Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Mishbir OS - Abir’s Breakdown

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since all of us have been waiting for this, I had to write this down . It’s based off of today’s episode and what may happen .. Happy Reading 😛

—————————

Abir was in the hospital getting the stitches on his arm done all the while thinking about his Angry Chorni.. why was she so stubborn and why on earth had she walked into the jungle all alone at 1 am ! 

A few hours earlier ....

Abir never used alcohol to dull his pain. He wanted to feel his love for Mishti even if it was painful. He knew that he deserved it. But seeing Mishti trying to recreate their special moments with Nidhant , he had hit the bottle and hard. As Mishti came close to him making him admit that he was jealous, he did something similar what he had done the last time she had come close to kissing him. He pushed her and walked away...

But then why was Mishti after him to prove that she still mattered to him. When she goaded him into cutting the cake , he actually lost track of time and thought. When he looked into her pleading eyes asking for him to wish her, all he wanted to do was to show her his love and longing for her. He had never kissed Mishti and today he wanted to pour all his love and show her how much he missed her, missed her smiles, laughs, hugs and more than that he missed his best friend and love. When he first heard him moms voice , it did not register and he wanted to drown in Mishtis eyes but when he heard his Nanko, he came crashing back into reality!

When Abir looked down into their hands now together , he knew he had to walk away again. He walked and walked until he reached near his room only to find his mom and convinced her that he had just gone for a walk after the party. Realising what he had almost done had drained all the alcohol from his system and he was fully in his senses now.

Abir and Kunal heaved a sigh of relief once their mom had left  after speaking to him having come all the way to check on him. He did not know why his mother refused to understand the fact that she had broken her son beyond repair. The Abir that he was before would have never snatched that pendant from Mishti, but he knew the scars he gave her went beyond physical.

He then went to his room pulled out Mishtis earrings that he always carried with him like a talisman and poured his heart out. As he was tearing up, he heard a commotion in the garden and went out to see that Kuhu was panicking for Mishti that she was missing .

He opened his app, found her latest location and ran like a mad man. But when he reached the spot all he found was her phone. He screamed out her name and nothing ,he then spent 30 min around her phone to then finally see her fallen off the edge of a small cliff that was thankfully not too deep. By then Nanko and Nannu had also come. He had cut his arm very badly and Mishti was bleeding from her hands and had a mild concussion. Thankfully the bushes had softened her fall. As he lifted her out , he gave her to Nannu who then took her to the hospital. 

Once the doctor had confirmed that Mishti was stable now, Nannu and Kuhu had gone back to the hotel as the doctor had told them that Mishti was sedated but will be waking up only tomorrow. Kunal was waiting for Abirs stitches to be done to then leave but had dozed off on the chair. 

Seeking this opportunity Abir walked slowly into Mishtis room. He sat beside her bed and took her hands in his and wept for the first time in two months. He said ‘Mishti, you shoud be angry at me and you still speak to me like you care. The two months when you were in London, it’s only work that kept me sane. I wore shades all day because I would cry myself to sleep every night thinking about you.. about us,  but my mother left me with no choice Mishti and I really hope you forgive your Ajeeb Rajvansh for all the tears that you shed. I thought you may also be in pain like me but when I saw you all smiles with Nishant, I felt cheated at first..That Nannu and you, I cannot see you both together without my heart aching...it should have been me, not him to bring that smile on your face. But you know as I see you giggle at his jokes and smile, I am happy that you have found someone to love you , I hope he loves you more than I could .. because I have failed you Mishti.. and I am walking away again not because I don’t love you. You will be the only girl in my heart until I exist on this planet... but I am not and never will be in a position to bring you into a home that has my mother in it . She threatened me to leave you but what if she does not stop at that. I cannot risk your life and happiness because I don’t trust my mother to change ever. Please be happy Mishti, and I will be the happiest person every time Nishant brings a smile on your face , even if it breaks me a little more each time that happens......I will always love you Angry Chorni’.....saying this he broke down for a good 10 minutes. When she stirred and held on to his hand , he prayed that Mishti had not heard him. 

Mishti was in deep sleep and did not even know who saved her but Kunal saw his brother break down through the hospital window and he knew that his brother was still so in love and must have been  forced to leave Mishti. A man who wept like this could not have left her on his own. He vowed to himself as her walked out of the hospital with Abir that he will be the one that brings back his brothers happiness. And for that, he needed to first give a chance to his own marriage , even if it meant begging Kuhu to now give them a chance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow!!!!!! beautifully worded

hope our writers get some sense and spare us of the torture we are going through these days

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice work!! Are u going to continue how Kunal help him? Did Misti hear his confession?

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My my...It felt as if I'm watching the show...I won't be surprised if they show something similar in the Episode....you are Brilliant with your words...pls update soon....and pls tag me