Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Akki and Tiger has screen presence and x factor which Vidyut seem to lack. Maybe he needs bit of luck. He has got quite a few opportunity yet failed to make a mark.

I'd say Tiger's screen presence is debatable ( sorry). I think he gets lucky because his dad is Jackie Shroff.. and a lot of goodwill comes from there and the BW fraternity.

re@bold:

I was replying to what 'luck' might mean for him in another reply , above this.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

But yeah someone like Arjun Kapoor getting a role in Panipat is unfair. Vidyut could easily fit into that role. He is better actor than nepokid Arjun Kapoor.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He reminds me of akki, talk and handsome with action skills but without the screen presence.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Yeah.. got it.So Boney is so influential?

Is This Vidyut not from Bolly circles then?

He should have gotten himself entagled with some BW  nepo girl... like Kartik is doing... if nothing else worked..lol..

Karthik is giving hit movies, that is why he is in demand, not because he is PR boyfriend of Sara.

You asked the same question of why ugly Bipasha is not getting any movies. So I guess the same way he is not getting movies like ugly Bipasha is not getting any movies. 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cuz ppl might root for him instead of the main actor. When I watched thupakeee, I remember most of my friends rooting for him instead of vijay. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Just got to know Vidyut Jamwal ranked 6th in martial arts in the world. Now that is pure talent. Hope he gets the recognition in entertainment industries or martial arts field.

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/entertales+com-epaper-entale/vidyut+jamwal+ranked+sixth+in+the+top+10+martial+artists+of+the+world+only+indian+on+the+list-newsid-93512334

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I honestly think he should move to Hollywood. Could be part of many action movies and franchises. Easily can get in John Wick, FF and MI franchise what with all the woke culture.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn checked his age, he’s 38 years old now, if he doesn’t get anything soon he will play side roles. At 24 to 33 akki years age, akki had big hits in action roles like mohra and khiladiyon ka khiladi and done 50 odd action, whilst vidyut barely had a lead role other than commando franchise and  is yet to give a hit as an action star.