Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like Kunal is going to spike Nannus drink .. Rhea mentioned that Nannu May be hospitalised and some big revelation of Kunals will happen .. I Guess it’s the divorce thing for now.. I don’t think the birth truth Will come out so soon...

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Samy baba🤗🤗🤗🤗

I want you to predict something and I'm sure it will come true. I want Mishbir 1.0 to be back!😲

Yes I did because she used to have that image back in the day.🤣 I know, what she has done no mother could evee do! She is disgusting to say the least! 🥺

Aku🤗

My prediction is Mishbir 1.0 will surely come  but after some more time

True that😆

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

Looks like Kunal is going to spike Nannus drink .. Rhea mentioned that Nannu May be hospitalised and some big revelation of Kunals will happen .. I Guess it’s the divorce thing for now.. I don’t think the birth truth Will come out so soon...

Rhea said Kunal ko bahut badi cheez pata chalni wali hai....It can't be divorce thing(He is aware na)...It could be NishMish ka jhooth ya Mishbir k breakup ka real reason.Whatever will happen I am sure it's going to distance Kunal from Meenu because I don't think is baar vo katputli ki tarah act krega sirf.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

🤗🤗🤗

Yes ofcourse I do! You are the light of the group! I missed y'all too!❤️❤️❤️

Yes, I'm excited for our babies to find their path back again!

Meenu and Nannu tashan is what I'm waiting for! 

I'm loving Nannu's character! He's so cool and chilled out. 😎

🤗🤗 

thats so sweet of you yaar 🤗

haan babies just need some time and they will be back with a bang..  your dp and signature are so cute yaar ❤️

start writing nautanki again naa thats the saving grace for us more than episode 😳🤗

haan lets wait for the action... 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Aku🤗

My prediction is Mishbir 1.0 will surely come  but after some more time

True that😆

haye haye meri universe 🤗

teri muh mai sugar sweets... today i saw a glimpse of mishbir 1.0 yaar and that gave me the hope n overshadowed all others things 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haye haye meri universe 🤗

teri muh mai sugar sweets... today i saw a glimpse of mishbir 1.0 yaar and that gave me the hope n overshadowed all others things 

Yes Meri Light🤗 Loved Abir's self talk today.

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆Now I wish the gay theory was true for Nannu....

🤣 where is guy3 where is she... chaa how we wished for it to be true yaar but see kya hogaya...  i would've accepted nishbir more then 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Geetuuuu....🤗

I am here for both ReSha... Not just Sha or any individual actor.... I'm the most lost now😭

Also party sequence no Abhir pic.... So another dumb dance sequence between nannu n Mishti the nannu chipku kya🥺

I need something for MishBir.. Is it more to ask as a fan

Anuuuuuuuuuu 🤗😭

meri cool i feel you i feel you strongly... we are on mishbir side re... all are worried about one thing i'm more worried about mishbir... when will abir confess, what will mah do, what will meenu do, when will mishbir come together.... logic was lost long back but mishbir are our shows n our soul our first priority is them... 😭 i want my mishbir only... 

eventhough i started watching for shah but mishbir are the reason for still sticking around here else i've left even my most fav actors show too in middle...   

Guys.. Let's just relax🤗

Abhir is still the heart of the show

Mishti still belongs to Abhir

Abhir is fully Mishtied

MishBir are the leads n essence of the show

N like vatty said...... At the end what Nannu thinks does not matter as Mishti is here only for Abhir

No regent Rheas IV with Raj.... She did say that Mishti will go against everyone n fight for her love

That's it

meri jaan 🤗

ok now i remember rhea in yesterday IV mentioned that abir is gonna say everything to mish soon... and i say trust her she is known as spoiler queen n baby cant lie or hide things she says everything in flow 😆 i trust RheSha more than others so i'm sure mishbir will get back soon... lets be positive... 

PS: check PM, i have something 😭 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guruji.. Same her..I dint wish to meet then or anything....

But my craze is that when i see MishBir with other characters I feel irritated

When Abhir hurts Mishti I get angry

When Mishti does stupid things I get angry🤢

I dint understand why I keep faking into this those pit again n again😆

I think my cravings to see a beautiful love story makes me see some serials n shows..n when I get attached is tough coz whatever happens to those characters effects you

Did u see in some segment posted in AT..... When Mishti is happy n taking something to her family.. Nannu keeps looking at her........ Rhea to laughed n said she dies not know about nannus feeling.. He's a very close friend who is always beside Mishti.... But above that I don't know anything she says ang laughs weirdly....

And that dream sequence MishBir dance looks so pheeka .. Sachi.......

Her dance with nannu was more chipku😆

See all these things effect...n that goes beyond forum..... Mein kya karuuuu😆

I feel you cool 🤗🤗 I so feel you ...in my teenage years I got attached to one doctor Jodi...samajh aa gaya hoga kon 😆 that was also multi cast show with many characters and leads kabhi kabhi sideline ho jaate the ( where honestly the Male lead popularity was running the show )

😆

I also used to count screen time and all .. really pissed jab 3rd angle beech mein aaya tha 😆 They simultaneously introduced 4th angle also 😆 double dhamaka😆.... 

Over the time I have realised not to attach to the characters too much ..yes they make an impact on us but they are fictional and not real... so learning to draw a line is very important 

One more important thing is you shouldn't hurt real people because of fictional characters , so it should be a strong practice to not indulge in all this ...😆 Baaki maze karo yaar aur kya ... entertainment jab tak maza de dekho  . ..👍🏼...jab saza ban jaaye...toh chod do ...😆...dimag ki dahi karne ka matlab kya