RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys new in the forum 

Really don't know about the story yet just watched yesterday and today's episode 

Was surfing through TV and started watching this show and what a cute beautiful and intense romance I witnessed

Loved them totally 😍😍😍😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi.. Welcome to the forum.. You should watch the show from the beginning if you can.... They have it on YouTube..full episodes. See how they develop from their fights to friendship to love...

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm Rishani. 😉

Indeed Yogi & Pari aka YoRi/YaRi make such a cute and understanding jodi both are differant but they know each other well. Friendship wala love journey you should check Sony Tv Youtube daily episodes to witness their bond! ❤️

Both Mudit & Debattama along with the actors who play Yogi's family members are excellent it feels like they are our own family. 👍🏼

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hey guys new in the forum 

Really don't know about the story yet just watched yesterday and today's episode 

Was surfing through TV and started watching this show and what a cute beautiful and intense romance I witnessed

Loved them totally 😍😍😍😍😍

good to see you here vaishnavi.. 

🤗🤗 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Hi.. Welcome to the forum.. You should watch the show from the beginning if you can.... They have it on YouTube..full episodes. See how they develop from their fights to friendship to love...

🤗🤗

Definitely going to watch it 

I just loved them 

Was smiling all the time watching their confession, without knowing anything itna pyaar aa gaya, to epis dekhne ke baad to aur Mazaa aayega 

Thanku so much for informing, I will definitely watch it soon 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm Rishani. 😉

Indeed Yogi & Pari aka YoRi/YaRi make such a cute and understanding jodi both are differant but they know each other well. Friendship wala love journey you should check Sony Tv Youtube daily episodes to witness their bond! ❤️

Both Mudit & Debattama along with the actors who play Yogi's family members are excellent it feels like they are our own family. 👍🏼

Hey Rishani, I am Vaishnavi 

Wow sounds like light hearted show, will definitely watch it now 

I didn't knew sony allows epis on you tube ,thanks for informing, will watch it soon 

I love dada dadi talks in today's epi, so hoping to enjoy every family member 👍🏼

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

good to see you here vaishnavi.. 

🤗🤗 

Wow Gauri, Aap bhi Yaha 🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Wow Gauri, Aap bhi Yaha 🤗

yupp.. . 

Different concept, yori , typical middle class family and very good family moments .. 

So easily got hook up with show. .. It's a great show.. . 😊

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

yupp.. . 

Different concept, yori , typical middle class family and very good family moments .. 

So easily got hook up with show. .. It's a great show.. . 😊

You said it all dear! Indeed a fresh concept with a social message and tracks that touch our hearts, that make us smile, laugh, cry & think I think this is the magic of this show. 👏

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

You said it all dear! Indeed a fresh concept with a social message and tracks that touch our hearts, that make us smile, laugh, cry & think I think this is the magic of this show. 👏

@bold  thoroughly magic of this show. .. 

I am in cloud nine now after today's episode. . .. Pehla nasha mere dil me baaj raha hai😂