Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

Goodnight ❤️🤗🤗🤗

Itni jaldi 😲

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

But that's the thing right, they're engagement pics and not marriage pics. And Sonalika has supposedly marriage pics. And until prerna tells anurag that they married on dusshera, he will not know the full story. But will prerna tell him?? Yes he can ask her about her mangalsutra and sindoor but I don't think all revelations will happen together. It has to be gradual. 

Hope, i don't see anything positive abt this, if he sees the engagement pics, then will come a question whom did Prerna marry and whose baby is that ? Unless, he thinks that baby is going to be his and him getting some flashes of their together moments, it's not going to be good

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It won't be no longer about engagement, marriages hope. It will be about his feelings especially knowing pre is pregnant with his child he can't sail two boats it won't be AB.

There's no way he's going to be sailjng in two boats Abhiya. His feelings are all in one boat. With prerna and his baby. But his sense of duty?? That will tear him in two. Maybe, let's see. In any case I don't feel this kasautii is going to be only prerna's as we all initially felt. Also, thankfully, for now I don't thi k it is shifting to BB too .. This is going to be both their kasautii equally. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmm I don't think it will be cut and dried Abhiya honestly because we cannot forget that sonalika has "proofs" of her marriage with that pandit and the photoshopped pics. I do NT doubt for a minute that AB will want to be with prerna and will take the responsibility of his child and prerna wholeheartedly. Hell, he is doing it even now. But for me, AB is too duty conscious a man to ditch a woman who is dependent on him, whom he saved (supposedly). He will be torn, to begin with. He has to be. His want and need to be with prerna, his helplessness and hers too, that is needed for the story to proceed. And for their story to get back it's passion and angst. 

This is what I feel. I could be wrong. 😂😂

but hope  anu  just  save sona from her dad goons .so he can easily say that  u can stay in BB .u r safe here but we cant we husband wife 

akhir bus save karne ke liye shadi ki na in anus pov

ifmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5t_-ZxBQUA/?igshid=tu00w83jdt6n

Grt frnds caught doin grt stuff

Goodnight ❤️🤗🤗🤗

#killpre #killvitus#installantivirus

@bold : 🤣🤣

Install anti virus 😂

Goodnight ench 🤗😘

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Hope, i don't see anything positive abt this, if he sees the engagement pics, then will come a question whom did Prerna marry and whose baby is that ? Unless, he thinks that baby is going to be his and him getting some flashes of their together moments, it's not going to be good

Exactly, this question has to come and will come from him. 

But then tell me IFM, how can the story proceed from here. We can't continue with sautan drama and sindoor MS nonsense till anurag gets his memory.. I really can't think of anything else right now.. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There's no way he's going to be sailjng in two boats Abhiya. His feelings are all in one boat. With prerna and his baby. But his sense of duty?? That will tear him in two. Maybe, let's see. In any case I don't feel this kasautii is going to be only prerna's as we all initially felt. Also, thankfully, for now I don't thi k it is shifting to BB too .. This is going to be both their kasautii equally. 

ohh pls nahi isse acvha toh usse kuch pata na chale .ping pong nahi chahiye 😆

ifmember thumbnail

We have already had enough of duty / responsibility vs love , so no please 😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmm I don't think it will be cut and dried Abhiya honestly because we cannot forget that sonalika has "proofs" of her marriage with that pandit and the photoshopped pics. I do NT doubt for a minute that AB will want to be with prerna and will take the responsibility of his child and prerna wholeheartedly. Hell, he is doing it even now. But for me, AB is too duty conscious a man to ditch a woman who is dependent on him, whom he saved (supposedly). He will be torn, to begin with. He has to be. His want and need to be with prerna, his helplessness and hers too, that is needed for the story to proceed. And for their story to get back it's passion and angst. 

This is what I feel. I could be wrong. 😂😂

But he can't stay with a woman knowing he can never accept her and another woman is carrying his child too hope. I am not saying he should throw Sona out of house but he should surely explain things with her and ask for a divorce. ML or no ML I believe AB gives more weightage to feelings over sindoor, MS.

hope4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but  hope  then  how they justify  anu not accepting preggy pre 

Arre why should he not accept. He will accept that the baby is his. But he cannot undo the fact that Komo is his wife (based on his information). That's all I think.. This will be a kasautii for anurag in that Form.