Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanyoprithviraj

i think in anger the family elders will fix marriage with gunjan and emotionally blackmail pari to leave yogi, which maybe she will (remember the promise she gave yogi, in iTV whenever someone gives such a promise the opposite happens.

aur drama nahi hoga unless aisa ho. pari will leave yogi, yogi will reluctantly agree to marry gunjan, then on marriage day the truth comes out and then yari happens.

i think this will happen

ITV formula.. But I wish they do it differently this time... 

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Yogi and Pari should just marry asap.

Edited by SamW92 - 4 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So today’s epi....KaSha gets to know abt YoRi on a meet of ViRa, YoRi, KaSha and SurBab. 

Panauti comes and does Panvatigiri...blames Srivastavs saying they fasaved Pari to marry Yogi. Belittles Yogi. Dadaji gets wild over their nonsense when Pari yells at them and about to faint. Tells her to go upstairs to take rest. While PaKu r shocked, Pakya is completely numb. 

Jaate jaate Panauti does a shakh ka bheej in Srivastavs mind saying after all Pari is her daughter, she can’t stick to this family for long. Max 1 to 2 months and it’s just an infatuation. She disowned her family, how can she accept this family for long. 

Dadaji, Kabir , Bab all tell her to b out. They leave.

Pakya shocked says everyone knows except me.... he slaps Kabir when he supports YoRi saying so what , they r just in love. 

Puts tande tande paani over his face recollecting the commitment he has given to Shiv.

allizzwell thumbnail

Precap for the week is all normal in the verandah...Kusum abt to serve tea to Pakya...enter YoRi in married avtaar. 

Same as yest. So assuming it’s a dream. I am sure Kusum will now b scared as Pari is too good to b true for Yogi as per Panauti’s cruel words.

She will b scared what if she deserts Yogi in few months. 

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Pari is madly in love with Yogi and she will never leave Yogi alone. I remember in an episode she was saying Yogi that she didn't like perfection and rather she liked imperfection. She likes imperfections so that she can complete it. Pari is the voice of Yogi and Yogi is the soul of Pari. They should just marry.

Edited by SamW92 - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

So today’s epi....KaSha gets to know abt YoRi on a meet of ViRa, YoRi, KaSha and SurBab. 

Panauti comes and does Panvatigiri...blames Srivastavs saying they fasaved Pari to marry Yogi. Belittles Yogi. Dadaji gets wild over their nonsense when Pari yells at them and about to faint. Tells her to go upstairs to take rest. While PaKu r shocked, Pakya is completely numb. 

Jaate jaate Panauti does a shakh ka bheej in Srivastavs mind saying after all Pari is her daughter, she can’t stick to this family for long. Max 1 to 2 months and it’s just an infatuation. She disowned her family, how can she accept this family for long. 

Dadaji, Kabir , Bab all tell her to b out. They leave.

Pakya shocked says everyone knows except me.... he slaps Kabir when he supports YoRi saying so what , they r just in love. 

Puts tande tande paani over his face recollecting the commitment he has given to Shiv.

Yet to watch the episode. But if the family begins to see Pari differently after Pari's mom's words, I wouldn't blame them. What do they even know of Pari? She has been good to them. Kind. Good friend of Yogi. Apart from that? So if Kusum fears Pari will change later, her fears aren't wrong. 

So YoRi is known to everyone. That's good. Pakya's mind would be battling several contradicting thoughts now. Safe to leave him alone to figure out. PaKu need to have a serious conversation, hear out each others fears. 

YoRi need to speak up. I don't want ViRa or KaSha to speak for them. 

Will watch and come back. 

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yet to watch the episode. But if the family begins to see Pari differently after Pari's mom's words, I wouldn't blame them. What do they even know of Pari? She has been good to them. Kind. Good friend of Yogi. Apart from that? So if Kusum fears Pari will change later, her fears aren't wrong. 

So YoRi is known to everyone. That's good. Pakya's mind would be battling several contradicting thoughts now. Safe to leave him alone to figure out. PaKu need to have a serious conversation, hear out each others fears. 

YoRi need to speak up. I don't want ViRa or KaSha to speak for them. 

Will watch and come back. 

Panauti exactly said the same loud and clear that how much do they know Pari. She was nasty today.🤢

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Panauti is too much.... 

Did she forgot she was talking about her daughter... 

Prakash I don't know what to say... But somewhere I am happy he got to know about it... 

Bechari pari .. She will never go against kusum and Prakash.. If they tell her to leave... I know she will leave the house... 

Anyway During sharma scene.. What was seema talking about?? 

braich_gal thumbnail

After today's episode  I feel like the precap is a dream sequence that Pakya is having.. 

Good episode.. Though I wish that Pari managed to bring the truth out about her parents' negligence towards her.. She did shout before almost fainting that she don't even know them and then camera panned to Kusum who looked shocked at that.. But it was a very short moment..and I liked how Kusum held Pari after that..but I do fear they will have doubts after Panauti's and Panauta's (seriously, what are their names?) words.. I hope Pari can convince them and will explain to them  of her past..I actually thought that Pakya was going to have a heart attack.. Sharmas in hospital.. Didn't really pay attention.. But Gunjan suspects about YaRi and both she and seema has doubts... That gift that was left there... Hmm.. I wonder if she will open it and see .. Pretty sure she should know that it was for Pari .. 

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Panauti is too much.... 

Did she forgot she was talking about her daughter... 

Prakash I don't know what to say... But somewhere I am happy he got to know about it... 

Bechari pari .. She will never go against kusum and Prakash.. If they tell her to leave... I know she will leave the house... 

Anyway During sharma scene.. What was seema talking about?? 

I think she was saying that Prakash has agreed to rishta but will Yogi agree.. She believes that he has moved on

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago