Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: janaki17789

she had but today episode I feel she has lost that weight gain especially in the fencing outfit. 

I totally agree. She's started losing that extra weight to get back her petite form and that fencing scene is a proof of that.

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53MKJyBGaL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53MSZrBu_Q/

Today she actually voiced the Slokas in front of a Roy and I loved it.❤️ @janaki17789

Me too i totally root for that i really feel she is preparing Rudra to take down MJ

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Me too i totally root for that i really feel she is preparing Rudra to take down MJ

That's a great possibility indeed. MJ loves Rishi as he considers him his kiddo but what he feels for Rudra (I feel) deeper and more intense. It will rattle his powerful empire if anything happens to him or Rudra goes against him openly.

janaki17789 thumbnail

I totally agree. She's started losing that extra weight to get back her petite form and that fencing scene is a proof of that.

but i liked her voluptuous look but i think its needed for this show that she looks petite if they have to shoot her younger version 

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago
janaki17789 thumbnail

That's a great possibility indeed. MJ loves Rishi as he considers him his kiddo but what he feels for Rudra (I feel) deeper and more intense. It will rattle his powerful empire if anything happens to him or Rudra goes against him openly.

i am telling you @ Peaceful_Haven she from the very first epi has been rooting to capture Rudra as a Pawn to stand against MJ and destroy him something like dusre ke kandhe mein rak kar ther chalana

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

but i liked her voluptuous look but i think its needed for this show that she looks petite if they have to shoot her younger version 

Shivin is actually younger than Jen. Loosing a few kilos may help her look better with him. But no matter she loses or gains weight, I will be her die hard fan. She's phenomenal. 

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

i am telling you @ Peaceful_Haven she from the very first epi has been rooting to capture Rudra as a Pawn to stand against MJ and destroy him something like dusre ke kandhe mein rak kar ther chalana

Your logic is absolutely rational. I agree with you completely. She will make Rudra fall for her and Rudra isn't Rishi. When he falls, he will go too deep to live without it. It's going to be awesome, no? 😃

janaki17789 thumbnail

Shivin is actually younger than Jen. Loosing a few kilos may help her look better with him. But no matter she loses or gains weight, I will be her die hard fan. She's phenomenal. 

Jenni does not look older than 25 + and now she is loosing weight hence she is started looking much younger. especially one of the flashback pi she looks like college student 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B54VROLF8c3/

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The only competition for Maya 2.0 was Maya herself. And she's surpassed Maya S1 👏 She's adorable, cute, savage, evil, dark, righteous, badass, confident. She's everything. 

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Jenni does not look older than 25 + and now she is loosing weight hence she is started looking much younger. especially one of the flashback pi she looks like college student 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B54VROLF8c3/

Yes. She's ageless.❤️