Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Thank you so much for Anu,diyu and Uru for bang on post..👍🏼

Initially I was disappointed but now understood they both are very much in synk with their character..but sometimes the execution looks poor.

Me too loved mishbir scene it was so intense and with so much passion,,he was abt to give in..monster meenu disturbed them..i hope now mishti will understand still he loves her..the only reason for his hold back is "nanko" now i can understand why makers kept her love realization with that simple "nanko"

one more thing abir proved he is correct, he promised BP that with his unconditional love he will make her adament..see she is became ziddhi now😃

This pull

cr to the uploader

https://twitter.com/i/status/1204206088054132737

this is my fav scene in the epithe way he made her to look at him (it was so intesne and with so so so much passion)and the slight head shake..i felt he assure her not to  worry abt meenu..but when he heared nanko he back off😭

cr to the uploader

https://twitter.com/i/status/1204208293964500993

Aww these scenes are sooo amazing.. that pull, their passion..smiley42smiley42 i still have to watch the epi.. 

Geeetu, Pls post more if u can.smiley9smiley9  

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I know from where all these things are coming from diya 😆 I cant go there for more than 5 mins  my head starts spinning 😆 such impulsive reactions with no head and tail , heights is people asking shaheer to leave the show 🤣

What???

Are they mad😡

Fans sometimes go OTT in their expectations from these actors

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Aww these scenes are sooo amazing.. that pull, their passion.. i still have to watch the epi.. 

Geeetu, Pls post more if u can.smiley9smiley9  

The execution was best.

They did best by puting the camera oh his hand and that slide push. 

Awwwwww.I need to watch it again and again 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

The execution was best.

U guys r lucky to watch it..  Enoyy

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ok let me ask a question... if abir was in mishti situation n mish in abir like haldi but after confession... what would you expect from abir to do let her go or run behind her???? and try understanding her n find the reason or believe whatever she said????

dont boys have self respect, if he runs behind her will he be called desperate, if mish keeps pushing him will you say come on abir leave her have some self respect, dont be like a obsessed person... 

i dont understand is fighting for your love wrong... maybe ways are wrong n thinking is messed up but is mish trying to get abir to open up wrong.... 

why didnt anyone say anything when abir ran behind mish always,.. so abir doesnt have any self respect... right 

and abir chose kunal that is wrong but mishti too would've done the same if she was in his position they both are not selfish enough to put kunal through pain n start their happily ever after... yes abir needs to say the truth n did wrong with mish but wont he repent when things get on track n truth is revealed we cant expect him to repent now as he is not in mood to get back with mish and she proving to him she has moved on will only push him away more...

i dont know what everyone wants from mishbir.. yes they could've taken a mature way to handle this but whats done is done we can just hope for this to get better... 

rant over

PS: sorry dears after going through sns on abir being abusive for pushing mish, mish loosing self respect i coulnt hold back... sorry 

That is what triggered my post dear😆.. See we Are so much are alike today😆..

From yesterday night I was feeling so bad....

Sachi dear...... Just because in one or two episodes the lead gets less screen space fans think actor isn't interested...... Uupar se sash dashed off to Indo I guess for a few days......

Morning after the Epi also I saw that many were upset saying Mishti had no self respect, Abhir ka character has changed n all.... All this culminated into that long rant post😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

The execution was best.

Agree.. There was some real raw intensity in Abhirs eyes... Just look at it..... Like he's gonna just eat her along with the cake☺️😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Kaun hai Yaar Ye log 🙄🙄🙄🙄

This is ridiculous 

Itni si baat pe Itna hungama 

So according to them what should they do 🙄🙄🙄

thats a million dollar question vaishu which has no fixed answer... if you guess it right there is a gift waiting for you 😆

Yes I have something to say ..wait for it 🤣🤣

See that's a challenge for abir fans,  agar true fans ho toh actions se hi uske emotions samajh jaoge😉 If you love someone truly you dont require his words to understand him , you just understand bas 😆

Haa that push was to make her go away not to make her fall 

I hope he starts writing shayaris again ..I miss them 🥺

ohhh that has to be something amazing... come on post your highlight soon.... 😆 some intense gift your way today 😉

ohh Abir ki Uru thats so true.... and happy to know i'm also in line with abir ki uru 😆😆

exactly... and if to look at it from another angle her close proximity might have affected him so to get away he pushed her n ran away without looking... 😆

true yaar... miss them so much his voice, the beautiful lines... 😭 you present something to them naa... 

I know from where all these things are coming from diya 😆 I cant go there for more than 5 mins  my head starts spinning 😆 such impulsive reactions with no head and tail , heights is people asking shaheer to leave the show 🤣

haha guruji you too went through today... true yaar i was searching for something positive like mad but nothing was there... 😆 mishbir are are harshly judged character in our show not even meenu,... 😆

@bold - ohh dont even remind me of that i see atleast some 5 tweets of this daily 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

That is what triggered my post dear😆.. See we Are so much are alike today😆..

From yesterday night I was feeling so bad....

Sachi dear...... Just because in one or two episodes the lead gets less screen space fans think actor isn't interested...... Uupar se sash dashed off to Indo I guess for a few days......

Morning after the Epi also I saw that many were upset saying Mishti had no self respect, Abhir ka character has changed n all.... All this culminated into that long rant post😆

haha true yaar we all are in same page today n likes it very much.... 😆

i too got agitated seeing such talk n i felt maybe the pov missing is the problem now i feel that actually is not there for a reason... shayari ,missing n he cant talk to naanu too so i completely understand... 

haha indo trip or not is still not sure Anu... he only posted from airport but where he is going is still a mystery... if he is to go to indo by now indo fans would've posted something but its not there.. 

you did right Anu and your post was bang on amazing... 👏🤗🤗