Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I saw initial episode of season 1 and I felt Arjun got what he deserves from Maya. And I feel both the franchise is based on Bhagavad Gita. Only here they are quating it. There they showed quanceqenc of any type of greed.

The way they're actually quoting Sanskrit Slokas through Jenny is creating a huge impact on the show. I feel it's one thing to be influenced on Bhagavad Gita and another to quote those Sanskrit Slokas in proper pronunciation with utmost clarity and emotions. I love Jen's voice too. She's making everything epic. ❤️

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

The way they're actually quoting Sanskrit Slokas through Jenny is creating a huge impact on the show. I feel it's one thing to be influenced on Bhagavad Gita and another to quote those Sanskrit Slokas in proper pronunciation with utmost clarity and emotions. I love Jen's voice too. She's making everything epic. ❤️

that I agree

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53MKJyBGaL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53MSZrBu_Q/

Today she actually voiced the Slokas in front of a Roy and I loved it.❤️ @janaki17789

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I feel Maya in season 1 also faced injustice. And in Maya 2 she is like kumud, Maya and Zoya all wrapped in Maya Jai Singh 

Is it me or Jennifer has lost weight after the season started

I felt she gained some weight for the role. 🤔

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

She is truly a phenomenal and passionate actress. She owns the screen whenever she's in it. The reason she's survived in the industry as long as she did. 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

she had but today episode I feel she has lost that weight gain especially in the fencing outfit. 

karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks me more plump this time 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Hi guys.. I am ammu...nice to meet you all..I loved jenni in season 1,then loved zoya. I was waiting eagerly for her webseries "code m",but Beyhadh 2 came up..I loved promos.but after watching the show I feel something is missing..is she given more dialogues compared to season 1?

I feel like she is living in a haunted place 😌. I want more action than talking talking talking...I seriously want jenni to change her dress color😭 doesn't suit her at all.. I feel she looks too dull...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Her face looks plump...

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

She had to gain some wait for her role in the web series, Code M. I read it somewhere.