Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am probably the only one who actually enjoyed Sharma-Chauhan drama. Nothing to do with the writing. But just to see Shiv getting a taste of his own medicine. The entire Sharma family are brainless. Everyone knew the Chauhans were shady and yet wanted the wedding to happen. 

Shiv shouting randomly was hilarious. Seema was too dramatic and. Gunjan, of course was crying. I really liked Chauhan today LOL 

Pakya-Moin were funny as always. Pakya telling Yogi "Sooraj uth gaya" was hilarious. 

Vivek-Rani are a cute couple. Need more of them

SurBab were doing their duties perfectly. 

Precap scenarios

Yogi/Pari calls Pakya and informs and he comes to hospital. 

Next day is the scene which was shown in the segment. Probably Pari's mom creates a scene because Pari refused to come. She might ask if it was because she and Yogi are in love. They might deny and at that time Pakya might come fixing YoJan

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am probably the only one who actually enjoyed Sharma-Chauhan drama. Nothing to do with the writing. But just to see Shiv getting a taste of his own medicine. The entire Sharma family are brainless. Everyone knew the Chauhans were shady and yet wanted the wedding to happen. 

Shiv shouting randomly was hilarious. Seema was too dramatic and. Gunjan, of course was crying. I really liked Chauhan today LOL 

Pakya-Moin were funny as always. Pakya telling Yogi "Sooraj uth gaya" was hilarious. 

Vivek-Rani are a cute couple. Need more of them

SurBab were doing their duties perfectly. 

Precap scenarios

Yogi/Pari calls Pakya and informs and he comes to hospital. 

Next day is the scene which was shown in the segment. Probably Pari's mom creates a scene because Pari refused to come. She might ask if it was because she and Yogi are in love. They might deny and at that time Pakya might come fixing YoJan

@bold true. . . 

Pakya moin moin ka bohot funny tha ðŸ˜†

Anyways Chauhan ne kya bola.. ? ? 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold true. . . 

Pakya moin moin ka bohot funny tha ðŸ˜†

Anyways Chauhan ne kya bola.. ? ? 

Shiv shouts at Roshan for passing tender for all his father's company without telling him. Calls him a cheater. 

Chauhan  comes and tells Shiv that he isn't honest either. Got his son a job so that his daughter can get married. When Shiv calls him a fraud, Chauhan says that no need to marry your honest girl to my fraud son. Breaks rishta and leaves. 

Must say, Chauhan planned this very well. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Poora ka poora episode stupid drama tha...

Now I get it why pakya said OK. For yojan marriage... 

Yogi kitna khush the precap me with the gift but everything is spoiled bcoz of sharmas... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Shiv shouts at Roshan for passing tender for all his father's company without telling him. Calls him a cheater. 

Chauhan  comes and tells Shiv that he isn't honest either. Got his son a job so that his daughter can get married. When Shiv calls him a fraud, Chauhan says that no need to marry your honest girl to my fraud son. Breaks rishta and leaves. 

Must say, Chauhan planned this very well. 

wow. . ..Indeed  well played Chauhan.. . 

Shiv deserve this. . . A rude awakening 

I hope seema taunt him later after hospital drama. . 

Anyway thank for small update shweta🤗

Shwets1502 thumbnail

wow. . ..Indeed  well played Chauhan.. . 

Shiv deserve this. . . A rude awakening 

I hope seema taunt him later after hospital drama. . 

Anyway thank for small update shweta🤗

No problem :) 

Seema might taunt by coconut Pakya will forgive so easily that Shiv won't even realise what he had done. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Seema might taunt by coconut Pakya will forgive so easily that Shiv won't even realise what he had done. 

ab nahi realize hoga ..but we go  through wedding prediction..tab jab end me shaadi thod jaayega tab realize hoga usse

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

ab nahi realize hoga ..but we go  through wedding prediction..tab jab end me shaadi thod jaayega tab realize hoga usse

Shiv is cunning from the start. N Pakya is a good at heart person coconut pakya..

Gunjan is as stubborn as her father. Throws tantrums doing nothing. Can’t even take a stand for herself. 

Panditji’s prediction was just to keep an option open for yojan if the fans do go crazy over that and don’t accept YaRi.

But fans have already accepted YaRi whole heartedly. So lets see how they make shiv realize about his wrongdoings. 

Pakya will definitely repent but I want shiv to go through the actual repentance. Not like just for sake of showoff crocodile tears..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

He will realize ... When yori love will be out...but he will helpless...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Yori are meant to be... 

And this twist I had expected since your foundation was started.... 

Now I know everybody knows about your except kusum and pakya.... Let's c kya karte hai...