Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Yaa ! And the foreshadowing part is me and my friends were talking about Nirbhaya and other rape cases and one more added in the line!! I hope this time those beasts don't run safe! 

Strength to her family and peace 🌼 to her soul!

Those 2012 Delhi case people are still alive and enjoying in cell.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

She kept scooty n went ,they waited till her return 😔

all this was plan ? God saved from this criminal hatss off this man who think they  can live peacefully even after raping a girl worst justice given Everytime so such criminal are day by day increased it's an insult 😭😭😭😭😭 

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Those 2012 Delhi case people are still alive and enjoying in cell.

baat yeh hogyi har  saal rawan ko jalaya jata he usne sita ko haat Tak nhi lagaya that but still criminal.are saved ? 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

My heart goes out today by hearing the new of doctor Priyanka  Reddy rape case I hv  simply no words to explain how painful it is to hear may God give strength to the whole family  to bear this huge loss 😰😰😰😰😰

My message to every women /girl 

Be safe because no one is safe 😰💔 

exactly it's very painful.. and one cos of this is no fear of administration.. and politicians discussion on it was so saddening

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waidehi

all this was plan ? God saved from this criminal hatss off this man who think they  can live peacefully even after raping a girl worst justice given Everytime so such criminal are day by day increased it's an insult 😭😭😭😭😭 

This was planned by lorry drivers who stay on the highway for halt....when she parked scooty and left they know she will come back .....I wish she would have left from there when she felt unsafe 😔😔

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

i dont know how i saw one pic of her totally burnt..i am feeling numb after this...she was so beautiful grace ful..we can erase humanity word from the dictionary.this world is finished     

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

exactly it's very painful.. and one cos of this is no fear of administration.. and politicians discussion on it was so saddening

day by day this happens his many news like they need to serve justice situation they had made like we all cursed to be women 😭😭😭😭😰

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

i dont know how i saw one pic of her totally burnt..i am feeling numb after this...she was so beautiful grace ful..we can erase humanity word from the dictionary.this world is finished     

from today the word humanity is vanished I can't trust anyone unknown from today seeing her position anything can happen hope she get justice 

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

This was planned by lorry drivers who stay on the highway for halt....when she parked scooty and left they know she will come back .....I wish she would have left from there when she felt unsafe 😔😔

insane he ya janwar hadd he bhagwan kaha he yaar 😭😰😰😰💔

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Feel so sad to hear about this case. May her soul RIP!

I read Koena's tweet where she bashed one rapist based on his caste but for me rapists have no caste. They are cruel monsters and on top one is a minor so will be excused again ðŸ¤¬