Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

In case YoJan wedding prep starts, I seriously don't want another wedding cancellation. I am all for YoRi but I want this entire love/marriage track end and focus on post marriage. Gunjan cannot have another call off. 

I feel Pakya will enter during some tamasha and say YoJan shaadi the coming weekend itself. So YoJan gets married or Gunjan realises and get Pari in her place. YoRi get married then. 

Even I feel Gunjan and Pakya will have to play for YoRi now. Gunjan might sense Yogi is not the same one who loved her. Some drama will come up this way.

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Another wedding? 

Why God why?  *Joey Style*

😆Welcome back😆

allizzwell thumbnail

Shiv’s reaction today was so stupid. All sharmas actually. 

so you insult your would be son-in-law and tell him to take action against, he will still go ahead and keep personal and professional relations separate.. ðŸ¤” what the hell did Shiv expect here? 

LOL. Insult Roshan. Threaten Chauhans and everything in Gunjan’s life will be as it is? How dumber than dumb that is. 

Ditto...I just wrote this to Shwets post😆

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

@bold Exactly THIS..

Shiv and Seema defn had certain wrong notions abt Chau and son before too. Yest the way it was shown, Shiv can yell, blurt out the wrongdoings in the name of profession and Chau&Son will  keep aside the rishtha but wag their tail, marry Gunjan the pompous way, settle the Karan Johar hum Saath Saath hai way? ðŸ¤”Shiv ko kya ho gaya?

Seema was super in Chau&son observation before. Yest even she tried a peacemaker inspite of their shitty behaviour. 

Gunjan even tried to calm it between Shiv and Rosh saying it would have been a mistake. What was that? Was she supporting Rosh blindly as he was her supposed future better half? Or she was supporting him as she has fallen for Rosh? Or she dint want this rishtha to break at any cost even after knowing the scheming act Rosh did to her parents before? Wth is going wrong with Gunjan? Now after all this, breakup hote hi, she will realise she hasn’t moved on from Yogi? Wow...

So I wasn’t very impressed with Shiv pariwar yest. They were full of contradictions in their beliefs and behaviour. 

Hasn't Shiv always been a man of contradictions. He fixes Gunjan's wedding with Yogi. Feels so happy but in a moment started doubting. He didn't think twice or ask anyone before cancelling the wedding. He had to wait the end moment to do it so that Pakya wouldn't have a choice to convince him.

Seema's reaction after visiting the hospital when Pakya was in there was stupid. What did she expect? A warm welcome? 

Gunjan is such a weak character. Weakest I have ever seen in any shows. She is a good natured girl who has grown under her father's protection, but to this extent? 

Yesterday, the entire family behaved dumb. Shiv knew what he was getting into. Chauhan tried bribing him in the first place. That itself should have shown him what kind of person Chauhan is. It's stupid to fix rishta, and then expect Chauhan to dance to his tunes. 

What do they even want? Shiv. He wants to make all the decisions- random decisions and everyone should adapt? 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Even I feel Gunjan and Pakya will have to play for YoRi now. Gunjan might sense Yogi is not the same one who loved her. Some drama will come up this way.

Pakya is projected to be the villain here. Is he going to knowingly go against YoRi to save his friend? Or is he going to know about YoRi at the end moment only? It's going to be a tough call for him. If he knows about YoRi, he is going to ruin Gunjan's life like Shiv did for Yogi. Else, he will be ruining Yogi and Pari's life. 

And I also feel his character is going to be majorly assasinated. He is going to behave mean and insensitive towards YoRi suddenly.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I completely enjoyed dumb Shiv. First he brings office work home, office people home, home people in office discussion and then tells keep personal and profession aside LOL 

I just wish Srivastavs gave him more cold shoulder. Pakya tells him how stupid and insensitive he is. Alas! Shiv's heart saves him. Sympathy all around. 

I couldn't stop laughing when Shiv shouted in English LOL and Gunjan trying desperately to make a mark in the scene

Chauhan guy acted the best. What brilliant performance. 

Shiv taunts chauhan - bhaisaab se bhai pe aa gaye. Calls Roshan disgusting. 

Aur Fir Gunjan inke sath Khush rahegi. I am like Shiv Kumar Sharma — aakhir chahte kya ho. 

Gunjan needs her own personality otherwise she is just a side character in a scene. Doesn’t even make an impact as side character.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

😆Welcome back😆

Thanks Laxmi di. ðŸ¤—

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Chauhan guy acted the best. What brilliant performance. 

Shiv taunts chauhan - bhaisaab se bhai pe aa gaye. Calls Roshan disgusting. 

Aur Fir Gunjan inke sath Khush rahegi. I am like Shiv Kumar Sharma — aakhir chahte kya ho. 

Gunjan needs her own personality otherwise she is just a side character in a scene. Doesn’t even make an impact as side character.

Shiv has such a huge ego that he think others don't have one.  He wants Chauhan to give him respect, Roshan to do what he says, but he wouldn't give them any respect?  He is an honest guy, but that isn't just enough. He doesn't value people, doesn't value his own family. 

I am so frustrated with coconut Pakya. He is so naive to forgive Shiv. Shiv will continue playing his game. 

Absolutely right about Gunjan. She has had no impact at all whatsover. She has stayed silent when she knew things were going wrong in her life. Seema is smart but her actions have been weird. She knew everything but still let it roll.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Shiv truly has lost his marbles. Did he forget just yesterday he had told Gunjan that if Roshan is not a good guy he will break rishta? And today he is shocked that after saying such degrading things about the Chauhans, they broke the relationship. So it's not about ethics, it's about ego. How can they break the relationship? Only the great and wise Shiv gets to decide for everyone. Shiv is a great example of 'do as I say, not do as I do'. He is shocked that anyone can call him out on his own hypocrisy, because he is always convinced that whatever he does is for the right reasons. Watch, he will not learn from this at all. He will put full blame on Chauhans for being frauds and not acknowledge his own wrongdoing. Prakash forgiving him will only cement that the only thing mistake he made was trusting the wrong people. Seema also, did her brain go on vacation? Did she forget all her previous instincts about the Chauhans? And less I say about Gunjan the better... sorry, but even a last minute sacrifice from her will not redeem this character for me. She has always been fairly one-dimensional and not entering an unwanted marriage is just common sense, not an act of courage. I wish her entire value is not placed on whether she can successfully get married or not

@bold — same here. When show started I was annoyed with Pari’s ott antics. And I wanted Yogi- Gunjan to be end game. 

But of boy the contrast in Pari and Gunjan over time. Pari character evolved and with the Debattama has grown so much acting wise. Whereas Gunjan character is same and so is the actress acting. From episode one to now, no improvement. 

Gunjan’s entire life purpose is to get married. So far that’s her character arc. I so wish it changes. With such an ensemble cast, she stands out with her poor performance and no character growth at all.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

@bold — same here. When show started I was annoyed with Pari’s ott antics. And I wanted Yogi- Gunjan to be end game. 

But of boy the contrast in Pari and Gunjan over time. Pari character evolved and with the Debattama has grown so much acting wise. Whereas Gunjan character is same and so is the actress acting. From episode one to now, no improvement. 

Gunjan’s entire life purpose is to get married. So far that’s her character arc. I so wish it changes. With such an ensemble cast, she stands out with her poor performance and no character growth at all.

@bold I would say that for Yogi as well in a way. Right from the beginning, all we have seen is talk of Yogi getting married. I understand the concern, but it's like nothing else is happening in his life. He doesn't seem to take his work at the shop seriously too.