Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I don't think it was her colleague's advise.. U are reading it wrong.. It was some morons viral tweet

I know

That was metaphorical

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanya_91

That colleague shouldgive this advise to her real sister as well...and maybe his mother as well.

Arre read before you comment, my colleague was equally angry.... He read someone's tweet saying that.... He gave a good reply, blasted that person...

Originally posted by: anjs

Arre read before you comment, my colleague was equally angry.... He read someone's tweet saying that.... He gave a good reply, blasted that person...

I never mentioned that as yours colleague

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

I think this is the tweet 

https://twitter.com/sonalkalra/status/1202082339674832907?s=20

Some men dont deserve to have a right to opinion. Pardon my french, they need to get their tongues stuck on hot burning metal. B*stard of the highest degree. Men really think the world revolves around the junk in their pants. F*cked up scumbag. These people need help. They are sick in the head. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Double post. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You know what the worst thing is, here people demand about the highest punishment for rape accused but then some NGOs come and talk about human rights. The biggest agony of our country where people talk about human rights of the criminals of this heinous crime conveniently ignoring the plight of the victim.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

UP gang-rape victim seeks permission to end her life.

A gang rape victim from Uttar Pradesh's Rae Bareli has sought permission to end her life because of police inaction.

The woman said that the accused included a CRPF jawan and his two unidentified accomplices who raped her at gunpoint

She further alleged that the police made her do several rounds of the police station for recording statement, medical test and investigation, but did nothing against the accused.

The victim and her family were detained by the police and later sent back to Rae Bareli on Wednesday when she tried to go to the Chief Minister's residence here. 

They were carrying a banner with the message, 'arrest the accused of gang rape or allow death wish'.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

This is really pathetic...

Just morning this colleague told me about someone's tweet. It said, something on the lines of girls should carry condom so that rapist can use it .... Where is our society going 

Chinmayi Sreepada translated a tweet in kannada or telugu I guess.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

You know what the worst thing is, here people demand about the highest punishment for rape accused but then some NGOs come and talk about human rights. The biggest agony of our country where people talk about human rights of the criminals of this heinous crime conveniently ignoring the plight of the victim.

Exactly, it's so painful to even read these news and there are women who are going through these daily. Sick