Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tinurao

Upset over this news...lesson learnt...never leave vehicles in random place ..they can be punctured..if suspicious run away...leave vehicle

day day this happen no  action by government great 

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My blood boils when I hear such stuff happening, we are in 21st century and girls are still not safe from sick minded people 

No girl no family should have gone thru this at all. I hope whoever did this are caught and hanged till death in public.

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

😰😰😰😰worst news ever 😰😰😰

It makes me feel so bad. No one should go through this and on top of that her scooty got punctured and she was already scared 

Edited by TeriMaaKiAankh - 4 years ago
Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

My blood boils when I hear such stuff happening, we are in 21st century and girls are still not safe from sick minded people 

No girl no family should have gone thru this at all. I hope whoever did this are caught and hanged till death in public.

every time this happen but no justice that makes me sad Yar I hope and pray that all girl be safe and just save yourself 😰😰😰

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriMaaKiAankh

It makes me feel so bad. No one should go through this and on top of that her scooty got punctured and she was already scared 

next day she was burnt alive after rape  what worst that this rooh kaap the he sunkar 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

My heart goes out today by hearing the new of doctor Priyanka  Reddy rape case I hv  simply no words to explain how painful it is to hear may God give strength to the whole family  to bear this huge loss 😰😰😰😰😰

My message to every women /girl 

Be safe because no one is safe πŸ˜°πŸ’” 

Yaa ! And the foreshadowing part is me and my friends were talking about Nirbhaya and other rape cases and one more added in the line!! I hope this time those beasts don't run safe! 

Strength to her family and peace 🌼 to her soul!

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

It was just 8 p.m !!Hyderabad is crowded like anything at p.m !!Still criminals could do all this. They are so confident that they can murder and escape. They really don't think their 1 hr of pleasure can destroy their own life.

It's given that you don't care for woman....but don't you care for yourself.

It's not the fault of only those men,it is the fault of our justice system and our society and its people.

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Yaa ! And the foreshadowing part is me and my friends were talking about Nirbhaya and other rape cases and one more added in the line!! I hope this time those beasts don't run safe! 

Strength to her family and peace 🌼 to her soul!

sadist news j m thinking about her family 😭😭😭😭😭

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

It was just 8 p.m !!Hyderabad is crowded like anything at p.m !!Still criminals could do all this. They are so confident that they can murder and escape. They really don't think their 1 hr of pleasure can destroy their own life.

It's given that you don't care for woman....but don't you care for yourself.

It's not the fault of only those men,it is the fault of our justice system and our society and its people.

bhagwan Kare aesi saza kisiko namile 😭😭😭😭

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She kept scooty n went ,they waited till her return πŸ˜”