Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

We still have a long way to go to ensure women are safe when they leave their houses. The world is still not a safe place for us, no matter how far we’ve come fighting for our rights!

My heart goes out to her family and friends, how on Earth they’re coping with thisπŸ’”

😭😭😭😭😭

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppermint55

This actually shows wat kind of people we have around us... N since there is no action taken, people have fun doin it... I wonder will there be a law where they will actually get punished?? 

Seeing the culprits I don't even know how could they??? Is this a monster?? R they sane?? MATLAB kaun bolega aise bhi ho Sakta hai in few hours time...n people have already started Hindu Muslim nautanki... 

god save we women 😭😭😭

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Yes I agree it's very tragic

rapists should be publicly hanged or castrated within a few months in India to set an example

sadly laws are never strict so it happen time to time 😠😠

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No forum/dais/place is WRONG to discuss this issue. This should take priority over everything else.

exactly 😭😭😭😭

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Heart breaking news😭😭..feeling terrible..during Diwali time while lightning crackers if our finger got Burt..that pain vl last fr min 2 days which is difficult to handle..n she was burnt alive..how much pain she might went through..by imagining itself I'm getting shivering..n now wat abt their parents..who brought up her n supported her n made her doctor..their loss is irrecoverable..those curlipts should be hanged..no they should burnt alive..they should know how much she suffered...those r morons n saddest thing 3 members r just 20 yrs old..how could they even think to do this crime😠

😰😰😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hope her soul is resting in peace