Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mark my words: that film is not going to be released at all. Snake kjo will use the costs to decrease Dharma's due tax.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

Yes Mughal e Azam bana rahe hain 😂

That’s what she said  🤭💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I've been saying this for the past 4 years and no one believed me. 

GumGum thumbnail

Kake Da Dhaba likhoge, Ranbir Da Dhaba ban jayega. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dedh

Mark my words: that film is not going to be released at all. Snake kjo will use the costs to decrease Dharma's due tax.

I don't get it. Is there insurance against 'shelving a movie'- if that would happen?

What about the investors, though?

If I remember there were blinds that KJo went to USA to get more investors for Brahahamster... what happens to them?

Are they being reimbursed from insurace? The Dharma insurance? Or how?

GumGum thumbnail

Waise, Dharma mein aag laga ke insurance ke paise toh mil hi gaye honge Kjo ko. Ab kaaheka tension?

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

Waise, Dharma mein aag laga ke insurance ke paise toh mil hi gaye honge Kjo ko. Ab kaaheka tension?

Star kids ka career kaun banayega fir 😆

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even if the film releases, I think it will be a total meme material.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Star kids ka career kaun banayega fir 😆

Arre iss saal Dharma ke godown mein aag laga tha, sachchi mein. Aur woh bhi Bramhastra postpone hone ke baad.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

That money is for his own project Takht only... Why would he try to salvage the disaster Brahmastra when he has his own big project to make. If not for Aloo and Biru he would have shelved the movie and cut his losses by now.

I have been saying this for long, Kjo has no interest in Brahmastra for a while now. From his actions it is evident he is more invested in Takht his passion project rather than Ayan's passion project... Even when Biru fans were busy trending we want Brahmastra update, he tweeted that KBC had a question about Dara Shikoh tagging Ranveer totally ignoring the trend next day released news about Takht shooting schedule. He had stopped talking about Brahmastra altogether... instead he is focusing all his energy, money to promoting a movie that is going to start shooting next year only.