Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

N then may be nannu will try to prove that he n Mish are real couple..n will ask Abhir to stay away😳...... As per the spoiler😳...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Hey bhagwaan 🤔

But mujhe nannu ko bash karne ko milega ab 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

FINALLY ,our guy gets back in his senses. And now since he is confident he is going to find a way out as he has realised Mishti hasn't moved on. Im not so worried about Nishant as Mishti is one track on Abir and she will not budge.

I am also not tensed about nannu, Mujhe mishbir se matlab hai bas😆🤗

I am happy how the story will take turn now and most important how abir is gonna get over of fear about kunal's truth 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hey bhagwaan 🤔

But mujhe nannu ko bash karne ko milega ab 😆

Singer uber saying there is segment on dance sequence at maha house of MishBir

May be dream but in reality she'll be dancing with nannu..n all will get an idea that they are a couple🤢

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I am also not tensed about nannu, Mujhe mishbir se matlab hai bas😆🤗

I am happy how the story will take turn now and most important how abir is gonna get over of fear about kunal's truth 

Yaara... Abhir needed a push..n he'll get a bad one now🤪.....

Kyu writers.. Kyu😡🤬.....

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I saw the pic in which kunal is kidnapped.. i dont want to think abt this but i guess meenu wants to blackmail abir nd she is doing all this to keep abir in control..i donno if itss true

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can we just stop getting tensed and be happy for abir ❤️❤️❤️ the one who is slowly coming back in form !!

Neend mein bhi hoshiyar beta jaagta hai toh dhamaka hota hai 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1206851033831362560

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Can we just stop getting tensed and be happy for abir ❤️❤️❤️ the one who is slowly coming back in form !!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KvgzJhQ8E/?igshid=16lm8gk8o3z45

Ye lo..

Itni pheeki chemistry🤢.....

Nannu se tho jump jump karke dance horaha tha🤢...

I think this is nanu..n Mish imagines Abhir...

Still... Our MishBir chemistry is not so blunt😡🤢

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

I think Abir sends balloons for Mish with Jugnu... probably in tomorrow’s episode...

The problem is with this NishMish creepiness even the good scenes are getting lost! Like today Abir realizing how stupid he was to let Me eish go and deciding to let her know everything was well done... but had no impact because Nannu having love feelings for Mish hijacked thntire episode 😑

@bold 100% agree with you pali..that scene abir realizing how stupid he was and want to confess the truth with misht and the love filled eyes was the only saving grace in the episode..but it was fully ruined by nishmish creepiness..

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Gurujiiiiiiiiiii🤗..I need your Gyan today

I dint know what to think🤢.. Neither able to think about anything😆..........

Chaaaaaa......I haaatsssss MishBir🥺

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Just just just love you for saying this guruji👏👏.. Exactly what I am feeling👏

Same feeling 1

Exactly.. An actors screen time or a small absence should not effect the story.. Abhir is still the main lead n heart of the show and MishBir are still the couple.....n according to story if

Same feeling 2

Exactly.. Nanus character was beautiful.......

Faking in love it one sided love isn't bad..... Though cliched rout.. But still.... All have right to fall in love.. But the way... THE WAY it's been shown is cringe worthy...... Hope something is done ASAP before a beautiful character is murdered.. Or fans start hating him more

Same feeling 3

I did start watching the show because it was Rajan ji ka show n also I knew Sha was the lead.. Though definately not good fan but I wanted to watch it.. But I feel in love with Mishtis character n Abhirs.. Than MishBir........ The show is not just about actors.. IT SHOULD HAVE SUBSTANCE N STORY TOO with that even if you have biggest if actors the show won't work

Where are the initial set of writers who made us fall in love With Mishti Abhir n moreover MishBir

Without a string story even a beautiful pair cannot do anything.... That's why some are feeling disconnected with MishBir.. Why cannot the foolish makers not understand such a small part....

They are showing little MishBir scenes to please fans n to sell their product... But how long can that go without a gripping story....... They have good actors..a gem of a on screen loved couple,  Good TRP than WHAT IS STOPPING THE MAKERS TO GIVE US A GOOD STORY

Baba track even if we give them levey that they dint wanted much crying n all.... Than we also don't want to much touchy Mish nish... What's wrong with the writers.... Simple si Baath they are not understanding

Ekjackly mishbir love itn toh kamzor nahi hai baa....break up survive kar Gaye...aur phir bhi pyaar kam nahi Hua toh yeh kya chiz hai baa

We should clearly know that nanu is just weird right now...love toh hai hi nahi 😆 And I still believe he is smart enough to be aware about it and will control  his feelings.   

Very important  - 

abir slowly coming back in form 

Kunal's being sensible  - this time he will be a route for mishbir and not the other way around 

Mishti has no feelings for nannu at all 

Actually as mishbir fans toh bura lagna hi nahi chahie 😆😆 Apni toh chandi hai 

We should concentrate on mishbir and not on others ..half of the time we think of what others are doing rather than what mishbir are doing 😆

Writing abhi bhi average hai but I have made peace with that...rant ho jaata hai kabhi kabhi dont take me seriously 😆 I feel mishbir 1.0 are like our amazing childhood memories,  jinhe hum yaad toh kar lete hai lekin us time mein vapas nahi jaa sakte 😆

Haa nish ko weird feeling aayi hai ...

Lekin mishti ko koi feeling nahi aayi ...

Abir ko sach bol ne ki feeling aa gayi ...

Kunal ko sensible banne ki feeling aa gayi...

It's still 3 positive feelings v/s  1 weird feeling 

😎

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago