Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Feel so sad to hear about this case. May her soul RIP!

I read Koena's tweet where she bashed one rapist based on his caste but for me rapists have no caste. They are cruel monsters and on top one is a minor so will be excused again πŸ€¬

why one we women faced this 😭😭😭😭still no justice when will we get justice 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I too was horrified to read it and actually can't imagine the panic and pain she must have felt in those last moments. Definitely since this society we live in is dangerous and is clear it is not willing to change, we as women, have to start being very self aware of our surroundings and start taking serious precautions.

I read about how the home minister said she should have called police, sorry no one sets out of the house thinking they will be raped and its instinct to call your family first. Plus her mobile phone had low battery πŸ˜’

Plus people are using it to start a religious battle, please this was done by evil men, period, hang them πŸ€’

Waidehi thumbnail

😭😭😭

Waidehi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I too was horrified to read it and actually can't imagine the panic and pain she must have felt in those last moments. Definitely since this society we live in is dangerous and is clear it is not willing to change, we as women, have to start being very self aware of our surroundings and start taking serious precautions.

I read about how the home minister said she should have called police, sorry no one sets out of the house thinking they will be raped and its instinct to call your family first. Plus her mobile phone had low battery πŸ˜’

Plus people are using it to start a religious battle, please this was done by evil men, period, hang them πŸ€’

no words can explsn those pain dear women sorry we lose u because we had lots of animals in our country πŸ’”

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We still have a long way to go to ensure women are safe when they leave their houses. The world is still not a safe place for us, no matter how far we’ve come fighting for our rights!

My heart goes out to her family and friends, how on Earth they’re coping with thisπŸ’”

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This actually shows wat kind of people we have around us... N since there is no action taken, people have fun doin it... I wonder will there be a law where they will actually get punished?? 

Seeing the culprits I don't even know how could they??? Is this a monster?? R they sane?? MATLAB kaun bolega aise bhi ho Sakta hai in few hours time...n people have already started Hindu Muslim nautanki... 

priya185 thumbnail

Yes I agree it's very tragic

rapists should be publicly hanged or castrated within a few months in India to set an example

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahisri

This was planned by lorry drivers who stay on the highway for halt....when she parked scooty and left they know she will come back .....I wish she would have left from there when she felt unsafe πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Presence of mind is very necessary!! Even at times when I feel unsafe I either call someone close to me so the person is alerted while I'm talking abt them n they back off... Who on earth will think they r following me to rape me.... N how on earth has this happened be a toll plaza where she parked.. obviously there would be people na?? Didn't anyone notice??

At times I feel, even if someone noticed they wouldn't want to get into it bcz later they feel they would be targeted...just my say...

Edited by Peppermint55 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cory

Very sad but wrong forum 

No forum/dais/place is WRONG to discuss this issue. This should take priority over everything else.

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heart breaking news😭😭..feeling terrible..during Diwali time while lightning crackers if our finger got Burt..that pain vl last fr min 2 days which is difficult to handle..n she was burnt alive..how much pain she might went through..by imagining itself I'm getting shivering..n now wat abt their parents..who brought up her n supported her n made her doctor..their loss is irrecoverable..those curlipts should be hanged..no they should burnt alive..they should know how much she suffered...those r morons n saddest thing 3 members r just 20 yrs old..how could they even think to do this crimeπŸ˜