Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hope4u

Exactly, this question has to come and will come from him. 

But then tell me IFM, how can the story proceed from here. We can't continue with sautan drama and sindoor MS nonsense till anurag gets his memory.. I really can't think of anything else right now.. 

Hmmm, they can still drag it sometime on pre komo , while he still figured out his feelings for Prerna 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Mane bomb phoda hai aj. Goomi goomi karna hai to kar lo πŸ€£

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

But he can't stay with a woman knowing he can never accept her and another woman is carrying his child too hope. I am not saying he should throw Sona out of house but he should surely explain things with her and ask for a divorce. ML or no ML I believe AB gives more weightage to feelings over sindoor, MS.

That would be ideal.. But that would mean the track will end too soon.. πŸ˜†. So that won't happen.. πŸ€ͺ

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There's no way he's going to be sailjng in two boats Abhiya. His feelings are all in one boat. With prerna and his baby. But his sense of duty?? That will tear him in two. Maybe, let's see. In any case I don't feel this kasautii is going to be only prerna's as we all initially felt. Also, thankfully, for now I don't thi k it is shifting to BB too .. This is going to be both their kasautii equally. 

Do you really want to see another responsibility vs love hope? Issae acha I will take boss and Secretary relationship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

We have already had enough of duty / responsibility vs love , so no please πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There's no sacrifice drama IFM.. Hamare naseeb me Itni hi khushi hai.. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arre why should he not accept. He will accept that the baby is his. But he cannot undo the fact that Komo is his wife (based on his information). That's all I think.. This will be a kasautii for anurag in that Form. 

aare  toh shadi hi ki na ki gulaami 

talak de dega😳

uska mood  waise hi kharab hai pre ke husband per  koi kaise aise chjod sakta hai apni biwi ko

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There's no sacrifice drama IFM.. Hamare naseeb me Itni hi khushi hai.. 

Some words are going to haunt me forever hope πŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

We have already had enough of duty / responsibility vs love , so no please πŸ˜‚

yes  no  ping pong pls

even anu didnot know wo pre ko paglo ki tarah pyar karta tha  .but  being father its his responsbility to give that huq to his childs motherπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

Welcome Shelcom Guys ....

Hope you have a great stay here .... mind it you need to be very dheet to stay in this AT ... smiley36

This Place now looks like our Previous times .... Hara Bhara .... bas jakia seeds and ducks bhi aa jaye smiley37..... and some bubble bursting too ...smiley2

So you are givin hints for past memory loss..Checked πŸ˜†we need crocodile chamdi it seems 

.Pulao ki fasal ke seed dalny hain jakia phir uthain gi πŸ˜ŽWe are ready to get back pouncin on bbt.

And thankyou buddhiyaaa.Amna samna hta rahy ga shayad πŸ˜ˆbach ke rehna new members se 

Phasal puri ki puri cur Chuki hain ...πŸ˜†.... and Aaj   Toh zameen bhi Banjar ban gayii...🀣

Jao koi aur zameen dhundo πŸ˜ˆ

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Do you really want to see another responsibility vs love hope? Issae acha I will take boss and Secretary relationship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abhiya it has been well established by now ki this show is never about what we want. Aisa Hota toh we will be seeing a while different thing... I would want to see what you said.. Anurag finding out and divorcing sonalika.. Waise bhi what's there to divorce in a shaadi that you don't even remember. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

But dirrraammaaaa!!!!!!