Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

you right. . Forget about that matrimony ad. . .. 

If writers were waiting for this track. . Then they are going to drag this. . . 

I don't see any reason why Prakash will stand stubborn with his decision if he gets to know about YoRi. Unless Shiv's health condition becomes too serious and if something unfortunate happens. I doubt the latter. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

True. I thought Shiv will become Pakya's dushman but he forgave?

I don't get why Pakya isn't told about YoRi? It's not like he won't accept. He likes Pari too

I can't believe Pakya will forgive Shiv easily...I guess when YaRi will reveal to the rest of the family about their relationship at the same time Pakya will talk about Gunjan-Yogi rishta so bad timing....

But yeah I also don't get why Pakya isnt told about YoRi maybe as most of them are kind of scared of him you know but still as you said he cares about Pari a lot. I'm relieved to hear that YoRi will fight for their love and handle / convince their respective families. I don't wanna see a typical sacrifice track and Yogi moved on he better speak up. At the end of the day it is all about his hapiness for his family so they will eventually agree for YoRi's rishta problem will be Pari's mom then more than her dad I think....

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I can't believe Pakya will forgive Shiv easily...I guess when YaRi will reveal to the rest of the family about their relationship at the same time Pakya will talk about Gunjan-Yogi rishta so bad timing....

But yeah I also don't get why Pakya isnt told about YoRi maybe as most of them are kind of scared of him you know but still as you said he cares about Pari a lot. I'm relieved to hear that YoRi will fight for their love and handle / convince their respective families. I don't wanna see a typical sacrifice track and Yogi moved on he better speak up. At the end of the day it is all about his hapiness for his family so they will eventually agree for YoRi's rishta problem will be Pari's mom then more than her dad I think....

I understand the gravity of the mistake/betrayal Shiv had committed towards Prakash. But may be Prakash is projecting the friendship bond/affection he has for Shiv? Just like SurBab, he forgives his friend? I dont know. The way Pakya was mad at Shiv, this seems too feeble a way to forgive. 

I still don't see what problem Srivastavs will have towards YoRi. Pakya shouldn't have any problem too, if and when he knows. Even if he is against, Dadaji will rule him out. Only point that might work is, feeling pity for Gunjan and that no one will marry Gunjan now with two break ups and none her mistake.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pakya will not know for the sake of drama, is Kusum okay with the Yori relation ? I don't think she knew about it either. She wouldn't want Pari to be with Yogi - bcoz of her mom's taunts, at least to begin with. 

End game could be Chauhan beta marrying Gunjan ? Sur r Bub marrying Gunjan would be like an irony of sorts.. Sacrificed his love for Pari to make Yogi happy .. may be will fall in love with Gunjan, whom Yogi loved in the past - sounds more like a EK maiyya drama !

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Pakya not knowing about YoRi, forgetting the betrayal so easily- convenient writing. 

I feel when Pakya gets to know about YoRi, he would be in a dilemma. He would never force Yogi to marry Gunjan. In a sort of way, Pakya was fond of Gunjan and would want her to be happy too. Actually it's good drama if the characters stay in line with what had been shown

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Pakya not knowing about YoRi, forgetting the betrayal so easily- convenient writing. 

I feel when Pakya gets to know about YoRi, he would be in a dilemma. He would never force Yogi to marry Gunjan. In a sort of way, Pakya was fond of Gunjan and would want her to be happy too. Actually it's good drama if the characters stay in line with what had been shown

@bold : Pakya would want hapiness for both of them but his son already moved on and found true love in Pari so eventually he has to take one side that would be Yogi's hapiness. The dilemma will be convincing Gunajn-Shiv to move on and to convince Kusum & Pari's mom as we already know that it's a Big No from their side for YoRi....

I'm a bit upset as the story will be again back with rishta drama involving Sharmas instead of focusing on Yogi's ambitions and how will YoRi convince their families....😔

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

@bold : Pakya would want hapiness for both of them but his son already moved on and found true love in Pari so eventually he has to take one side that would be Yogi's hapiness. The dilemma will be convincing Gunajn-Shiv to move on and to convince Kusum & Pari's mom as we already know that it's a Big No from their side for YoRi....

I'm a bit upset as the story will be again back with rishta drama involving Sharmas instead of focusing on Yogi's ambitions and how will YoRi convince their families....😔

Prakash has the upper hand when it comes to Shiv-Gunjan. Problem is he knows how difficult it is for a disabled person to get rishta. He will feel very bad knowing YoRi wrt Gunjan. So his reaction to YoRi is going to be interesting. 

Yogi's ambitions won't happen because his areas are too restricted. All that he can focus on is to take more responsibility and enhance Prakash's business. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Omg makers are going on jet speed..

Oops ..😬 Pakya ke kasme vaade..

Here all of our speculations and predictions are bang on.. 

seriously I think writers do stalk the forum.😂

So Pakya did pakka vaada to shiv about yojan n here on the other hand younger Srivastavas come to know about YaRi. N discussion is going on that who will tell Pakya and Kusum.😂

N we will get loud speaker 😐 erm .. Pari’s mom to announce about YaRi in almost whole maholla.. So eventually everyone will come to know about YaRi except Pakya who is there at hospital creating more hurdles for YaRi. Giving promises to his once friend then foe and now again new found friend shiv.

In this scenario with Pakya’s promise neither Pari nor anyone else can do anything. Yogi has to stand up for his true love that’s Pari.

Pari will manage her side of family. As Mudit said in IV by time being Pari’s parents will accept or has to accept YaRi. So I don’t have any problem. 

But to handle Pakya is little difficult. As Pakya would be in big dilemma after knowing about how much YAri loves each other. 

So here my another guess ( in the air) is not Pari but gunjan will sacrifice after understanding that her daal ( lentil)  won’t even pressure cook ( daal nahi galegi) as Yogi’s heart belongs to Pari now. N they both love each other, take stand for/ fight for each other and never leave each other’s side.

I don’t want her to be stubborn with princess attitude.🤢 A big no no for that.

Drama would be there. A bit more intense as we all speculated. 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yogi never had any ambitions - at least none shown so far. Him playing football was mere time pass like kids play Gully cricket, he was a good player - buck stops there. Remember he's just 12th pass, so no degree - it was revealed in tht matrimony ad episode. And he's good at repairing speakers - sometimes I wonder if he's the only one repairing speakers in entire Delhi with the way they show - he only repairs speakers 😆

Gunjan can be shown as a grey character, if they still have time - if indeed the show is going off air soon, can't expect too many character shades in her, I'm sorry to say but I'm not fond of the actress - haven't seen many expressions in her.

For the sake of drama both Pakya & Kusum can be shown rooting for Yogi-Gunjan while rest of the family for Pari-Yogi. Pakya is like a coconut - harder on the outside, softer on the inside. Being childhood friend Shiv would sure know how to capitalize on it.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TFS

May be Gunjan will understand Yogi and back off

it will be good

so drama will be there for sure

YoRi will face everyone 

Pari is different 

so I hope she don't sacrifice