Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you. That's what I meant. I didn't want to bring such discussion here.

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I think it’s more offensive when a man uses such words for women cause in real life men Have been treating women as β€œthings”

You don’t see a gang of women raping, killing and burning men on regular basis while men in real life are chugging women like tandoori murghis and chocolate cakes 

If that makes sense.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

So woman can call men chocolate, if man call women chocolate it's wrong??

Anyways I don't have anything against Deepika, she like many girls must find Hrithik hot, and think he is as yummy as chocolate. Just that why it would be seen as offensive if a male said that. Intention toh both cases mai ek hi hai naa, that a person is trying to praise another by saying they are so damn attractive.

Also chalo theek hai, buddha Akshay saying that might sound weird, given his reputation, would it be still wrong if someone like Tiger or Ranveer or Varun said it.

hari bhari is bad . creepy, sexualizing a woman..

calling a man melted chocolate is not bad.....because humein sab allowed hai...we are women...samjhe..now be jealous and cry ur heart out😎

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

hari bhari is bad . creepy, sexualizing a woman..

calling a man melted chocolate is not bad.....because humein sab allowed hai...we are women...samjhe..now be jealous and cry ur heart out😎

I am not jealous, I mean it isn't like I will stop saying whatever the hell I want, just because some people might think what I say is indirectly responsible for all the bad things in the world.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Yes that's exactly what will happen. A man can not get away with saying such stuff.

For women it's ok to say in a harmless way unless they are harassing or stalking or bullying the man.

Here nobody will say Deepika has bad intention. It's harmless.

There is no feminism here. It's just common sense that man will get backlash for objectifying women. Because women are generally objectified even though there are many brave women. So he will be judged for comparing women with chocolate. For men, even if they are objectified they are projected as more powerful than women in movies and in society. 

Like if a girl is going outside at night she is told to go with her brother, father to stay safe even if her brother/father is no expert in self defense, martial arts etc. It's just how today's time is.

So if tomorrow Hrithik in response calls Deepika Swiss Chocolate, are we going to accuse him of objectifying Deepika?? Sorry but I don't agree with that.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am not jealous, I mean it isn't like I will stop saying whatever the hell I want, just because some people might think what I say is indirectly responsible for all the bad things in the world.

haan toh kehte raho......I am a modern feminist...I will twist your words to suit my agenda and I will bring the history of gender inequality whenever I want...even if its about some powerful women.....no questions asked...ab kehna mat ki I didn't warn you..😎

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

Yes that's exactly what will happen. A man can not get away with saying such stuff.

For women it's ok to say in a harmless way unless they are harassing or stalking or bullying the man.

Here nobody will say Deepika has bad intention. It's harmless.

There is no feminism here. It's just common sense that man will get backlash for objectifying women. Because women are generally objectified even though there are many brave women. So he will be judged for comparing women with chocolate. For men, even if they are objectified they are projected as more powerful than women in movies and in society. 

Like if a girl is going outside at night she is told to go with her brother, father to stay safe even if her brother/father is no expert in self defense, martial arts etc. It's just how today's time is.

See I get what you mean, that people will take offense, if a man says so. And if a woman says so people won't care much.

But my point is, is it really wrong?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Jali ko Aag Kehte hain

Bujhi ko raakh kehte hain 

Aur jis Raakh se barood bane 

Usey Deepika aur Hrithik kehte hain

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Jali ko Aag Kehte hain

Bujhi ko raakh kehte hain 

Aur jis Raakh se barood bane 

Usey Deepika aur Hrithik kehte hain

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Climax was boring :p

DivineAngel thumbnail

See for me there are certain rules like it is ok for a man to say such stuff if he is dating the woman or he is married to her. Otherwise it will sound crass. For fans also it is ok to a certain extent. But an actor who is not dating the actress or is not married to her,  he can not say such stuff publicly, in fact he will never say such stuff because he knows what havoc it will create in today's time. 

See I get what you mean, that people will take offense, if a man says so. And if a woman says so people won't care much.

But my point is, is it really wrong?

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago

DBC is irreplaceable and immortal. Do not devalue it by comparing to a mortal being.

Issued in public interest of all the DBC lovers now probably dealing with diabetes but still are proud of being DBC lovers.

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago