhiyega. She looked so pale, try to keep her happy btw where is her husband? Tell him to come with her, the next time”

“Sure doc” said Abir and left the cabin. 

While walking towards the parking, the line of doctor was ringing in his mind, “Mrs. Kapadia ka 6th month chal raha hai”

Abir mumbled to himself, “how is this possible? Unki shaadi toh paanch mahine pehle hui hai. I have to talk to her.” 

By that time, he reached his car. He sat inside and saw Mishti looking out of the window lost somewhere. 

Kuhu who was sitting at the back looked at Mishti and then at Abir and asked, “kya kaha doctor ne?”

Abir looked at Mishti and said, “Khayal rakhne ke liye,” then he started the car and zoomed off to the Police station.

I hope you guys loved this chapter....

please do like and comment, your comments really means a lot to me. It will help me improve my next chapter. 

thank you❤️