Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

the Bengali wedding attire should be most probably Pakya's dream.. with the way things are progressing.

I can still bare 10 mins of Pari's parents over 2 mins of Sharmas 😵

If this full on drama can't bring TRP's to the show.. may god bless it. Enjoy it, while it lasts !

I can't understand if Pari's parents are angry bcoz she's interested in a disabled person or bcoz they will lose all their wealth (Pari's grandma wrote all the wealth to Pari remember)..

Seema talked wise. Can't stand the baap-beti. 

I think Pari's parents motive was to create a rift. Mostly for the property I guess. I don't think they care much. 

On another note, I do find Pari's parents portrayed to the extreme. Very rare cases where both parents are selfish and doesn't care for their only daughter's happiness. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: allizzwell

My pleasure dear🤗

Arrey I felt y did I watch today Panauti pissed me with her rubbish comments

true yaar... 

At one point I feel like banging her  and her husband head somewhere.... So that they can just keep quiet... 

They we're talking about there own daughter like this

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Seema talked wise. Can't stand the baap-beti. 

I think Pari's parents motive was to create a rift. Mostly for the property I guess. I don't think they care much. 

On another note, I do find Pari's parents portrayed to the extreme. Very rare cases where both parents are selfish and doesn't care for their only daughter's happiness. 

Pari's parents wanted to get Pari out of the house with them... when it failed.. she used her last trump card of infatuation - which certainly seemed to have worked.

They were always shown the same way rite.. passing on the responsibility.. having their own set of affairs & living in their own world. We haven't seen a single normal scene between Pari & her parents. I've seen parents such as them in high class societies & the too lower class people as well (one parent is a drinker, while other is kinnda borderly as a sex worker) - 2 ends of the spectrum.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Panauti exactly did what she was supposed to do. Create doubt. Even if Pari had talked emotionally about her parents neglecting her, wouldn't have made a difference in the current situation. Dadaji managed the situation somehow. But Kusum would think twice. It's not about Pari but Yogi's respect. 

Pakya seemed like he was being squashed. Too much emotions, allegations and truth. YoRo always denied anything between them and now they say yes. To realise everybody knows except him and he was made a fool.. (1 more to his slap account). My scenarios

1. PaKu decides it's better Yogi marries Gunjan instead of Pari

2.Pakya becomes stubborn and rude because he was kept in the dark

3. YoRi decide to part ways

I feel Sharmas will come and meet Srivastavs. Ask maafi. Get Kusum on their side. 

@bold even I feel so... 

Somewhere I think pari will part way from Yogi.. She doesn't want to create any problems for Shrishtvas family.. She can't see Yogi fighting with kusum and Prakash because of her... 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true yaar... 

At one point I feel like banging her  and her husband head somewhere.... So that they can just keep quiet... 

They we're talking about there own daughter like this

lol.. when Yogi went to talk to Pari's mom.. I thought he might yell or drag them out.. with the pace he moved towards them after Pari was having a mild panic attack 🤣 That would have been fun to watch..

somehow I feel Pakya may get stubborn & Kusum may support him this time around ... The bigger question is ... where will Pari go when she's sent away from Srivats house ? To Neha or ? ? ??

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Pari's parents wanted to get Pari out of the house with them... when it failed.. she used her last trump card of infatuation - which certainly seemed to have worked.

They were always show the same way rite.. passing on the responsibility.. having their own set of affairs & living in their own world. We haven't seen a single normal scene between Pari & her parents. I've seen parents such as them in high class societies & the too lower class people as well (one parent is a drinker, while other is kinnda borderly as a sex worker) - 2 ends of the spectrum.

Yes there are people like them in high class societies but at least one parent is always considerate. Anyway- good for drama here. 

Lower class people is a different story all together. Kids break ties with parents as soon as they become independent

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold even I feel so... 

Somewhere I think pari will part way from Yogi.. She doesn't want to create any problems for Shrishtvas family.. She can't see Yogi fighting with kusum and Prakash because of her... 

Would love if Pari goes to Pakya and says... main jaa rahi hoon. Can't see him unhaply.... That would kill Pakya😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail

lol.. when Yogi went to talk to Pari's mom.. I thought he might yell or drag them out.. with the pace he moved towards them after Pari was having a mild panic attack 🤣 That would have been fun to watch..

somehow I feel Pakya may get stubborn & Kusum may support him this time around ... The bigger question is ... where will Pari go when she's sent away from Srivats house ? To Neha or ? ? ??

@bold .. Even

I thought he was going to yell at them ...  Anyway I hope we get something like that in future... 😈

Neha her all time rescuer.. She will help pari.. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

I seriously want PaKu to have an open talk. They are a solid couple who have fought society together for their son. But Pakya stubborn is what we will get as it is always Pakya vs family

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Would love if Pari goes to Pakya and says... main jaa rahi hoon. Can't see him unhaply.... That would kill Pakya😆

yup... 

That would kill pakya😆