Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Isse better yeh log ka shaadi karwao air wedding video Ko release kar do naming it as BRAMHASTRA - akal ke andhe

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Till recently,Ayan was the constant in RK's life.,,and pics

Today,Ayan is not seen around RK..not even in pics released from Manali.He posed with several crew members ,but Ayan is seen nowhere with him.

View these two pics and tell me that nothing is wrong..

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You2 ji aapke pics dekhkar ek doubt ho Raha hai 

Kya Ranbir uses wig ??

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

You2 ji aapke pics dekhkar ek doubt ho Raha hai 

Kya Ranbir uses wig ??

That he does.What I don't understand is,why he cant get a better one made in all these years.He should ask the other heroes where they get theirs custom made.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Till recently,Ayan was the constant in RK's life.,,and pics

Today,Ayan is not seen around RK..not even in pics released from Manali.He posed with several crew members ,but Ayan is seen nowhere with him.

View these two pics and tell me that nothing is wrong..

Are you trying to anger Ayan, so that Ayan does his job and Kakabir ka the swaaha ho jaaye?

you2 thumbnail

^^No,seriously it is huge! When ranalia landed in Manali to a big welcome,I was wondering where Ayan was.Tab se,I have seen over a dozen on location pics..and the lead pair is never seen with the director🤔

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

I had read somewhere that this movie was supposed to have 3 parts...am I correct?

Saare parts saath mein hi shoot kar raha hai kya over 6 years😆

Nah. That was Bhoot. 

Then again this could also be part 1 of a trilogy. Too bad it will flop. Mind you, the opening will be BIG. After that it will be freefall...thugs style.

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is during these times that you see the ugly side of nepotism. NO ONE in standard business settings or with no family back up would get away with such shockingly appalling financial/time management. Not even a genius. This is karma because they are all bitchy, mean and cliquey good for nothings who get away with  everything. People mock SLB constantly but look at how fiercely organised and serious he is about his production costs, time management and the quality of his movies considering their budgets. I hope Karan goes bankrupt and Ranbir looses all credibility. It will hopefully teach them humility.

flipfl0p thumbnail

After Kalank, KJo will not dare to make another big budget movie, unless Brahmastra becomes hit. Looking at the way it is getting postponed, I doubt whether Takht will ever be made. It is better for Ranveer to look at alternative scripts rather than having empty dates in diary later. It has happened with Deepika on her movie with Irfan. But that situation was under nobody’s control. But Takht situation can be anticipated. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

This is during these times that you see the ugly side of nepotism. NO ONE in standard business settings or with no family back up would get away with such shockingly appalling financial/time management. Not even a genius. This is karma because they are all bitchy, mean and cliquey good for nothings who get away with  everything. People mock SLB constantly but look at how fiercely organised and serious he is about his production costs, time management and the quality of his movies considering their budgets. I hope Karan goes bankrupt and Ranbir looses all credibility. It will hopefully teach them humility.

Let me quote this and 👏

I have no clue if Brahahamster will be huge success or huge flop but the cronyist clique deserves to sink without a trace.