Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kya baat hai aaj toh saare shot pe shot maar rahe hai 👏👏👏 an main kya likhu😛🤣....

Diya monologue thing now i realised .. if you see abir mostly doesn't express through monologues he expresses his emotions through shayaris 

Check out all emotional abir scenes and you will find a deep shayari without monologues  Even during the painting scene when he realised he loves mishti,  no monologues , it was pure emotions only , in subtle ways with a sad title track going in background 

Shayaris were a way to give out abir's insights and I think writers have gone wrong there by taking that from abir,  that would have helped us get to know abir's pov.

And yes that wasn't an intentional push ... she tripped and fall , it's not like he wanted to make her fall  

thank you guruji.... you will surely have something different to say i'm sure legend uru 🤗🤗😆

ohh yes yes thats true Uru... his way of expressing is shayari... true uru... 👍🏼 i hope they bring an alternative now as he wont do shayari until all this is solved.... his precap self talk can help i think... before he had naanu to exress his feeling so we know n understood abir more but now he cant do that too... its like tight spot for abir we need to understand him by action only that is right actually... 👍🏼

exactly Uru... while watching second time i noticed it closely... he just pushed her lightly n walked off didnt look what happened too.. she only staggered back n fell missing her balance.. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaara🤗.. My light🤗.. Me you and guruji on the same page😭🤗🤗...

Exactly.... Why n how did Abhiiiirrrrrr get inconstant....

I've also explained his monologue dear.... He writes a diary..I have a feeling that dairy will be a big give away later to prove to Kunal what Abhir have up for him.....

The only thing making me angry is.. Abhir can think about kunals pain n that Kunal won't be able to bare the truth.... Not once did he think mishti won't be able to bare the truth....I can never forgive Abhir for this one point.......

I know Mishti is Strong but somewhere Abhir took her for granted just like Mishti took him while searching for baba truth🤔

Yaar.. It had to be one raw birthday wish😆.. His eyes spoke volumes.... He dint budge when he heard meenus voice .. Infact his intensity increased 😆but gave in after her heard kunals voice.....

Though there was nothing but there was still Everything😆

This I agree cool ...😆 He didn't think once about mishti ...just let the stronger one go 

May be that's how abir is , bhai ke aage kuchh nahi 😆

Bold - u understood everything now 😆

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Any day geethu 🤗🤗🤗🤗 🤗

And this scene was so so hawwwttttttt...their intensity and passion is growing like anything...it is so so raw ...☺️ 

Yes the "nanko" is an issue which they will have to deal together like 2 matured individuals 

And yes I agree there are writing and execution problems , especially the writing , the dialogues need to be more impactful and they need to bring shayaris back , more than monologues,  shayaris were a way to Express abir's emotions 

My sweetheart guruji🤗🤗.. Noooooo wonder you are out guruji🤗

U said the most important part.... Abhir does express his pain happiness love passion in shayarii😳...... He does not say big big words.. His just one line sums up everything her feels....

I think once MishBir start getting back.. We may get the shayari back😳...

Right now he does not want to express himself to anyone.... No one..... He's stubborn😡.....

Cool_wonder thumbnail

This I agree cool ...😆 He didn't think once about mishti ...just let the stronger one go 

May be that's how abir is , bhai ke aage kuchh nahi 😆

Bold - u understood everything now 😆

Let them burn I tell you guruji😈.. They need it.... Both take each other for granted......

Abhir had told kuhu.. If you dint value yourself no one will....

Similarly.. If they don't value their love their relationship ..no one else will

I'm scared that kuhu may do some kaand.. She's already questioning vatty

Mishti will need dum of she still doubts his love n need for her

Abhir will be the dumbest if he still thinks mishti had moved on.. Ya right.. Who allows you to wish birthday like this🤣

The hight difference☺️... It'll be the☺️

🤣🤣 both are smart dumb cuties 🤣 cant get over this scene Anu ufff so hawt to handle ☺️☺️

haye haye height difference aacha kaasa hai... and the way he pulls her to look at him when she gets distracted hearing meenu uffff ☺️

same same not different different reaction of me today 😆

https://twitter.com/AmrutaM12/status/1202787939027169280

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣 both are smart dumb cuties 🤣 cant get over this scene Anu ufff so hawt to handle ☺️☺️

haye haye height difference aacha kaasa hai... and the way he pulls her to look at him when she gets distracted hearing meenu uffff ☺️

I tell you😡 they need a good danda on the head.......

Kun aase birthday pe passion dikhake wish karta hai😆.....

Mishti plzz don't be dumb now😆...

That pull was pure rawness😳☺️..... He did not fire a sec take his eyes of from her...n dint allow her to take her eyes off☺️

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

ok let me ask a question... if abir was in mishti situation n mish in abir like haldi but after confession... what would you expect from abir to do let her go or run behind her???? and try understanding her n find the reason or believe whatever she said????

dont boys have self respect, if he runs behind her will he be called desperate, if mish keeps pushing him will you say come on abir leave her have some self respect, dont be like a obsessed person... 

i dont understand is fighting for your love wrong... maybe ways are wrong n thinking is messed up but is mish trying to get abir to open up wrong.... 

why didnt anyone say anything when abir ran behind mish always,.. so abir doesnt have any self respect... right 

and abir chose kunal that is wrong but mishti too would've done the same if she was in his position they both are not selfish enough to put kunal through pain n start their happily ever after... yes abir needs to say the truth n did wrong with mish but wont he repent when things get on track n truth is revealed we cant expect him to repent now as he is not in mood to get back with mish and she proving to him she has moved on will only push him away more...

i dont know what everyone wants from mishbir.. yes they could've taken a mature way to handle this but whats done is done we can just hope for this to get better... 

rant over

PS: sorry dears after going through sns on abir being abusive for pushing mish, mish loosing self respect i coulnt hold back... sorry 

I tell you😡 they need a good danda on the head.......

Kun aase birthday pe passion dikhake wish karta hai😆.....

Mishti plzz don't be dumb now😆...

That pull was pure rawness😳☺️..... He did not fire a sec take his eyes of from her...n dint allow her to take her eyes off☺️

yes lets use mishti's danda to hit them 😈 both needs it 

haina such a different different birthday 😆

haha she has understood dear thats y the jungle thing... tomorrow is gonna be a blast.. 

haina even she was distracted for a sec but he had full focus only on her... ☺️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ok let me ask a question... if abir was in mishti situation n mish in abir like haldi but after confession... what would you expect from abir to do let her go or run behind her???? and try understanding her n find the reason or believe whatever she said????

dont boys have self respect, if he runs behind her will he be called desperate, if mish keeps pushing him will you say come on abir leave her have some self respect, dont be like a obsessed person... 

i dont understand is fighting for your love wrong... maybe ways are wrong n thinking is messed up but is mish trying to get abir to open up wrong.... 

why didnt anyone say anything when abir ran behind mish always,.. so abir doesnt have any self respect... right 

and abir chose kunal that is wrong but mishti too would've done the same if she was in his position they both are not selfish enough to put kunal through pain n start their happily ever after... yes abir needs to say the truth n did wrong with mish but wont he repent when things get on track n truth is revealed we cant expect him to repent now as he is not in mood to get back with mish and she proving to him she has moved on will only push him away more...

i dont know what everyone wants from mishbir.. yes they could've taken a mature way to handle this but whats done is done we can just hope for this to get better... 

rant over

PS: sorry dears after going through sns on abir being abusive for pushing mish, mish loosing self respect i coulnt hold back... sorry 

Diyu who said about desperateness and all, Ye Sab kaha se aaya?