AnuPre/ParIca AT#169- Main tera Dhadkan teri - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

yes hope  its not our anu  if he  comes to.onow pre is preggy with his child. he defo give divorce to  sona  & say u can stay here till u r safe from ur dad

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hope4u

But that's the thing right, they're engagement pics and not marriage pics. And Sonalika has supposedly marriage pics. And until prerna tells anurag that they married on dusshera, he will not know the full story. But will prerna tell him?? Yes he can ask her about her mangalsutra and sindoor but I don't think all revelations will happen together. It has to be gradual. 

It won't be no longer about engagement, marriages hope. It will be about his feelings especially knowing pre is pregnant with his child he can't sail two boats it won't be AB.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

Arrey yaar the guy who played Vikrant is the negative lead in maata's new spinoff so no chance of his return 😭

I don't mind another new character😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

Arrey yaar the guy who played Vikrant is the negative lead in maata's new spinoff so no chance of his return 😭

toh chahiye bhi nahi

NB ko  layo bus  as promod babu in BB😆

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5t_-ZxBQUA/?igshid=tu00w83jdt6n

Grt frnds caught doin grt stuff

Goodnight ❤️🤗🤗🤗

#killpre #killvitus#installantivirus

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

It will be unfair on Sona(in his POV) and pre both. Yes she saved him and married but the kind of guy Anurag is the moment he knows Pre is pregnant with his child he will surely ask for a divorce from Sona because he will be sure he can't love her and his heart beats for Prerna and they are connected.

No hope it won't go well with his character sketch no matter what Mohini says if he believes Pre is pregnant with his child,he will no longer stay in a forced relationship.

Hmm I don't think it will be cut and dried Abhiya honestly because we cannot forget that sonalika has "proofs" of her marriage with that pandit and the photoshopped pics. I do NT doubt for a minute that AB will want to be with prerna and will take the responsibility of his child and prerna wholeheartedly. Hell, he is doing it even now. But for me, AB is too duty conscious a man to ditch a woman who is dependent on him, whom he saved (supposedly). He will be torn, to begin with. He has to be. His want and need to be with prerna, his helplessness and hers too, that is needed for the story to proceed. And for their story to get back it's passion and angst. 

This is what I feel. I could be wrong. 😂😂

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Congratulations for the new one ❤️ may Pre find her way to hospital soon, may unwanted stuff gets ignored always in the show and may the hovering misquotes find peace soon 🙄🤗

@Bold adding cutiepie saying bye bye too🤗

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

But that's the thing right, they're engagement pics and not marriage pics. And Sonalika has supposedly marriage pics. And until prerna tells anurag that they married on dusshera, he will not know the full story. But will prerna tell him?? Yes he can ask her about her mangalsutra and sindoor but I don't think all revelations will happen together. It has to be gradual. 

but  hope  then  how they justify  anu not accepting preggy pre 

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

@Bold adding cutiepie saying bye bye too🤗

Jahan mama wahan baby of course 🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanteur

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5t_-ZxBQUA/?igshid=tu00w83jdt6n

Grt frnds caught doin grt stuff