Posted: 4 years ago

๐——๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐— ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐Ÿค” 

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€. 

๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ 

๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€. ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜โ€™๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. 

I just want, that the makers show justification for every move Maya makes in the story. S1 was about Maya making moves out of obsessive love for a man because that was normal for her. Since she was someone who had an abusive childhood and a mental health issue - if seen from that aspect, what she did was right to her. S1 never gave justice to her thoughts, her mental making, her health issues - everything just came off as manipulation and sociopathic tendencies.

In S2, Maya is not loony, she is downright pissed. She wants to make this man feel the agony, the pain that was inflicted on her. She is channeling her fury to make someone pay for his sins. Every move she makes will stem from agony and hate, not madness - which will be portrayed as obsessive hate. I want them to show - here we have Maya, a good girl gone bad, who will use every machination to get what she rightfully deserves, but someone who has not completely been stripped of all the good in her. She should not get a wretched ending like S1.

[QUOTE=libran90]

I just want, that the makers show justification for every move Maya makes in the story. S1 was about Maya making moves out of obsessive love for a man because that was normal for her. Since she was someone who had an abusive childhood and a mental health issue - if seen from that aspect, what she did was right to her. S1 never gave justice to her thoughts, her mental making, her health issues - everything just came off as manipulation and sociopathic tendencies.

Yes I also want the same. S1 made her to be the bad girl when she was herself abused since childhood. They turned her into psycho rather then treating her. Oh I hated how she died in the end. 

In S2, Maya is not loony, she is downright pissed. She wants to make this man feel the agony, the pain that was inflicted on her. She is channeling her fury to make someone pay for his sins. Every move she makes will stem from agony and hate, not madness - which will be portrayed as obsessive hate. I want them to show - here we have Maya, a good girl gone bad, who will use every machination to get what she rightfully deserves, but someone who has not completely been stripped of all the good in her. She should not get a wretched ending like S1.

Hope her moves are justified and she gets a better ending for this season. But who knows maybe she is not wrong nor MJ it could be influence of 3rd party to ruin her. Whatever the case is I hope cvs donโ€™t turn her into psycho over hate that she kills innocent peoples just to hurt MJ or someone else. 

Originally posted by .Shiva.

๐——๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐— ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐Ÿค” 

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜€. 

๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ 

๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€. ๐—›๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜โ€™๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ. 

Even I want MJ to be grey only and his love for Maya may be genuine at some point .I don't want a completely dark story for them resulting the death of one of these two main characters.Sometimes a story b/w two head strong people are interesting enough as compare to  hate- love story.Want to see every action of Maya 's justified and the MJ regret or tear is true self of him somewhere in his heart.

Originally posted by Divya.W

Even I want MJ to be grey only and his love for Maya may be genuine at some point .I don't want a completely dark story for them resulting the death of one of these two main characters.Sometimes a story b/w two head strong people are interesting enough as compare to  hate- love story.Want to see every action of Maya 's justified and the MJ regret or tear is true self of him somewhere in his heart.

Yes I agree 

Normally I watch shows without expectations ๐Ÿ˜†as it's better u don't get disappointed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but for Beyhadh 2 am looking forward for an intense MJ n Maya ...for me they have better scope ....hope their story ll be intense, fierce and intriguing.

Also I hope in this season the makers ll justify Maya's actions and revengeful obsession๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Ziva01

Normally I watch shows without expectations ๐Ÿ˜†as it's better u don't get disappointed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but for Beyhadh 2 am looking forward for an intense MJ n Maya ...for me they have better scope ....hope their story ll be intense, fierce and intriguing.

Also I hope in this season the makers ll justify Maya's actions and revengeful obsession๐Ÿ˜ณ

True keeping expectations low is best. Yes I also want to see MJ x Maya war and I hope this season will be way better then last season. 

I want Maya vs MJ revengeful scene and a lot a lot of twist and surprise 

Originally posted by forbidden

I want Maya vs MJ revengeful scene and a lot a lot of twist and surprise 

Yep even I want that. Tashan between two head sting character ๐Ÿ˜Ž I just hope he was not a monster and tried to harm her badly so she became a vengeful and dangerous woman. 

I too want a good justification. I hope they don't show cheating and Maya is out for revenge. I don't support any cheating.