Posted: 4 years ago

I watched Patakha and Sanya was absolutely brilliant in it. I liked her in Badhaai ho too (though she didn't have that much to do), but her role was extremely likable. She's a better actor than Fatima in my opinion. She's far better than the likes of Janhvi, Ananya, Tara etc. She's extremely underrated in Bollywood. I hope she gets more opportunity to showcase her acting skills. 

This is 2nd topic on Patakha today so let me copy paste my comment from the thread similar to this earlier today.. 

I think I posted about it a while back. 

I loved it too. It was thoroughly entertaining and the whole cast did an amazing job. 

In the sea of Ananya, Alia, Sara and others , Sanya is so much more talented and Radhika too. 

I LOVE Sanya- she has such a loveable personality off screen too. And some interesting projects lined up. Hoping to see more of her in the future. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

This is 2nd topic on Patakha today so let me copy paste my comment from the thread similar to this earlier today.. 

I think I posted about it a while back. 

I loved it too. It was thoroughly entertaining and the whole cast did an amazing job. 

In the sea of Ananya, Alia, Sara and others , Sanya is so much more talented and Radhika too. 

Omg....I said the exact same thing to a friend yesterday... that I hope this girl gets more roles...even if they don’t get as much visibility as those nepotistic brats. 

You should watch Photograph on amazon also. She really is very likeable onscreen. Like you enjoy watching her unlike those 15yr nepo kids who have yet hit puberty naturally.  Also a bonus she is great dancer. Love watching her insta dance vids. 

Sanya is so good, acts like she’s been acting for years, she is THAT natural. There is such effortlessness in her acting that it seems like she doesn’t even need to try but fact is that a role like Pataakha would’ve been really difficult for her because she’s so soft-spoken in real life.

She needs to be acknowledged more by everyone! What an actress she is. 

Sanya > Taapsee, Bhumi, all the newbies lol.

She’s better than everyone’s favourite Aloo too but..

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

I watched Patakha and Sanya was absolutely brilliant in it. I liked her in Badhaai ho too (though she didn't have that much to do), but her role was extremely likable. She's a better actor than Fatima in my opinion. She's far better than the likes of Janhvi, Ananya, Tara etc. She's extremely underrated in Bollywood. I hope she gets more opportunity to showcase her acting skills. 

All of these and her dance💖

I felt the same too after watching Pataakha. She should have been casted in Saina Nehwal's biopic instead of Parineeti. Would have fitted the role to T. 

Sanya Malhotra is super impressive. I thought she was the best thing in Bahdaai Ho. Seriously. Even in her small role, without any of the "spicy"ness of Neena or Surekha's characters - she's just so natural and captivating. 

I was shocked when Radhika Madan got all the praise for Pataakha, because I thought Sanya was equally as good if not better. 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

Oh totally.. she has no 'godfather' and it shows.

I SO wish  she was given more chances, bigger movies and bigger roles- she could totally give all the girls a run for their money.