Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Doesn't look like he worked out to lose it and become lean. More like he lost an appetite to eat.

I hope he hasn't started drinking what with both his professional and personal life being in the doldrums of late.

Just 5-6 years ago he was an upcoming big star. Feel bad for him. I know I'm anything but an advocate of nepotism but I wish Aamir helped him. Can't see him like this.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yea people actually noticed it over the summer when he was spotted somewhere at the height of all the separation and divorce rumors.  He hasn’t gained any of it back but overall seems better.  

Here’s link to an article with the older picture.  The instagrams link in the article doesn’t work.  

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/imran-khan-spotted-in-public-after-a-long-time-fans-worry-about-his-frail-and-weak-look-2175059.html

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Twink-chic <3 I love to see it 

Bang-bang thumbnail

Good for him! He can again be cast in those college kid roles!

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know it's supposed to be unhealthy, but this super lean look kind of suits him.

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Depression and anxiety over distressing private/public  matters can drive someone to lose weight.

Also, if someone's into drinks or drugs( not saying HE IS, this is a general comment) then that in itself can ..'help' into making one look so ..sickly?

Hope he gets help and support, whichever demons he's battling.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Emancipated. Broken marriage took a toll on him

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Doesn't look like he worked out to lose it and become lean. More like he lost an appetite to eat.

I hope he hasn't started drinking what with both his professional and personal life being in the doldrums of late.

Just 5-6 years ago he was an upcoming big star. Feel bad for him. I know I'm anything but an advocate of nepotism but I wish Aamir helped him. Can't see him like this.

if anyone, Aamir should help his son. Hes been into theatre acting since a while. Everything said and done, acting is a career choice which he has made and if Aamir with his knack of choosing good scripts and a running production house and superstardom cannot find a film for his own son then kia faida itni child sentiment awareness campaigns ka

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juba

if anyone, Aamir should help his son. Hes been into theatre acting since a while. Everything said and done, acting is a career choice which he has made and if Aamir with his knack of choosing good scripts and a running production house and superstardom cannot find a film for his own son then kia faida itni child sentiment awareness campaigns ka

Unpopular opinion: I think Aamir is too selfish(afraid of losing good scripts... not willing to share what he chooses as potential great movies) to ever give his son-or nephew -the chance to really break through... Heck I even think he was a bit jealous when Imran started having success..and that's why you don't see his son anywhere..he considers himself 'too young' to have his son take his mantle.. whether the son is good or not (I do like Aamir as actor, but as a person I think he is as shady as it gets).

... maybe that's why Imran felt 'disillusioned' at one point- I vaguely remember he made some sort of comment. And maybe that's why his career stalled..

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago