Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Omg makers are going on jet speed..

Oops ..šŸ˜¬ Pakya ke kasme vaade..

Here all of our speculations and predictions are bang on.. 

seriously I think writers do stalk the forum.šŸ˜‚

So Pakya did pakka vaada to shiv about yojan n here on the other hand younger Srivastavas come to know about YaRi. N discussion is going on that who will tell Pakya and Kusum.šŸ˜‚

N we will get loud speaker šŸ˜ erm .. Pariā€™s mom to announce about YaRi in almost whole maholla.. So eventually everyone will come to know about YaRi except Pakya who is there at hospital creating more hurdles for YaRi. Giving promises to his once friend then foe and now again new found friend shiv.

In this scenario with Pakyaā€™s promise neither Pari nor anyone else can do anything. Yogi has to stand up for his true love thatā€™s Pari.

Pari will manage her side of family. As Mudit said in IV by time being Pariā€™s parents will accept or has to accept YaRi. So I donā€™t have any problem. 

But to handle Pakya is little difficult. As Pakya would be in big dilemma after knowing about how much YAri loves each other. 

So here my another guess ( in the air) is not Pari but gunjan will sacrifice after understanding that her daal ( lentil)  wonā€™t even pressure cook ( daal nahi galegi) as Yogiā€™s heart belongs to Pari now. N they both love each other, take stand for/ fight for each other and never leave each otherā€™s side.

I donā€™t want her to be stubborn with princess attitude.šŸ¤¢ A big no no for that.

Drama would be there. A bit more intense as we all speculated. 

Pakya will explode initially if he gets to know YoRi just after he gives vaada. Also, Pakya and Kusum's worry would be if Pari's mom doesn't let the wedding happen. Actually they can't go ahead with marriage without their consent. They wouldn't want to. 

If Pari's mom comes shouting that the family and Yogi brain washed Pari into falling in love and that they are challak or something, then Srivastavs to save their own respect would let Pari go because Yogi is more important. 

It's all a mess. Gunjan might sacrifice. She is a weak character but sad her life is influenced by her father always. She still loves Yogi for sure. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

Yogi never had any ambitions - at least none shown so far. Him playing football was mere time pass like kids play Gully cricket, he was a good player - buck stops there. Remember he's just 12th pass, so no degree - it was revealed in tht matrimony ad episode. And he's good at repairing speakers - sometimes I wonder if he's the only one repairing speakers in entire Delhi with the way they show - he only repairs speakers šŸ˜†

Gunjan can be shown as a grey character, if they still have time - if indeed the show is going off air soon, can't expect too many character shades in her, I'm sorry to say but I'm not fond of the actress - haven't seen many expressions in her.

For the sake of drama both Pakya & Kusum can be shown rooting for Yogi-Gunjan while rest of the family for Pari-Yogi. Pakya is like a coconut - harder on the outside, softer on the inside. Being childhood friend Shiv would sure know how to capitalize on it.

Yogi is smart but needs a reality check that he can't just be repairing speakers for his father always. And also, his father is growing old and needs support in his business. Yogi needs to understand that he needs to start sharing the burden of running the house. 

Yes. Gunjan actress is very weak. She is going to be a cry baby which will make Shiv emotional and in turn Prakash. 

Pakya is a sweet character. His care comes out as anger. Pakya and Kusum might feel Gunjan is a better match as Yogi will feel equal to her. YoRi is in love and true love, but as someone with several years of marriage experience, they would know that YoRi fulfilling the marriage would be a huge challenge which they need to understand. They aren't wrong. Only thing is YoRi is in love. They can't deny that. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

By Yogi's ambitions I meant to see he needs to become more responsible & indĆ©pendant. He can help everyone at home and expand the family business right. On the other hand Pari will become a doctor one day. Kabir is helping right now with the expenses but Yogi also needs to stand on his own one day and contributes as a family member. I guess this will happen only after YoRi's shaadi. 

Pakya / Kusum will surely root for Gunjan as it the safe path whereas the rest of the family will support YoRi's love. No doubt YoRi will win at the end, mauve Gunjan will back off or not as she is still on love with Yogi. As long as she doesnt become the typical vamp or cry baby that she always used to be. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This was expected.... But I still don't understand how prakash fell again in shiv words.... Whatever... 

But yori side hug was so cute... And pari ka blush.... ā˜ŗļø

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was expecting something like this to happen 

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Omg makers are going on jet speed..

Oops ..šŸ˜¬ Pakya ke kasme vaade..

Here all of our speculations and predictions are bang on.. 

seriously I think writers do stalk the forum.šŸ˜‚

So Pakya did pakka vaada to shiv about yojan n here on the other hand younger Srivastavas come to know about YaRi. N discussion is going on that who will tell Pakya and Kusum.šŸ˜‚

N we will get loud speaker šŸ˜ erm .. Pariā€™s mom to announce about YaRi in almost whole maholla.. So eventually everyone will come to know about YaRi except Pakya who is there at hospital creating more hurdles for YaRi. Giving promises to his once friend then foe and now again new found friend shiv.

In this scenario with Pakyaā€™s promise neither Pari nor anyone else can do anything. Yogi has to stand up for his true love thatā€™s Pari.

Pari will manage her side of family. As Mudit said in IV by time being Pariā€™s parents will accept or has to accept YaRi. So I donā€™t have any problem. 

But to handle Pakya is little difficult. As Pakya would be in big dilemma after knowing about how much YAri loves each other. 

So here my another guess ( in the air) is not Pari but gunjan will sacrifice after understanding that her daal ( lentil)  wonā€™t even pressure cook ( daal nahi galegi) as Yogiā€™s heart belongs to Pari now. N they both love each other, take stand for/ fight for each other and never leave each otherā€™s side.

I donā€™t want her to be stubborn with princess attitude.šŸ¤¢ A big no no for that.

Drama would be there. A bit more intense as we all speculated. 

I feel the same. 

Here is my prediction: So like I said a while back, Yogi will have to choose Pari or the wish or an ill man (shiv).  Mind the fact I didn't say Gunjan because Yogi no longer loves Gunjan. He has fully excepted his love for Pari. So then YoRi will be in a dilemma, Yogi and Pari will be forced to seperate and Yogi will have to fulfil shiv's wish even though he doesn't like Gunjan. Gunjan will be really happy and will want to rekindle her love with Yogi but he will be very distant. Thats when she will let him go. 

However I wish Prakash tells Shiv, "Just like you put your Daughter's happiness before everything else including my son. I must also put my Son's happiness before everything else." 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

I feel the same. 

Here is my prediction: So like I said a while back, Yogi will have to choose Pari or the wish or an ill man (shiv).  Mind the fact I didn't say Gunjan because Yogi no longer loves Gunjan. He has fully excepted his love for Pari. So then YoRi will be in a dilemma, Yogi and Pari will be forced to seperate and Yogi will have to fulfil shiv's wish even though he doesn't like Gunjan. Gunjan will be really happy and will want to rekindle her love with Yogi but he will be very distant. Thats when she will let him go. 

However I wish Prakash tells Shiv, "Just like you put your Daughter's happiness before everything else including my son. I must also put my Son's happiness before everything else." 

To the last part, for that Yogi needs to tell Prakash where his happiness lies. Prakash thinks it is with Gunjan. Yogi needs to clearly say it is not Gunjan but with Pari. 

YoJan might not happen but YoRi is in initial stages of love. Do they have the maturity of marriage is something to see. It won't be easy. I would love them to have a convo on how they are going to be strong in their marriage despite the disability factor. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ugh. How can Prakash promise without asking Yogi? Even without knowing about Yogi-Pari, after suffering a shock like that it isn't so easy to accept a person back into your life. Just because he is forgiving of Shiv he shouldn't assume Yogi will so readily accept Gunjan back. But I guess if everyone acted rationally how would they generate drama... Just please let YaRi get some nice dates and romantic moments in before s**t hits the fan. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

To the last part, for that Yogi needs to tell Prakash where his happiness lies. Prakash thinks it is with Gunjan. Yogi needs to clearly say it is not Gunjan but with Pari. 

YoJan might not happen but YoRi is in initial stages of love. Do they have the maturity of marriage is something to see. It won't be easy. I would love them to have a convo on how they are going to be strong in their marriage despite the disability factor. 

I completely agree with you, but I fear at the speed they are going they will rush a YaRi marriage track. They might have to elope. Ideally, they will have ample time to properly understand each other and plan for the future, but there's only so much realism you can expect from ITV. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Ugh. How can Prakash promise without asking Yogi? Even without knowing about Yogi-Pari, after suffering a shock like that it isn't so easy to accept a person back into your life. Just because he is forgiving of Shiv he shouldn't assume Yogi will so readily accept Gunjan back. But I guess if everyone acted rationally how would they generate drama... Just please let YaRi get some nice dates and romantic moments in before s**t hits the fan. 

Isn't that the problem. Prakash doesn't know anything about Yogi meeting Gunjan while drunk, getting over her, moving on. Even during Diwali track, Pari tells him Yogi still loves Gunjan and everything isn't okay with him. 

So when Shiv comes back again, Prakash is ready to forget the betrayal and anger for Yogi thinking Gunjan will make him happy. He has to know about YoRi in the first place. I guess that's going to be dragged