Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I love him! Went to watch force and came out with a mini crush on him 😆 He's so pretty ❤️ 

I saw him in a magazine scan someone posted online, about 'ripped' bodies and loved his ..musculature☺️.. so yeah, I kinda had a soft spot for him since..but I haven't really followed him because I saw Junglee about the same time and I was kinda not that impressed with the movie.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Ohh,  I get it,  thanks.

I just wondered why no one gives him the benefit and invest for a bif budget- look at Arjun Kapoor in his one note acting (probably will ruin Panipat for me, too) ..he isn't any better yet he keeps getting roles and loads of crores spent on him .

Arjun Kapoor has a producer daddy, Vidyut doesn't.

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Arjun Kapoor has a producer daddy, Vidyut doesn't.

Yeah.. got it.So Boney is so influential?

Is This Vidyut not from Bolly circles then?

He should have gotten himself entagled with some BW  nepo girl... like Kartik is doing... if nothing else worked..lol..

Ennuyi thumbnail

A small problem. He cannot act.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

As an outsider unless and until you deliver that first big 100 Cr , it's tough to get good lead roles and projects...

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

A small problem. He cannot act.

But that's the 'norm' in BW,  rather than  THE EXCEPTION😆

Wasn't Akki ridiculed for years for his lack of acting,...accused he is 'coasting by' based only on his looks?

How did HE make it then?

Isn't Tiger in same..non acting bracket? How does he get big budgets?

How many of the Big names have been criticised, or even self-confessed about being bad actors?

I honestly think Vidyut looks better than Tiger ( and that's not to diss Tiger..he just looks plastic to me..)

Ennuyi thumbnail

Wasn't Akki ridiculed for years for his lack of acting,...accused he is 'coasting by' based only on his looks?

How did HE make it then?

How many of the Big names have been criticised, or even self-confessed about being bad actors?

I honestly think Vidyut looks better than Tiger ( and that's not to diss Tiger..he just looks plastic to me..)

Akki and Tiger has screen presence and x factor which Vidyut seem to lack. Maybe he needs bit of luck. He has got quite a few opportunity yet failed to make a mark.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I feel he tries too hard. Not spontaneous.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Akki can make audience feel connected to the characters he plays. He is authentic as an actor.

I think if vidyut does more movies which connect with the audience then he might have a chance. 

How did HE make it then?

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

As an outsider unless and until you deliver that first big 100 Cr , it's tough to get good lead roles and projects...

Right? So, he needs to, by hook and crook (sleep with producer, date a BW nepo girl, pay someone, try force his way into some audition, bribe a casting director..anything !) to  make sure he gets a good Action movie, with a pretty solid plot and loads of excitement and good camerawork etc so he can get over a line.. and then offers would come his way?

Then lack of auditions hurts both good actors and good looking ones (that might only want to do some silly rom com or be in action movies,to replace the ageing big stars that try romance girls  half their age or more..or try do stunts when they can barely move). BW is truly lopsided, lol.

Schwarzenegger or Van Damme or Dwaine Johnson would have never gotten a slice of the pie if they were trying to #starttheircareer doing action movies in BW's system..😆