Agar kisiki fitrat Jan na ho toh usse khatre me dal do!!!

Posted: 4 years ago

I am literally enthralled by the awesome dialogue delivery of Jennifer. Really what a versatile actress she is! I liked her as kumud and Zoya too but this time I am obsessed with her enchanting body language and intensity in her eyes during her every dialogue. Kudos to the writer too

She is incredible as Maya 2.O !! !! 

Words falling part to describe her in this version !!

Jennifer leaves me speechless with every episode. What a performance. Out of the world. 

I feel Maya in season 1 also faced injustice. And in Maya 2 she is like kumud, Maya and Zoya all wrapped in Maya Jai Singh 

Is it me or Jennifer has lost weight after the season started

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago

Yes I cried after seeing the last episode of beyhad1. I really wish in this season Maya gets Justice and a elated life in the long run and her wound and pain get mitigated 

Truly what made beyhadh franchise unique besides Jen is its amazing impact creating dialogues. Hats off to the dialogue writer, each n every dialogue of Maya irrespective of the season is outstanding. And this time they included slokas in Sanskrit alongwith their meanings, it just took the notch even higher. Kudos!👏👏

In today's episode, when rudra caught Maya, we could see the flashback in which that guy was wearing a bracelet. 

Is that bracelet same as what rudra is currently wearing??? 

Originally posted by Peaceful_Haven

Truly what made beyhadh franchise unique besides Jen is its amazing impact creating dialogues. Hats off to the dialogue writer, each n every dialogue of Maya irrespective of the season is outstanding. And this time they included slokas in Sanskrit alongwith their meanings, it just took the notch even higher. Kudos!👏👏

they did that in the last episode of season 1 where while dying Maya quated Maya as an illusion which is never ending she was also sane by the time season ended because in jail she read lots of law book and Maharashtra and Bhagavad Gita and I feel she could have be made partly sane if Arjun had really loved Maya the person than Maya the power. Or his mother Vandana could have shown her what is the power of mother love by loving the girl. She was actually a victim according to me who wanted control because she never had that because of her parents.

Originally posted by janaki17789

they did that in the last episode of season 1 where while dying Maya quated Maya as an illusion which is never ending she was also sane by the time season ended because in jail she read lots of law book and Maharashtra and Bhagavad Gita and I feel she could have be made partly sane if Arjun had really loved Maya the person than Maya the power. Or his mother Vandana could have shown her what is the power of mother love by loving the girl. She was actually a victim according to me who wanted control because she never had that because of her parents.

I wasn't able to follow season 1 as religiously I'm following this one. But I rewatched the ending like... thousand times?! 😳 

Of course she was a victim in the previous season too. Otherwise none of us would have sympathised so much with her when she died. I was heartbroken seeing her tragic fate.💔

Originally posted by Peaceful_Haven

I wasn't able to follow season 1 as religiously I'm following this one. But I rewatched the ending like... thousand times?! 😳 

Of course she was a victim in the previous season too. Otherwise none of us would have sympathised so much with her when she died. I was heartbroken seeing her tragic fate.💔

I saw initial episode of season 1 and I felt Arjun got what he deserves from Maya. And I feel both the franchise is based on Bhagavad Gita. Only here they are quating it. There they showed quanceqenc of any type of greed.

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago