Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold  thoroughly magic of this show. .. 

I am in cloud nine now after today's episode. . .. Pehla nasha mere dil me baaj raha hai😂 

Same here yaar during Diwali O Re Piya mood now Pehla Nasha mood....still on YaRi's land! 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yupp.. . 

Different concept, yori , typical middle class family and very good family moments .. 

So easily got hook up with show. .. It's a great show.. . 😊

Wow, awesome, can't wait to watch it now, yrhpk mein Itna drama ho raha hai ki Ab mujhe thoda light hearted show dekhne ka man Kar rahe tha , Thanku Gauri 🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Wow, awesome, can't wait to watch it now, yrhpk mein Itna drama ho raha hai ki Ab mujhe thoda light hearted show dekhne ka man Kar rahe tha , Thanku Gauri 🤗

I know how you feel. .. 

Dil ko tandak mila  tha hai kusum ka behavior dekhe... 😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I know how you feel. .. 

Dil ko tandak mila  tha hai kusum ka behavior dekhe... 😆

Kaun kusum 🤔

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Yogi Maa. . 

Future MIL of pari. .. Such a understanding, caring, peaceful yet strong personality she got. .. . 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Yogi Maa. . 

Future MIL of pari. .. Such a understanding, caring, peaceful yet strong personality she got. .. . 

Oh OK OK unka Naam kusum hai, Ha Yaar really, kal ka epi dekh Kar seriously man mein ye baat aayi, kaaaash us serial mein bhi aisi maa hoti 😉

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Oh OK OK unka Naam kusum hai, Ha Yaar really, kal ka epi dekh Kar seriously man mein ye baat aayi, kaaaash us serial mein bhi aisi maa hoti 😉

sach mein yaar meenu me thodi bhi quality hoti na kusum ke . . Mujhe khushi hoti. ..   But  humare itne aache naseeb nahi hai. . . Meenu ko tolerate karana padaga

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hey guys new in the forum 

Really don't know about the story yet just watched yesterday and today's episode 

Was surfing through TV and started watching this show and what a cute beautiful and intense romance I witnessed

Loved them totally 😍😍😍😍😍

Hey dear a very welcome to the forum.🤗

My name is Darshi .

Do watch it from the start. The story is like a breath of fresh air and light hearted ( a little romantic too since last few weeks) ..

With the perfect blend of little drama, fun, tackling  social issues and messages, superb characters and last but not the least all of our ‘s favorite YaRi and Srivastava family.

Once again welcome to the club.🤗🤗

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Hi.. Welcome to the forum.. You should watch the show from the beginning if you can.... They have it on YouTube..full episodes. See how they develop from their fights to friendship to love...

Can you send the link to the playlist of episodes? 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys new in the forum 

Really don't know about the story yet just watched yesterday and today's episode 

Was surfing through TV and started watching this show and what a cute beautiful and intense romance I witnessed

Loved them totally 😍😍😍😍😍

Hey there, I'm YK! 

Welcome to the IIM family, I was new to the forum recently too but everyone is very welcoming and will treat you like family. I strongly advise you catch up on IIM, a lot of the back story is crucial. Anyway hope you too sail the YoRi/YaRi ship with us.